February 23, 2019, 06:54:08 am

Author Topic: [VU]Ferrari32 raped  (Read 1290 times)

Sup_^

• Don't raise your voice, improve your argument...
    • View Profile
Die
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2019, 09:27:24 pm »
 :angel:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Casper

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: [VU]Ferrari32 raped
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2019, 09:31:32 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2019, 09:59:31 pm »
It is really funny, these kids check everyday all the servers to find a VU member and so then can  show us the guts they have but 99 times they failed and when they did it once then post it on Youtube.

"GET A LIFE"
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Casper

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2019, 10:08:03 pm »
It is really funny, these kids check everyday all the servers to find a VU member and so then can  show us the guts they have but 99 times they failed and when they did it once then post it on Youtube.

"GET A LIFE"
Get you a life with your fucking brothers like MarineForce. I'm better that any VU member in DM. I'm free everydays and you can challange me if you want.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2019, 10:13:21 pm »

"GET A LIFE"
Get you a life with your fucking brothers like MarineForce. I'm better that any VU member in DM. I'm free everydays and you can challange me if you want.
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9452.0
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • BONZI BONZI BONZI
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2019, 09:32:25 am »
http://wkvcmp.ru/images/chlenix/23.jpg
Pic from 2015. Now is 2019 retard

Problematic player of 2015-18 = Casper
The award of problematic player of 2019 will be for you only.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2019, 11:45:17 am »
Ok stop crying all, Ferrari is raped. Case closed.

Locked.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

HAZARD

• Likes to post
  • [VC:MP] Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2019, 06:37:40 pm »
dumb

Sezar

• Vice War | Blue
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2019, 03:38:35 am »
Casper can't you stop this bullshit and keep this game matter in game only or your farm is suffering in drought or wat?

Raid3n^

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2019, 08:58:34 am »
should i upload that video when i steal that chicken ass with 10-0 score and after that you start crying for don't upload that video coz your clan application will be deny in KF or in other clan ? xD
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 09:03:09 am by Raid3n^ »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2019, 09:13:47 am »
should i upload that video when i steal that chicken ass with 10-0 score and after that you start crying for don't upload that video coz your clan application will be deny in KF or in other clan ? xD
10-0? Are you retard? When I cryed? Post if you have then

Thomas

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2019, 09:57:25 am »
please.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Scripting Advisor
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Say no to Bob and vegana

WiLsOn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2019, 11:28:49 am »
10-0? Are you retard? When I cryed? Post if you have then
Cried*

To make a name, you pay the price
You give your life, no other way
The devil's deal, it comes around
To wear the crown, rise up from the ground

PANZER24

• Vice War | Red
  • Crazy Man
  • إني أتنفس تحت الماء
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2019, 11:51:54 am »
I didn't expect such replies from the VU side, like "cry" or "retard". VU is a clan for mature people who don't give a shit to this bs, that's why it is the best.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Hanney

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2019, 05:36:47 pm »
I didn't expect such replies from the VU side, like "cry" or "retard". VU is a clan for mature people who don't give a shit to this bs, that's why it is the best.

I agree. Being confident and supporting is another thing altogether. Overall we should be the bigger men.
I do agree with Raiden here on his point. I've been here a long time, lord knows I've defeated loads of people but I don't gloat on it. I do understand casper's POV however, when you're insecure you need to seek approval from others to feel good about yourself. It's a nasty habit and I really believe you can be a lot better than that.

And I don't see why I should be making excuses for myself, I've lost to worse players than casper in the past, and I don't see why I'd be ashamed of it. Contrary to him, I know who I am :)
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 5 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember