April 25, 2024, 03:50:24 am

Author Topic: Application - BLacKEaGLE*PL  (Read 1828 times)

blackeagle

• View Profile
Application - BLacKEaGLE*PL
« on: April 20, 2019, 12:03:18 pm »
Nick: BLacKEaGLE*PL

Timezone/Country: Pakistan GMT+5

Previous Nicks: iNs.Blackeagle*PL

Additional Comments: Greetings to all VU members, I hope ya'll be doing good. After thinking for about much time now , I have decided to join VU family.

Why I left team iNsomniacs(iNs)? The clan wasn't much popular and there were very few ones, active to cope up/ play with. Secondly, i had some issues with leader too as he considered me of lower rank and even tried to pressurize me sometimes, when i played. To add to this, I went inactive for sometime and i have started to be active as much as possible, After my busy routine. Also, while i was inactive, i didn't checked the clan(previous) forums too . But now, i have started to be active and would surely do that once i am accepted. Plus, i am presently, a proud member of Pakistani Legends(PL) team which consists of Players from Pakistan.

Why Do I want to join VU?
The gameplay and team work among VU members was the most important thing that gained my attention. It was good to see the unity and cooperation among them while playing. All VU members whom i have met up til now are really consoling, friendly and peace keeping towards others. This thing built my interest in VU  and it would be so good for me to become a part of the family.

What Can I do for VU?
I would like to contribute my skills to this clan. I would be active, whenever and wherever, needed by my clan. I will always maintain a good/ positive attitude towards all my clan members and will always remain humble and honest throughout.

If you have any queries, please feel free to ask me. I am available on discord too.
My Discord nick : BlacKEagle

Hoping for a positive response. :)
Thanks.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 09:49:26 pm by Ryne »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - BLacKEaGLE*PL
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 01:37:38 pm »
I don't know you. Find me In-Game, I'm mostly active on VCCnR, EC and LW. Neutral

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 01:51:05 pm »
Okay Nice, I also play at EC and a little on LW but mostly in EA(Extreme Addicts Server). 🙂
Disagree Disagree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 01:52:38 pm »
I don't know you so this time Neutral. Try to meet with us in ead/ctf/ec for making strong relationship.

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 01:55:22 pm »
Okay, Sure 😃

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 02:09:45 pm »
DonT knw you...Neutral

I'm Rookie :D

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 02:39:04 pm »
 :)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 03:24:01 pm »
I felt like I would go with a NO as your forum account was created right before requesting the application.

You should hangout with VUs. I saw your nick for the first time.

Anyways, I vote neutral!

Edit:
Okay Nice, I also play at EC and a little on LW but mostly in EA(Extreme Addicts Server). 🙂
Really? I don't see your nick in DataBase.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 03:26:29 pm by RajPut »

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2019, 03:59:11 pm »
Seen you in EC, bad impression,

and you're a PL, so NO.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2019, 04:16:31 pm »
Good Luck.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2019, 04:30:32 pm »
Ohh Ok,, i ll  improve my behaviour . 😀😀

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 04:33:24 pm »
Rajput , sorry but i went to LW long time ago, like before a month maybe. Thats why. Btw i am Active at EA(Extreme addicts server, mostly , You may find me there or contact me on discord if you have any further queries. My discord is BlacKEaglE #3432 😃😃

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2019, 04:38:11 pm »
Plus Gorcee and SMD are also PLs and you also come to PL discord and we talked there also maybe so that shouldnt be a problem 😅🙂

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2019, 04:51:14 pm »
Plus I would keep VU as my first priority

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2019, 04:56:33 pm »
Why I left team iNsomniacs(iNs)? The clan wasn't much popular and there were very few ones, active to cope up/ play with. Secondly, i had some issues with leader too as he considered me of lower rank and even tried to pressurize me sometimes, when i played. To add to this, I went inactive for sometime and i have started to be active as much as possible, After my busy routine. Also, while i was inactive, i didn't checked the clan(previous) forums too . But now, i have started to be active and would surely do that once i am accepted. Plus, i am presently, a proud member of Pakistani Legends(PL) team which consists of Players from Pakistan.

Well, don't blame leader when you yourself were useless to the clan.
https://ins-vcmp.com/index.php?/forums/topic/83-leaving/
A week ago you said that you will remain in-active and that is the reason you're leaving clan, and today you applied for VU, before joining iNs you promised me to stay loyal. After that when I tried to contact you on whatsapp to sort this matter, you abused me and blocked me. You're claiming that you wasn't given importance, what were you doing was coming from no where and targeting clan members for no reason, you were being inactive for long times and coming back to target new clan members for no reason and again you went inactive. It is your right wherever to go, I don't have any issues for that. But blaming leader for your own characterless behavior isn't good, and I will stand for myself wherever you're going to mention me. Sorry to say but I never saw a useless person like you.

You clearly mentioned in your app that you will always try to solve the issues.
https://ins-vcmp.com/index.php?/forums/topic/39-clan-application-blackeaglepl/
And what you did? Just pay a look on that!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 06:10:56 pm by Dukeiii »
Useful Useful x 1 (list)