login
May 03, 2024, 11:56:33 am

Author Topic: Application - Gohan  (Read 8457 times)

CrackM4

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Gohan
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2016, 10:22:06 pm »
Todos cometemos errores y de igual manera podemos repararlos, mereces una oportunidad. Buena suerte Gohan.  :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2016, 10:24:09 pm »
Todos cometemos errores y de igual manera podemos repararlos, mereces una oportunidad. Buena suerte Gohan.  :thumbsup:
Gracias amigo :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2016, 01:40:17 am »
I've some questions for you, for which reason you applied to: TRC,SS and ON?
Why we would trust you?

Well, about TRC:
I tried to join here because, on my view, in this case, TRC it's one of the pilars of VC:MP as I said in that application, same like DnA, MK, and of course, VU.
These clan I mentioned are different and I was trying to get another perspective of the game, his members, not all of them are constantly in contact with me, they are good people, but anyways, I get denied and nothing happened.

About SS:
As you know, the 97% of the members of SS are players from America, they speak the same language than me, so it would be easy for the comunication with me. The 80% of the members are my "friends". They said "My members not trust 100% on you". The word "clan hopper" appears, that's not a problem for me. I know about it, and maybe the "comunity" are right in some things, but not all of them.

Why we would trust you?

About me, I did stupid things like leave the clan in 28 December, I didn't tried to talk about the situation, and I left it without talking much about it. I can do my best to get again your confidence about me, like the first time in February of 2015.
You can see in my answers over your questions, I'm trying to reply with all of the possible sincerely about your questions.
As I said, I can do the best, again, to get back to my position in the clan.

I was not here whenever all of this happened but I informed myself before trying to write nonsense. The reason you left the clan and what your explanation of why was total disloyal to people that give you more than trust. Personally, I would be hella suspicious if you came back; but then again I don't know you. What I made bold and underlined from your quote. What if this time you don't make ur way up to quick(if ur accepted)? what if it takes more than a year to even get up to rookie? Trust is a VERY valuable thing here in VU i'm sure theres a way you'll learn that. Will you abandon your second and final chance even then? This is all if you do get it.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2016, 02:40:56 am »
Estas re loquito vo' suerte baro

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2016, 02:51:58 am »
I've some questions for you, for which reason you applied to: TRC,SS and ON?
Why we would trust you?

Well, about TRC:
I tried to join here because, on my view, in this case, TRC it's one of the pilars of VC:MP as I said in that application, same like DnA, MK, and of course, VU.
These clan I mentioned are different and I was trying to get another perspective of the game, his members, not all of them are constantly in contact with me, they are good people, but anyways, I get denied and nothing happened.

About SS:
As you know, the 97% of the members of SS are players from America, they speak the same language than me, so it would be easy for the comunication with me. The 80% of the members are my "friends". They said "My members not trust 100% on you". The word "clan hopper" appears, that's not a problem for me. I know about it, and maybe the "comunity" are right in some things, but not all of them.

Why we would trust you?

About me, I did stupid things like leave the clan in 28 December, I didn't tried to talk about the situation, and I left it without talking much about it. I can do my best to get again your confidence about me, like the first time in February of 2015.
You can see in my answers over your questions, I'm trying to reply with all of the possible sincerely about your questions.
As I said, I can do the best, again, to get back to my position in the clan.

I was not here whenever all of this happened but I informed myself before trying to write nonsense. The reason you left the clan and what your explanation of why was total disloyal to people that give you more than trust. Personally, I would be hella suspicious if you came back; but then again I don't know you. What I made bold and underlined from your quote. What if this time you don't make ur way up to quick(if ur accepted)? what if it takes more than a year to even get up to rookie? Trust is a VERY valuable thing here in VU i'm sure theres a way you'll learn that. Will you abandon your second and final chance even then? This is all if you do get it.
I'll reply the same sentence you mentioned up, I can do my best to get back to my position, I can wait the necessary time and if I deserve, to get a promotion, you can trust in me. Thanks for your comment  :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 02:54:13 am by Berkley »

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2016, 11:29:36 am »
Useless and senseless replies removed, next time anyone going to post i can bet my ass you are going to get forum ban for a year.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2016, 11:59:44 am »
I'm willing to accept that people make mistakes, and they make rash decisions, and that they can learn from that.

However, there's one thing that I want to clear up before I give my vote. You said you left VU because it had 'changed', and now you're saying it's 'changed' again. In what ways do you think VU has changed since you left?

Writer of excessively long posts

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2016, 02:00:02 pm »
I'm willing to accept that people make mistakes, and they make rash decisions, and that they can learn from that.

However, there's one thing that I want to clear up before I give my vote. You said you left VU because it had 'changed', and now you're saying it's 'changed' again. In what ways do you think VU has changed since you left?

Well, when I was in there, it not changed too much but I was changing about vu, the members told me when I was in there, "don't take the game seriously, it's just for fun" and yes, they were right. That's about the past. Today VU has improved in some things like, the teamwork it's much better than the past, I really want to represent the clan like you are doing in events and other things. I'll be grateful to get back and do everything to get accepted and keep working on myself.

Pd: I'm not at my home, I replied with my phone, if you found an error tell me.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

FullFilled^

• Regular
  • don't teach father how to rape your mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2016, 03:10:33 pm »
good luck Bro

Credits Pumak47

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2016, 04:24:58 pm »
giving you a chance and hence I will change my vote.
If you screw this up, then good luck for ON again.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2016, 04:33:52 pm »
9 vs 9

LET THE WAR BEGIN ONCE AGAIN!

:'(
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2016, 05:08:30 pm »
Estas re loquito vo' suerte baro
giving you a chance and hence I will change my vote.
If you screw this up, then good luck for ON again.
Thank you Doc, I'll don't disappoint you  :D

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2016, 07:35:09 pm »

Well, when I was in there, it not changed too much but I was changing about vu, the members told me when I was in there, "don't take the game seriously, it's just for fun" and yes, they were right. That's about the past. Today VU has improved in some things like, the teamwork it's much better than the past, I really want to represent the clan like you are doing in events and other things. I'll be grateful to get back and do everything to get accepted and keep working on myself.

So you left because you couldn't take the game not seriously, and now you're back because we've improved in teamwork. I might misinterpret your post, but it makes zero sense.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2016, 10:29:02 pm »

So you left because you couldn't take the game not seriously, and now you're back because we've improved in teamwork. I might misinterpret your post, but it makes zero sense.

Sorry, my mistake, I deleted a part of the message, I was on my phone.
Of course no, when I left I said, "I felt unconfortable", and I tried to get another routes/points of view about VC:MP but I doesn't found it. Mmmh how can I explain it...?

For example: I thought VU were a motive of joke for the others (another clans and clanless players), after I left it some players told me: "you were right to leave vu".
But I didn't understood why. I decided to left because "I not want to be a part of the joke" but I did wrong, If I want to be in a clan, like VU (one of the best today), I don't have to pay attention to the opinion of the others, I did wrong to leave it without "valid reasons" for you, maybe you don't understand my point, but anyways I can't explain it.

About the another question:
One of the things VU has changed it's the team work, but I don't want to get back only for the "team work", VU has changed in some things, about the members, from my view, it's trying to get respected players, and it's a great thing for the clanless players who want to join in VU, look for a respected team mates. About the training sessions, that's really great, when I was in, we tried to do something like this but it never happened, it's a great experience, for the trainee and rookie members to fight 1vs1 with the another members, to get an opportunity to show their skills or get an experience or an idea about VCDC, for example.

I really want to get back to VU, to offer my best in represent the clan, with a tag everywhere I go.

My mistake if you don't understood my point.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2016, 11:17:41 pm »
I'm going to play devil's advocate one last time here:

VU has changed in some things, about the members, from my view, it's trying to get respected players, and it's a great thing for the clanless players who want to join in VU, look for a respected team mates.

It's exactly this point that puts us in a tough spot considering your application: you're not nearly as respected as you were at the time you left. Neither SS nor TRC would accept you considering the spectacular fashion in which you left. If we were looking for respectable members, why would we accept you?

The question's purely rhetorical, I'm not really looking for an answer to it. It's just a point to consider. I would expect you to say that you would just stick with us and hope to prove that you're trustworthy again. That's paradoxical though, because we would have to trust you to stick with us again to accept you.

Personally, I'm not going to ask you to grovel and beg for your position back; I just voted trainee to give you this one shot again. Hopefully that explains where some of the other members are coming from, though.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real