October 23, 2018, 08:40:39 am

Author Topic: SS does not hack.  (Read 6152 times)

Sevrin

• VW7 - The Night Wolves
  • Crazy Man
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SS does not hack.
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2017, 05:25:40 pm »

In the above picture, the area read lined. There is written "Modificacanios probados son:" means "Modifications teste are:"

The fifth modification (distancia) which increases the draw distance than normal VC:MP. It was in the tool I used, proved by NewK which is in mousfix tool that it increases draw distance too than normal VC:MP, your loader does the same job, values can be modified manually by either loader settings or the .asi/.dll files used for this loader. It is also advantageous over others.

Your lame posts are going nowhere to be honest, many unfair advantages I already mentioned & which are proved in previous & by this report, what else should you do now man, deal with it, you cheated that's it. Now you cannot prove a single thing, but I(us) did it all. The guy who made asi loader is still in SS, he is found guilty for making such asi loader which gives unfair advantage over others. Why he's not kicked? Even riilex was kicked for wall hacks. You all are guilty, even the current one defending SS(and the old one [SS]22 & others who used it for sure).

*looks at Wilson & NewK.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

|| TRC Captain | EC Moderator | EAD Admin | VL S. Admin | VCPD Captain | SWAT Commander | EC Ladder Runner-up | EC Team Brawl Winner||

krystianoo

• Vice War Staff
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2017, 05:26:46 pm »

In the above picture, the area read lined. There is written "Modificacanios probados son:" means "Modifications teste are:"

The fifth modification (distancia) which increases the draw distance than normal VC:MP. It was in the tool I used, proved by NewK which is in mousfix tool that it increases draw distance too than normal VC:MP, your loader does the same job, values can be modified manually by either loader settings or the .asi/.dll files used for this loader. It is also advantageous over others.

Your lame posts are going nowhere to be honest, many unfair advantages I already mentioned & which are proved in previous & by this report, what else should you do now man, deal with it, you cheated that's it. Now you cannot prove a single thing, but I(us) did it all. The guy who made asi loader is still in SS, he is found guilty for making such asi loader which gives unfair advantage over others. Why he's not kicked? Even riilex was kicked for wall hacks. You all are guilty, even the current one defending SS(and the old one [SS]22 & others who used it for sure).

*looks at Wilson & NewK.

Yes.. and your proof for what mouse fix is doing according to you is where..? Because I can't find it in the text.

Edit: Also, do you actually consider increased draw distance of buildings a cheat? Are you high?
Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OmaRosh

• VW7 - The Wolf Pack
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2017, 05:35:51 pm »
What a way to discuss sensitive topics like this one between top clans.
very disappointing  :thumbsdown:
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

WiLsOn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Rise
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2017, 05:58:21 pm »
I have things against few SS members, but not all, what i say is that pic is really old, i am not taking side but to be fair that pic indeed old.

also i suggest locking this topic and end this, because we are not trying anything but trying to kill this game.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

karan

• VW7 - The Hindutva BC
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2017, 06:00:24 pm »

0.4 got everything server sided, for your information, the draw distance of a player's position can't be increased , it's by default, (somewhat 350 meters if you got eagle vision), the draw distance which is mentioned here is of buildings, obstacles, traffic lights, and all, don't bark with poor knowledge, you might gonna embarrass Morphine more with your each reply.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Eddy

• Vice War Staff
  • Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2017, 06:11:00 pm »
you cheated that's it. Now you cannot prove a single thing
???

This image was posted in this forum a few months ago, I was looking for it but I can't see it.
Why posting it again? I see a lot of people acting like "I've never seen this picture", that's old and was posted right here and nothing happened, I mean nobody took any action because of something like this:

Yeah I mean I see nothing incriminating except Widescreen too...

Maybe I'm missing something here, but could someone explain why this is such a big deal?
There is no history of an SS member that has been banned/reported by "widescreen fix"

I can safely say SS doesn't have a spot in any community events we hold anymore.

from that image, what is the reason why we should be outside the events?
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

karan

• VW7 - The Hindutva BC
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2017, 06:14:35 pm »
Also few things I wanna add before someone lock this thread

I was requested on irc by VU members and Karan to unban you so they can have a match against DR, so if you think there is spot for you or SS in VCCT, I think you slept with SS members quite a lot and this is effecting your Brain
I was asked by your friends to do so, krys got nothing to do with DR match, he's not even going to step in EAD in his entire life, it was decided by all SS members that after resigning, they'll still play but then your hypocrite attitude made them boycott it,but then Eddy thought that it'll be nice if krys is unbanned from there since it won't create more issues lately

but then this happened,thanks to Juan and his clan mate's, toxic clan of the decade.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Rise
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2017, 06:19:03 pm »
Also few things I wanna add before someone lock this thread

I was requested on irc by VU members and Karan to unban you so they can have a match against DR, so if you think there is spot for you or SS in VCCT, I think you slept with SS members quite a lot and this is effecting your Brain
I was asked by your friends to do so, krys got nothing to do with DR match, he's not even going to step in EAD in his entire life, it was decided by all SS members that after resigning, they'll still play but then your hypocrite attitude made them boycott it,but then Eddy thought that it'll be nice if krys is unbanned from there since it won't create more issues lately

but then this happened,thanks to Juan and his clan mate's, toxic clan of the decade.
Honestly, no idea why you are jumping in when there is nothing about you or someone asking you  to jump in, you will create more problems than there are already.

you can read and reply again, because i am done with this shit and if anyone want to continue this topic, go pm each other, locked.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 06:51:29 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2017, 08:26:35 am »
To clear some things up.

Loading .asi files into the game is a problem itself, as explained by newk.
I've investigated this case and upon conclusion got to know a few facts:

1. The loader was being actively developed with updated versions by z22
2. Development stopped, topic was deleted, apparently Eddy's management was against it.

That being said, I believe SS as a clan is clean, although there's a possibility that individual members decided to keep this software.
Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember