January 16, 2019, 11:12:54 pm

Author Topic: IT IS HAPPENING  (Read 495 times)

PANZER24

• Vice War | Red
  • Crazy Man
  • The Demon Lord Of The Round Table
    • View Profile
Re: IT IS HAPPENING
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 11:36:12 am »
But, Valve, being the cunts they now are, couldn't have bothered to finish a singleplayer game that was responsible for their success.
You can't call them cunts. They made half-life and they are free if they whether want to finish it or not. I am sure they have reasons for ep3 delay.
Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mom's spaghetti

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Project Klaws
Re: IT IS HAPPENING
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 02:57:46 pm »
You can't call them cunts. They made half-life and they are free if they whether want to finish it or not. I am sure they have reasons for ep3 delay.
I can if that's what they are now... Remember they tried to sell mods alongside Bethesda. They announced a game that literally no one asked for.

Valve is no longer the community driven game company they once were. All they care right now is making money off Steam, even if it means ripping off the developers who publish their games there for money. Though I am hoping this backfires hard against them, and they shift their current business model.

Half-Life was great, and huge respect for that, but don't let that fool you, there is an old Valve, and a new Valve.

Valve, we used to make games... Now we make money.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 03:04:03 pm by Knucis »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor