December 13, 2018, 08:10:59 pm

Author Topic: SS does not hack.  (Read 6534 times)

JuaN.

• Vice War Staff
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SS does not hack.
« on: July 16, 2017, 04:13:49 am »
"nobody cares about your glory 0.3z days juan" ofc if you got all this stuff its obvious XD

Now i get why 4Sf0r and Z22 got such an accurate aim XD
First it was rilex two times caught
Kryzepam one time caught

You could look all you want into the TRC forum you would never notice any cheating topic unlike SS's
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 09:55:45 am by Jokah »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Late Late x 9 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaM

• VW7 - The Night Wolves
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SS does not hack.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 06:30:25 am »
And they call themselves pro lmao.
[ON] clan part 2
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZUBI

• Vice War Staff
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 07:08:54 am »
This is not a good thing vcmp needs to be played fairly, if we are a true vcmp fans we dont need any hacks to play.

Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

karan

• VW7 - The Hindutva BC
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 07:14:07 am »
Another embarrassment for Morphine, his crew yet again puked in forums

Juan crybaby will never grow up  O0
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

JuaN.

• Vice War Staff
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 07:15:07 am »

here comes the indian rager that nobody wants into their clan xD, asslick more karan you may get a SSt spot
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:16:53 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

karan

• VW7 - The Hindutva BC
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 07:16:58 am »

here comes the indian rager than nobody wants into their clan xD
Better to be clanless than belonging to a clan who got douchebags like you who cry even for people's personal signature in their home forums
Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Vice War Staff
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 07:18:07 am »
karan dude, you can act like if you lay down and suck my balls i may give you TRC_T spot is that okay for you?
Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

karan

• VW7 - The Hindutva BC
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 07:20:02 am »
karan dude, you can act like if you lay down and suck my balls i may give you TRC_T spot is that okay for you?
I've seen you crying for ~ rank in your own clan channel, you're offering me TRC_T? XD, ask Morphine to suck his balls, he might just grant you owner rank at channel
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Vice War Staff
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 07:22:30 am »
been playing vcmp since 2011 or so, still the highest achievement you could get was being MKt, denied at vu even as VU_T, you still suck at vcmp (quite badly atm) mmmmmm yea karan yea
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

karan

• VW7 - The Hindutva BC
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 07:25:05 am »
been playing vcmp since 2011 or so, still the highest achievement you could get was being MKt, denied at vu even as VU_T, you still suck at vcmp (quite badly atm) mmmmmm yea karan yea
I was kicked from MK for insulting my mate who tend to be a retard, just like you, I've applied in VU in 2011,it's been 6 years now, also I was a part of ULK, LK, VK, MK as well

My achievements got nothing to do with your crying at the first place, akumas should punch your face to death
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

SaM

• VW7 - The Night Wolves
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2017, 07:25:14 am »

Sent by krystianoo
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Vice War Staff
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2017, 07:28:34 am »
I was kicked from MK for insulting my mate who tend to be a retard, just like you, I've applied in VU in 2011,it's been 6 years now, also I was a part of ULK, LK, VK, MK as well

My achievements got nothing to do with your crying at the first place, akumas should punch your face to death
applied in VU 6 years ago, denied not even a chance was given as VU_T, in the other hand i also applied in 2011 and got accepted as full member.
lol you want to punch me as well? dont send akumas to me if f you got that mad over telling you MKt xD
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

karan

• VW7 - The Hindutva BC
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 07:31:01 am »

Sent by krystianoo
Not really needed their support, I am sufficient to roast these autistic pair of balls alone :D

applied in VU 6 years ago, denied not even a chance was given as VU_T, in the other hand i also applied in 2011 and got accepted as full member.
lol you want to punch me as well? dont send akumas to me if f you got that mad over telling you MKt xD
Why should I get mad at MKt? I still respect them, I ain't you who got no respect left for other clans, banning their mate's from your clan channel, being a buttfuck everywhere then thinking yourself as a hero by bringing up years old screenshot, that's what you got, lmao
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Vice War Staff
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2017, 07:33:02 am »
keep being a SS wannabe, keep asslicking kryzepam's arsehole you may get some effect from the pills he takes so you get relaxed down XD, plus since you're a SS wananbe there you got some hacks from your desired clan-mates that may help you to improve a little bit  ;)

you got so mad you wanted someone to punch me to death cos your SS idols were exposed (once again) XD
you take this so seriously for wanting someone to die LOL
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:35:58 am by JuaN. »
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

karan

• VW7 - The Hindutva BC
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2017, 07:36:46 am »
keep being a SS wannabe, keep asslicking kryzepam's arsehole you may get some effect from the pills he takes so you get relaxed down XD, plus since you're a SS wananbe there you got some hacks from your desired clan-mates that may help you to improve a little bit  ;)
I am not you, definitely not you, who do things for a tag, but I had enough of you and your clan bullshits, I ain't going to join any clan, but I am not gonna let you spread autism around too, you're making the community more toxic than ever, grow up.
Winner Winner x 4 (list)