April 20, 2024, 12:30:41 am

Author Topic: Application - Gohan  (Read 8435 times)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Gohan
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2016, 12:11:36 am »
I'm going to play devil's advocate one last time here:

VU has changed in some things, about the members, from my view, it's trying to get respected players, and it's a great thing for the clanless players who want to join in VU, look for a respected team mates.

It's exactly this point that puts us in a tough spot considering your application: you're not nearly as respected as you were at the time you left. Neither SS nor TRC would accept you considering the spectacular fashion in which you left. If we were looking for respectable members, why would we accept you?

The question's purely rhetorical, I'm not really looking for an answer to it. It's just a point to consider. I would expect you to say that you would just stick with us and hope to prove that you're trustworthy again. That's paradoxical though, because we would have to trust you to stick with us again to accept you.

Personally, I'm not going to ask you to grovel and beg for your position back; I just voted trainee to give you this one shot again. Hopefully that explains where some of the other members are coming from, though.

Thanks for giving me your opinion about it, I appreciate it  :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2016, 02:35:35 am »
A problem with you is that you never admit your personal mistakes or failure. You blame the situation and everyone around you to escape from the problem rather than trying to fix it. I'll elaborate:

In all your applications so far, you blamed Omaretot as the reason for leaving LK. Maybe, it was your own failure to get along with people.

When you left VU, you mentioned that the clan is not as good as before and it lacks team-work. There was an incident when you did not assist Veteran as a team-mate when he desperately needed one, so your own efforts to improve the clan's team-work were minimal.

When you closed RB, you blamed the whole structure of clans in VCMP for RB's fate. You never acknowledged your own shortcomings as a clan leader.

Why do you think you got denied from SS and TRC? It was your own reputation and inability to express your reasons of switching clans.

Now you claim that VU has changed again and our teamwork is much better. I won't shout that from top of a rooftop unless we win a Vicewar :-*. The only thing that has changed is your own thinking about VU.

I'll vote no for now. Hopefully you would take some time for the self-introspection and apply again in future.
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2016, 02:49:18 am »
A problem with you is that you never admit your personal mistakes or failure. You blame the situation and everyone around you to escape from the problem rather than trying to fix it. I'll elaborate:

In all your applications so far, you blamed Omaretot as the reason for leaving LK. Maybe, it was your own failure to get along with people.

When you left VU, you mentioned that the clan is not as good as before and it lacks team-work. There was an incident when you did not assist Veteran as a team-mate when he desperately needed one, so your own efforts to improve the clan's team-work were minimal.

When you closed RB, you blamed the whole structure of clans in VCMP for RB's fate. You never acknowledged your own shortcomings as a clan leader.

Why do you think you got denied from SS and TRC? It was your own reputation and inability to express your reasons of switching clans.

Now you claim that VU has changed again and our teamwork is much better. I won't shout that from top of a rooftop unless we win a Vicewar :-*. The only thing that has changed is your own thinking about VU.

I'll vote no for now. Hopefully you would take some time for the self-introspection and apply again in future.

Thanks for your vote and your opinion  :)

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2016, 03:50:18 am »
You must accept your mistakes and be sure what you want.

Maybe in the future ;) , but now No. :/

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2016, 04:34:05 am »
You must accept your mistakes and be sure what you want.

Maybe in the future ;) , but now No. :/
I accept my mistakes and I'm sure I want to join here, btw thanks  :)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2016, 06:20:29 pm »
Poll results: 11 - trainee; 11- deny.

We've had two discussion threads open - one in the VU board and one in the rookies/trainees board. Many of the people who voted trainee (myself included) believe that whilst we're open to giving you a second chance, now is not the right time as there are so many members of the clan who don't trust you.

Thank you for your patience, and for putting so much effort into answering our questions.

Feel free to apply again in the future, but for now, your application has been denied.

I'm keeping this topic unlocked, in case you or anyone else has anything to add.

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2016, 10:18:53 pm »
Poll results: 11 - trainee; 11- deny.

We've had two discussion threads open - one in the VU board and one in the rookies/trainees board. Many of the people who voted trainee (myself included) believe that whilst we're open to giving you a second chance, now is not the right time as there are so many members of the clan who don't trust you.

Thank you for your patience, and for putting so much effort into answering our questions.

Feel free to apply again in the future, but for now, your application has been denied.

I'm keeping this topic unlocked, in case you or anyone else has anything to add.

I'll be back in the future then, thanks for your time VUs. Have fun :thumbsup:

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2016, 10:28:29 pm »
Well, the link axxo shared,you were about to leave because a clan mate teamed up with someone else and killed you ?
If I am in such condition,it would make me happy that I finally got a chance to kick my clan mate's ass.
Whenever veteran joins the opponent in a/d, I don't cry upon that, I rather make him regret to join the opposing team  O0

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2016, 12:00:50 am »
Locked.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2016, 12:05:23 am »
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 01:27:34 am by aXXo »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits to Bart.