March 29, 2024, 11:28:13 am

Author Topic: Application - Tic  (Read 6709 times)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
Application - Tic
« on: April 11, 2021, 04:24:46 pm »
Nick: Tic

Timezone/Country: Turkey gmt +3 i guess

Previous Nicks: TicTac,MorFin,Neverwish,Ahturkish and many more

Additional Comments: henlo my name is Tic Im playing since 2013 I don't think I need to introduce myself as everyone knows me  My reasons for leaving clans:
ON-some members caught with hacks and I left them
DU-It was already a dead clan, many members joined, we thought we could be active as before, but I left when everyone started to leave clan
UF-I left because they bought 2 members without app and I wasnt satisfied with the clan but I I left with hiding the real reason and denigrating myself
MK-After the heavy defeat in vice war, some members played another game without paying attention instead of helping us.This bothered me and I wanted to punish them by giving my account to hunting.and they kicked me from the clan.
ULK-Joined as TLK,i thought we could be active clan as like before but members playing in XE only,it made me boring and I left

« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 08:04:12 pm by Siezer »
Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Tic
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 04:28:42 pm »
Considering you've tried to build positive image of yourself after some bad deeds and you really are ashamed. I am voting trainee for you.

On a side note, I've invited Tic since he has been speaking with me regarding this from a considerable time. I suggested him to make an application.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 04:37:11 pm »
Trainee for tic gando
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 04:45:26 pm »
Trainee for tic gando
thanks my mc bro drakola

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 04:46:19 pm »
Tic gandu

Ps : if its a troll app, i am gonna fry your bund and make you eat its kebabs , Icecream Swapper
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 04:47:53 pm by Inferno69 »
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 04:49:38 pm »
Good luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 04:54:19 pm »
If you don't betray me in Championship next time, ima vote t.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 04:55:53 pm »
Good luck, my friend. From our time as clanmates to our daily playing in EAD, I compile only very good things from you. I think you're a really good one.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 04:57:14 pm »
At VU we maintain a close relationship with our members, and we form a bond of trust. Can you tell me how we can trust you after your situation occurred in MK?

Based on the reasons that you raised, if at any time our members start to leave the community (the game) and dedicate themselves to other interests, and again you feel that they are not supporting you. Are you going to reveal our secrets and give away your account? I need you to explain to me how you can assure us and prove that this will not be the case.

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2021, 04:59:56 pm »
If you don't betray me in Championship next time, ima vote t.
demote me to vu dustbin IF I betray you again xd
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2021, 05:11:19 pm »
At VU we maintain a close relationship with our members, and we form a bond of trust. Can you tell me how we can trust you after your situation occurred in MK?

Based on the reasons that you raised, if at any time our members start to leave the community (the game) and dedicate themselves to other interests, and again you feel that they are not supporting you. Are you going to reveal our secrets and give away your account? I need you to explain to me how you can assure us and prove that this will not be the case.
First of all hello Fercho
I really made big mistakes and I regretted them. I still cant understand how I made stupid mistakes. I've really changed  and I promise myself that I won't make these mistakes. If I get the chance, I'll prove it over time.
I also ended my friendship with hunting about 2 months ago . Such a thing will never happen again

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2021, 05:47:15 pm »
What on earth went through your head to make you punish MK? Why would you punish somebody who was supposed to be your family? So if you ever get pissed here, you will "punish" us and give your account to someone lol?

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2021, 05:54:17 pm »
Good luck tic  ;)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2021, 05:55:33 pm »
What on earth went through your head to make you punish MK? Why would you punish somebody who was supposed to be your family? So if you ever get pissed here, you will "punish" us and give your account to someone lol?
As I said above to fercho leder, why I made such a childish mistake I cant believe myself, but these things happened 1 year ago, time passed and I regretted all my mistakes, I will do everything I can to show myself in the future to gain your all confidence.

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2021, 06:03:21 pm »
Good to see you here Tic , everyone has bad past and I know you worked hard to erase that and hope you can prove yourself. VU is definitely a place to grow and improve yourself . I trust you and I know you very well ...

My vote Rockieee.. GL