login
May 03, 2024, 03:58:31 am

Author Topic: Application - Gohan  (Read 8451 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Gohan
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2016, 09:49:08 am »
5) What kind of ethos do you think VU stands for?

5) As I said, I was in VU, I know how it works and how is it, VU has improved a lot since i left. Have a great members and maybe the 100% of them are my friends, so I want to get back to VU.
YOU talking about me
IKR
Of course  ::)

Trainee.
Thank you!

not sure if it's any of my business but might as well chip in my two cents while I'm here.

as far as I'm aware, there are two different players by the name of Gohan that lurk around VC:MP these days. one of them is the guy that posted this application, and one of them is a regular on the VK server who I came across while playing on that server under a fake nick.

hope this clears it up a bit.

I'm using the name "Gohan" since I started playing this game and nobody was using it. After a year of it, this guy appeared in AsS with my nickname.

the 'my nickname' part is not entirely true, because from a legal perspective, the nickname is nowhere close to yours, unless you were born with it of course, or have any sort of rights to the nickname (which I doubt, because you're most probably not from the Dragon Ball Z team either). my deepest condolences if otherwise..

in other words - none of you stole the nickname from one another.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 09:54:43 am by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2016, 11:37:36 am »
Since you are well acquainted with a lot of clans by now, what is your vision of a "perfect" clan? What all qualities do you expect a clan to have?
I don't have a vision of a "perfect" clan. VU have great qualities, today VU has improved in TeamWork and that's a great advance, one of the most important qualities in a clan, respect of everyone, and maturity. That's what I'm searching, that's why I'm here again.
So what if in future our teamwork goes worse again? and what if we lose next vicewar again? are you gonna leave again?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2016, 11:54:45 am »
Good Luck Mate ;)

Thankx to RebellioN

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2016, 12:16:41 pm »
Since you are well acquainted with a lot of clans by now, what is your vision of a "perfect" clan? What all qualities do you expect a clan to have?
I don't have a vision of a "perfect" clan. VU have great qualities, today VU has improved in TeamWork and that's a great advance, one of the most important qualities in a clan, respect of everyone, and maturity. That's what I'm searching, that's why I'm here again.
So what if in future our teamwork goes worse again? and what if we lose next vicewar again? are you gonna leave again?
Of course no dude, if I get accepted and if we lose again we can keep working on it, and maybe try the next time.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2016, 12:21:16 pm »
T.

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2016, 12:35:48 pm »
Trainee

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2016, 12:38:57 pm »
viva cuban + umberto robina good luck gohana >:D O0 :thumbsup:

trainee
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 12:52:08 pm by krystianoo »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2016, 02:28:28 pm »
Exactly what I was about to ask. You see your clan doing badly and you decide to abandon ship. You see it growing and you decide to reapply. Not buying your shit here, not at all. Going with no.
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2016, 03:31:17 pm »
Exactly what I was about to ask. You see your clan doing badly and you decide to abandon ship. You see it growing and you decide to reapply. Not buying your shit here, not at all. Going with no.
Anyways, thanks. I'll try to give my best for you and the anothers who said no in this app to get positive view of me.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2016, 04:12:28 pm »
If I vote yes, it would be an encouragement for all hoppers.

Maybe wait some more time and apply later.

-TomZ^ Creationz

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2016, 04:59:38 pm »
If I vote yes, it would be an encouragement for all hoppers.

Maybe wait some more time and apply later.
In this application, in my app, are you giving a vote for me? Or for the rest of the players who want to join in vu?
Because if you want to talk or give a vote for me, do it for me, not a general vote for the "hoppers", maybe you got a view of me like a hopper but I'm not considered into that "group", so please abstain to do that next time, if your vote is yes for me and for you if I am a clan hopper, why it will be an encouragement for all of the rest? Nobody got the same style or the same skills or the same point of view about the clans, so please, if you want to give a vote, be clear and do it for me, not for the "group" of "hoppers".

I don't understand your vote, it's yes but at the same time it's no because it would be an encouragement for all of the "hoppers"? Can you explain?

Anyways, I appreciate your view. Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 05:30:44 pm by Berkley »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2016, 06:18:35 pm »
Going with Trainee.
Thanks friend  :D
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2016, 08:51:01 pm »
I've some questions for you.

For which reason you applied to: TRC,SS?
Why we should trust you?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 09:09:39 pm by hotdogcat »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits to Bart.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2016, 09:19:04 pm »
I've some questions for you.

For which reason you applied to: TRC,SS?
Why we should trust you?

This.
Elaborate it with a lot details and tell us what you can do to regain our confidence.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2016, 09:37:03 pm »
I've some questions for you, for which reason you applied to: TRC,SS and ON?
Why we would trust you?

Well, about TRC:
I tried to join here because, on my view, in this case, TRC it's one of the pilars of VC:MP as I said in that application, same like DnA, MK, and of course, VU.
These clan I mentioned are different and I was trying to get another perspective of the game, his members, not all of them are constantly in contact with me, they are good people, but anyways, I get denied and nothing happened.

About SS:
As you know, the 97% of the members of SS are players from America, they speak the same language than me, so it would be easy for the comunication with me. The 80% of the members are my "friends". They said "My members not trust 100% on you". The word "clan hopper" appears, that's not a problem for me. I know about it, and maybe the "comunity" are right in some things, but not all of them.

Why we would trust you?

About me, I did stupid things like leave the clan in 28 December, I didn't tried to talk about the situation, and I left it without talking much about it. I can do my best to get again your confidence about me, like the first time in February of 2015.
You can see in my answers over your questions, I'm trying to reply with all of the possible sincerely about your questions.
As I said, I can do the best, again, to get back to my position in the clan.
Quote from: Application - Gohana/Gohan.
If you give me the opportunity to represent the clan, I'll do without thinking

Pd: I improved my english, I guess.