May 02, 2024, 08:03:37 am

Author Topic: Application - JiNX  (Read 227 times)

JIN

• Don't let someone who gave up on their dreams talk
    • View Profile
Application - JiNX
« on: June 06, 2019, 05:20:40 pm »
Nick: JiNX

Timezone/Country: Pakistan

Previous Nicks: Mercury, asdaf, BullDoG.

Additional Comments: I'm ready for the next challenge in my career and I look forward to discussing how my unique skills and background make me an ideal candidate for this position.
Everyone have mistakes in the past and I was one of them.Now I am growing up and keen to use my skills to assists and protect the community to the fullest extend possible.My training and personal characteristic make me a perfect fit to handle both tough situations and present a pleasant face to the new Haven community.I am asure you'll give me a chance to prove my loyalty.

I am pleased to state that my experience in handling tough situations and theft prevention is above par with your expectations.I firmly believe that I would be an assest to your team and would very much to appreciate this oportunity.
I really like this clan and I think that I have the necessary skills to join the clan and represent it proudly. I would like you to know that I am a good day I player, I like playing in team, I have experience and I can take right decisions, it would be an honor for me to be part of this.

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - JiNX
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 05:20:40 pm »
Dear JIN,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Taking a look back to your previous application, I with all surety can say that you’ve copied the content from internet or any other forum. These are not your communication skills and one more reason for the denial is, you have not stated anything about yourself like how many members do you know and why do you want to be a part of us. Be more specific and you shouldn’t try to fool us, everyone can plainly signify your writing sklills.
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor