login
April 27, 2024, 07:41:54 am

Author Topic: Leaving VC:MP  (Read 5751 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Leaving VC:MP
« on: September 01, 2009, 10:06:07 am »
It is sad to say that I am leaving VC:MP today, the reason being that it takes up too much of my time. I am starting my second year at college tomorrow, so I need to put all my attention and time into that.

The one thing I wanna make sure is taken care of when I go, is the clan. So I am laying out some new leadership rules. The reason why I quit MK and started trying to make a clan in november/december 2008, was because I was sick of seeing the best clans without active leadership. I thought it selfish for someone to label themselves as the 'leader' if they never played.

This is why I'm setting these rules:

If the current leader of VU is inactive on the forum for a week without prior notice, then he automatically gives up his spot to the next person in the list. This list is in order of leadership:

N0W4R
Knucis
Theking
Thijn

So, I am giving the leadership to N0W4R, meaning Knucis becomes co-leader, if N0W4R is inactive, it is handed down so that Knucis is Leader, and Theking is co-leader. N0W4R then moves to the bottom of the list. One person sadly I can't put on the list is aXXo, he has gone to college and can only be active on some weekends, meaning he can't lead. But I want you all to look at him as a leader when he is around.

Also, say the current leader only shows his face once or twice a week, so he doesn't get replaced, I want him to take it upon himself to hand down the duties, if you know you can't be active then give the job to someone else.  Also feel free to edit in new players to the list, if you think theyre deserving.

Ok enough about the clan. It's been nice to 'meet' so many cool people on vcmp, but there's too many to mention any individuals. If you wanna keep in contact with me, pm me your email address or msn in this forum.

And last but not least, a message to clans: Keep recruiting, and training new players. This game relies on us teaching newbies how to play, so that it doesnt die, and so more people can share it with us.

Anyway enough rambling, Bye all.

Charley

Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving VC:MP
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 10:17:41 am »
WOMG its to bad u have to go :( :( :( :( :( :(
So u can be on msn for some time?
Lets hope we can still be friends :/

Bai Charley :(
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

N0W4R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 10:24:02 am »
I will do everything to keep this clan alive Charley.
College is more important, I am sad that you leave, and i know you, You will come back one time.
And the clan will be alive, it will have great leaders, i will set everything up in the clan, recruit new members.
We will always be here!

I will miss you Charley,

N0W4R

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 11:59:18 am »
Well, good luck Charleyutton. Hope we still meet on IRC sometimes and have some fun on the holidays.
Already missing you,

Knucis

GoLdEnBOY

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 12:05:29 pm »
thats a lie   >:(

<@DNS-Bot> **[6] eXe^:ULK noobs clan? o.o
<@DNS-Bot> ** Admin ULK.KingKong kicked:[ eXe^ ] Reason:[ dont say it anymore ]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Koops

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 01:01:16 pm »
gl and have fun with college :)
and msn :? :)

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 01:10:24 pm »
I thought you were joking when you edited the vu clan channel topic. Sad to see you leaving Charley...
Good luck with whatever you do, and wherever you go. Have a better life so that you won't regret your decision!
-CoLa-

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Darfy

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 01:29:23 pm »
We'll miss you Charley! I hope you'll return someday, before the next release of vc-mp or after. I already have your MSN and you have mine so it would be nice to keep in touch. Also i want to wish you luck with your studies and whatever you do.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 02:24:17 pm »
2morrow????? thats a sudden decision. you can be on the forum, right??!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 02:28:44 pm »
thats a lie   >:(

Nope, and I won't be coming back either.

gl and have fun with college :)
and msn :? :)
I've pmed it to you

I already have your MSN and you have mine so it would be nice to keep in touch.
No I don't :S pm it to me please

2morrow????? thats a sudden decision. you can be on the forum, right??!

Yeah tis a fairly sudden decision, and I'll be active on the forum for a few days, maybe a week. But after that I won't be coming on regularly. I've decided to quit everything about vcmp, the game, irc, the forums.

And thanks for all the nice comments guys :)

Writer of excessively long posts

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 03:06:12 pm »
ffs dude, couple of hours on holiday won't hurt =/

ULK.OLvidO

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 10:05:52 pm »
Im sad, I will miss you Charley
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:14:06 pm by OLvidO »

loKuaZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
  • >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 10:45:40 pm »
DDD:

GoLdEnBOY

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 10:47:48 pm »
can we go out in a date? ::)

<@DNS-Bot> **[6] eXe^:ULK noobs clan? o.o
<@DNS-Bot> ** Admin ULK.KingKong kicked:[ eXe^ ] Reason:[ dont say it anymore ]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Helix

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 07:49:41 am »
Are my eyes gone stupid?