login
April 27, 2024, 06:22:03 pm

Author Topic: CTF - Management Biased?? VCMP community famous servers administration biased?  (Read 6155 times)

KILLERX.

mistake(please remove this)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:35:06 am by KILLERX. »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
well in my opinion Russians being in ctf staff is (and always was)a real cancer besides from useless, all they do is making troubles even bigger and dont act like admins at all.

their big work and contribution to the server always consists on join from time to time to not give a fuck about the server only to outnumber the other team to troll others and ragequit when they think they have already "won", ban or kick other ctf members and coming out from their cave when their friends like hunting got punished in the server(rightly punished) to contradict other staff members to favor his wk friends so they dont get banned, warned or w/e

these two russians in ctf staff should have been kicked from there long time ago but sadly i couldnt nor cant do anything about that.

anyway i wouldnt blame newk at all, he hasnt joined ctf forum in almost 2 months, despite the fact i think newk has always looked for the servers own good and dont think he favors them on purpose, its more like he wants to look for a correct balance.

anyway this doesnt really matter at all as CTF is half dead and other servers have taken its place now, however i hope it rises up again.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 12:41:13 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!
Here we go again with an another vcmp drama topic just like we had previously " Story of my EA kick " by the same forum user.

There's a lot i want to add and clearify, but i'd just reply to the posted content cz ain't nobody got time for this shit :grin. First of all, I wonder why did you share the pms without asking for my permission, and funny thing is that you delete your own conversation lol, and just showed my messages.

* Let's talk about that " CTF " thingy first.

I'd like to brief that imgur ctf related discussion thing first. [Off]tom being an admin was violating rules, and he has been doing this from pretty much a long time, like kicking players when they capture and are about to drop his team's flag. There have been some reports and even video proof as well, just like that fulton's report. He even used to allow his [ON] mates to abuse rpg in close range, and when they are warned by some other admin, Tom asks em to first update /rules in-game command lol, despite that he knows it's disallowed as mentioned on forum rules topic and it's for sure known to every player. Joins server with .asi files :grin:, abuses vcmp bug to gain advantage. Even the private boards getting leaked to WK, Vito being an outsider tells me to check the "speed detection" topic created by gangstaras lol.

I had some convo with newk regarding this, I wanted tom to be demoted tbh, looking at what he was doing, messing around, killing the fun. He gets a warn and the chapter ends there. Killerx asked me regarding fulton's report which was kept on pending from months, I was kind of pissed off and i did say the thing to him, which is pretty much obvious. Now that if a staff of some vcmp official server does such a thing, he obviously gets demoted or kicked. I told killerx about this thing that newk just warned him despite a kick which was expected for such a cause.

It's his way of administration and dealing with things, but yeah i didn't support that and i was against the decision he made. Killerx told me to create a topic on VU forum and discuss the thing, I refused, just like i said " I can't force someone to change his decision or something ", plus can't be arsed to type a shitload of crap.

That's the CTF thing as the topic says. Now let's talk about the main motive of this topic (CTF related content). After struggling to understand, I get to figure out that killerx wants to question newk regarding that "tom misuse power on fulton" topic. I never asked you to create a topic and discuss it. I wonder what was the need to bring these pm messages in it :D ? You could have linked ctf report the topic in here and directly ask him that why it's taking so long to get to the conclusion, just like you replied to CTF topic and then later on removed it :grin.

* Moving to that RTV thingy now.

https://rtv.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6.0  This clearly says that you were promoted to 'Management'. You were never promoted to Dev rank lol, You can even confirm this thing with the other devs. You left the team for your own reasons, and misunderstandings that you are still on. I tried to talk to you, tried to sort out things, even @siezer did but then you told me that even siezer is biased and playing game just like i do lol. *Total fuckery*

* Lastly, Beyek's rtv case.

He did some close combat with rocket launcher and for which he got rpg-banned by siezer. I was on voice discord with the guy, He was using Gola*pl nickname which is already taken by Gala so he was techically impersonating. I told him in voice to join with his real account, and @Siezer thought whether he's trying to rpg-ban evade, i told siezer to reset the rpg-ban because beyek was told to rejoin with his own account. This was it lol, But he kept exaggerating the thing. @Siezer can confirm it, But wait wait wait... he's also playing games with killerx :grin: :D

I know what are you aiming for in this topic, but leme tell you in advance that you are going to achieve nothing.
Advice: You can't administrate a server, you are no less than Alf_pro, just play the game and enjoy it [vip]killerx.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

The Golden Horde

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
The only thing I would like to write is that it bad to make private conversations public. Generally, I'm sceptical about drama like this, it won't bring any profit.
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Totally agreed with yandel also this game is named 18+ but no activity is noticed yet.
This drama reminds me of a meme.

*killerx's drama exists*

Yandel: Ima about to end this man's whole career.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:03:28 pm by GoRcEE »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Aaron

• Fanatic
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
The only thing I would like to write is that it bad to make private conversations public. Generally, I'm sceptical about drama like this, it won't bring any profit.
I have to agree with Piterus, keep it within private. though I admire how you work and being passionate with your duty as a staff, It's bs to have that mindset that they want to attain admin status just to gain fame and superiority in fact it's not.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
so yeah we can lock this topic guys? and nothing happened..all friends? ok!!! GREAT.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 05:21:14 pm by PANZER24 »
Late Late x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
so yeah we can lock this topic guys? and nothing happened..all friends? ok!!! GREAT.
I would ask you to politely stay off, let adult handle these matters.

Hello everyone!
Here we go again with an another vcmp drama topic just like we had previously " Story of my EA kick " by the same forum user.

There's a lot i want to add and clearify, but i'd just reply to the posted content cz ain't nobody got time for this shit :grin. First of all, I wonder why did you share the pms without asking for my permission, and funny thing is that you delete your own conversation lol, and just showed my messages.

* Let's talk about that " CTF " thingy first.

I'd like to brief that imgur ctf related discussion thing first. [Off]tom being an admin was violating rules, and he has been doing this from pretty much a long time, like kicking players when they capture and are about to drop his team's flag. There have been some reports and even video proof as well, just like that fulton's report. He even used to allow his [ON] mates to abuse rpg in close range, and when they are warned by some other admin, Tom asks em to first update /rules in-game command lol, despite that he knows it's disallowed as mentioned on forum rules topic and it's for sure known to every player. Joins server with .asi files :grin:, abuses vcmp bug to gain advantage. Even the private boards getting leaked to WK, Vito being an outsider tells me to check the "speed detection" topic created by gangstaras lol.

I had some convo with newk regarding this, I wanted tom to be demoted tbh, looking at what he was doing, messing around, killing the fun. He gets a warn and the chapter ends there. Killerx asked me regarding fulton's report which was kept on pending from months, I was kind of pissed off and i did say the thing to him, which is pretty much obvious. Now that if a staff of some vcmp official server does such a thing, he obviously gets demoted or kicked. I told killerx about this thing that newk just warned him despite a kick which was expected for such a cause.

It's his way of administration and dealing with things, but yeah i didn't support that and i was against the decision he made. Killerx told me to create a topic on VU forum and discuss the thing, I refused, just like i said " I can't force someone to change his decision or something ", plus can't be arsed to type a shitload of crap.

That's the CTF thing as the topic says. Now let's talk about the main motive of this topic (CTF related content). After struggling to understand, I get to figure out that killerx wants to question newk regarding that "tom misuse power on fulton" topic. I never asked you to create a topic and discuss it. I wonder what was the need to bring these pm messages in it :D ? You could have linked ctf report the topic in here and directly ask him that why it's taking so long to get to the conclusion, just like you replied to CTF topic and then later on removed it :grin.

* Moving to that RTV thingy now.

https://rtv.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6.0  This clearly says that you were promoted to 'Management'. You were never promoted to Dev rank lol, You can even confirm this thing with the other devs. You left the team for your own reasons, and misunderstandings that you are still on. I tried to talk to you, tried to sort out things, even @siezer did but then you told me that even siezer is biased and playing game just like i do lol. *Total fuckery*

* Lastly, Beyek's rtv case.

He did some close combat with rocket launcher and for which he got rpg-banned by siezer. I was on voice discord with the guy, He was using Gola*pl nickname which is already taken by Gala so he was techically impersonating. I told him in voice to join with his real account, and @Siezer thought whether he's trying to rpg-ban evade, i told siezer to reset the rpg-ban because beyek was told to rejoin with his own account. This was it lol, But he kept exaggerating the thing. @Siezer can confirm it, But wait wait wait... he's also playing games with killerx :grin: :D

I know what are you aiming for in this topic, but leme tell you in advance that you are going to achieve nothing.
Advice: You can't administrate a server, you are no less than Alf_pro, just play the game and enjoy it [vip]killerx.

Talk about LW is the same, when they started to recruit shit moderators randomly from server, i felt that this is the end of littlewhitey's and yeah it is.
These moderators don't even care about server rules, they are just good enough to asslick the management so well that they got they moderator/administrator rank without even deserving it.
i won't call out the name directly to avoid any personal attack but i'll just warn every to stay the fuck away from these retards so called moderators of LW.
One is clanless, one is from SS etc.

They break rules when other senior administrators aren't spectating them or are in the server. the rules they break, ohhh boy i got ss, pm me in discord so i can tell you more.
all cool, thx
*mic drops*
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 04:52:37 pm by Thomas »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Exactly, first thing came into my mind reading everything posted by KIILERX. Conversation between two people meant to be private because the other person shared stuff with you based on the trust factor. This is extremely unethical sharing all the private chats and stuff without even taking permission from Yandel just to prove the self-made storyline true.

I didn’t like the idea how you dragging Yandel in all this. He was speaking generally about CTF clashes and the loopholes when we had a few hiccups in RTV just to make things better but you took advantage of that putting everything on yandel and pointing fingers at NewK, just to make things complicated for yandel in CTF. I had admired you a lot KillerX but the activities you are carrying out these days are very very unethical. Yandel tried to explain every bit of confusion you had but you all in all overlooked and took it in a negative way. He tried to keep you in staff till the very end but your own action and thoughts made your way out. You just overthink too much.

About that case of RPG ban, yandel is right. I’ve had issues with that ban evade but later yandel cleared everything to me and i think that should have been solved right way. When you are running and administrating a server, you have to visualise the entire situation before pushing the punishment button. Don’t be too much aggressive, try to solve things in a clam and polite way. Be reasonable, I’d seen that factor in you during a discussion topic where you had conflicts with a member. So, mend it.

Do not make things complicated for yourself. Respect privacy, you have been and maybe still are administrator in some servers and you surely hold responsibility. So, with all due respect abide by this. What comes around goes around. I never expected this coming from your side being administrator and old pal of VCMP.
Agree Agree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
2004129 reee
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2019, 08:12:07 pm »

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

KILLERX.

@Siezer i respect your opinion and i always cared about your opinion but without posting private messages i cant prove my points since i am not politician like some guys. just take a look below i posted something again without posting ss i cant prove my points
@Piterus: Dude i know its somewhat wrong but i got no other way to prove it
@Aaron ^^

Yandel my boi dont lie
I refused, just like i said " I can't force someone to change his decision or something ", plus can't be arsed to type a shitload of crap.
you were scared from wks that they will come to defend newk
Proof: https://imgur.com/5k07cVG

What a Hyprocrite you are
https://imgur.com/OdeQ5xd
https://imgur.com/7gheJS2

Note: Siezer is currently manager of rtv, probably he dont want to damage rtv staff image but its truth. much respect to siezer he is a fair guy but atm even if he want to say truth he cant.
self-made storyline true.
its truth and i proved whatever i wrote in this topic is backed by proofs but if you still thinking that yandel did not played game then i cant do anything :)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 10:32:16 pm by KILLERX. »
Cannot rate own posts

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile

Talk about LW is the same, when they started to recruit shit moderators randomly from server, i felt that this is the end of littlewhitey's and yeah it is.
These moderators don't even care about server rules, they are just good enough to asslick the management so well that they got they moderator/administrator rank without even deserving it.
i won't call out the name directly to avoid any personal attack but i'll just warn every to stay the fuck away from these retards so called moderators of LW.

They break rules when other senior administrators aren't spectating them or are in the server. the rules they break, ohhh boy i got ss, pm me in discord so i can tell you more.
all cool, thx
*mic drops*
just logged-in to take a part in the farewell of one of the fair guy, and recently got this infront of me totally agree with this guy, i would like to express my experience with LWs staff as well.

Lets just start from the first thing i remember is "the wrong kick by SuriAttacker", and when we made a report against him, the report was rejected without explaining the reason by the owner of LittleWhiteys.

here comes the report link as well as the evidence:

https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31067.0.html
the wording used by me towards staff is totally bad and i am accepting it myself.

and the evidence regarding this report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwFYYY6sV9s&feature=youtu.be

the other thing is fair and got solved as the admin was little sensible.

Rex getting banned for aimlock as he was suspected by Siezer in LWs so he banned him in EAD on the basis of EAD ban PunkNoodle banned him in Lws xD.

https://ead.thijn.ovh/index.php?topic=817.0
here is the topic that shows his innocence at EAD forum.

after that he got unbanned in LWs as well after making a simple unban topic.
https://littlewhiteys.com//index.php/topic,31601.0.html

just after three days of his unban he gets ban again by SuriAttacker for Aimlock.

Report Against SuriAttacker was made by rex instead of unban appeal in which he posted his full time play of the day till ban, but in his own evidence he gets suspected by haltcher for f1.

Report topic
https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31614.msg294239.html#msg294239

Evidence regarding his ban:

so in this video (posted by rex) Haltcher found another thing against rex at 7:23 and the report which was made for wrong action over aimlock was rejected with the explaining f1 thing.

Another topic which is deleted by someone.
after that Rex manages to join the server to prove his statement which he made on the report in his f1 defence.

Quote from: Rex
seems like i can here m60/m4 voice behind, if it was f1 there wouldn't be any weapon voice plus avoiding shot ain't a big deal he mistakenly did a glitch which can be happen i'm not so sure about it but pressing shift key while shoting/pressing crouch key while shoting can avoid shots.

and makes topic in unban appeal section in which he proves his statement not able to link as the topic is unavailable.
Proof of F1 Glitch in LWs

this video clearly shows that it was just a simple glitch and the topic was removed without any further investigation so he decided not to make any unban app again.
https://i.imgur.com/KlXkhF1.png

and he was placed in the shame list of LWs after that.

Something with EAD stuff
this thing is from April 2018 i was caught having f1 injected in my VCMP in EAD server, i got banned after almost 5 months since detection, but there was no history of pressing f1 key in these months, actually the thing was i downloaded a game by TH_00i (something like that) from his youtube description link which included loaded f1 and many .asi files.

i made the topic at EAD forum because i was unaware of it which went in-vain still i was unable to understand the thing because admins regret to provide evidence.

here is the topic which i made on EAD forum.
https://ead.thijn.ovh/index.php?topic=766.msg5060#msg5060

Hotdogcat explained everything to me on discord and asked me to provide the Screenshot/video of the address given by him from my PC, so i did and got to know that i was playing with an injected game since last 5 months, so i provided the source where i downloaded the game and proved my self innocent and got unbanned, the thing was discussed among admins in private.
but last week i found that screenshot of my game files sent to admins privately getting used against me and my Clan on LWs discord by karan.exe, i was amazed that it was privately sent how he got it.

i am suspecting ELK/Suri as both of them are in EAD staff for leaking stuff of admins board.
ELK is one of my VCMP best mates with a friendly communication its just a suspect i wont mention why i am suspecting him he knows it already.

now some unaware communities are going by this stuff which is totally misunderstandings/personal hate.
an example.
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-oreocake*bl/

a Trainee from our clan left due to our members are in Shame list of an official server (Lws) and the whole clan is banned from Extreme Addicts.
https://i.imgur.com/Dx0YcvJ.jpg

Rex (already Explained)
Gogeta: Banned for aimlock suspection more than 1 year ago in LWs, he is trainee of MD since last 2/3 months but teaming up with us since last 6/7 months accepted on the basis of loyalty and after well investigation, we should never judge someone from his past everyone is having their negative past.
https://i.imgur.com/u3KvKYZ.png (he just added this now)

Vegito: brother of Gogeta banned for ban Evasion suspecting him as Gogeta.

after that both of them were placed in Shamelist

i think i dont need to add anything about Extreme Addicts everyone is well aware of Developer of the server, we are banned from EA by Doom_Killer because we are known hackers but its funny to know that all of us are free to play in his new developed (PTP), the EA ban was just to add some negative impact on MD because we used to pawn them on daily basis in EA/EC, and free to play in PTP is to increase his Player Count.

Oreo's App in MK was rejected because he was from MD, check out the Conclusion reply of the App at Page 4 by Tazz.

Thats All from my side, try to read from start and and check every link added up.

Hats of to EC and EC management.

P.S: don't try to use insulting comments on PL in RTV server, you can get Banned by ELK but still it's not PL server Okay ? xD OK sorry.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 09:46:55 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
I always had a bad feeling about aimlock in VCMP, and the impression it gave to the community, it made confusions and misunderstandings arise almost once in a month. There must be some tutorial or some kind of factors to clear confusions... etc.

Edit: this is a sidenote and has nothing to do with the topic,

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Halchter

• Regular
    • View Profile

all cool, thx
*mic drops*
just logged-in to take a part in the farewell of one of the fair guy, and recently got this infront of me totally agree with this guy, i would like to express my experience with LWs staff as well.

Lets just start from the first thing i remember is "the wrong kick by SuriAttacker", and when we made a report against him, the report was rejected without explaining the reason by the owner of LittleWhiteys.

here comes the report link as well as the evidence:

https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31067.0.html
the wording used by me towards staff is totally bad and i am accepting it myself.

and the evidence regarding this report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwFYYY6sV9s&feature=youtu.be

the other thing is fair and got solved as the admin was little sensible.

Rex getting banned for aimlock as he was suspected by Siezer in LWs so he banned him in EAD on the basis of EAD ban PunkNoodle banned him in Lws xD.

https://ead.thijn.ovh/index.php?topic=817.0
here is the topic that shows his innocence at EAD forum.

after that he got unbanned in LWs as well after making a simple unban topic.
https://littlewhiteys.com//index.php/topic,31601.0.html

just after three days of his unban he gets ban again by SuriAttacker for Aimlock.

Report Against SuriAttacker was made by rex instead of unban appeal in which he posted his full time play of the day till ban, but in his own evidence he gets suspected by haltcher for f1.

Report topic
https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31614.msg294239.html#msg294239

Evidence regarding his ban:

so in this video (posted by rex) Haltcher found another thing against rex at 7:23 and the report which was made for wrong action over aimlock was rejected with the explaining f1 thing.

Another topic which is deleted by someone.
after that Rex manages to join the server to prove his statement which he made on the report in his f1 defence.

Quote from: Rex
seems like i can here m60/m4 voice behind, if it was f1 there wouldn't be any weapon voice plus avoiding shot ain't a big deal he mistakenly did a glitch which can be happen i'm not so sure about it but pressing shift key while shoting/pressing crouch key while shoting can avoid shots.

and makes topic in unban appeal section in which he proves his statement not able to link as the topic is unavailable.
Proof of F1 Glitch in LWs

this video clearly shows that it was just a simple glitch and the topic was removed without any further investigation so he decided not to make any unban app again.
https://i.imgur.com/KlXkhF1.png

and he was placed in the shame list of LWs after that.

Something with EAD stuff
this thing is from April 2018 i was caught having f1 injected in my VCMP in EAD server, i got banned after almost 5 months since detection, but there was no history of pressing f1 key in these months, actually the thing was i downloaded a game by TH_00i (something like that) from his youtube description link which included loaded f1 and many .asi files.

i made the topic at EAD forum because i was unaware of it which went in-vain still i was unable to understand the thing because admins regret to provide evidence.

here is the topic which i made on EAD forum.
https://ead.thijn.ovh/index.php?topic=766.msg5060#msg5060

Hotdogcat explained everything to me on discord and asked me to provide the Screenshot/video of the address given by him from my PC, so i did and got to know that i was playing with an injected game since last 5 months, so i provided the source where i downloaded the game and proved my self innocent and got unbanned, the thing was discussed among admins in private.
but last week i found that screenshot of my game files sent to admins privately getting used against me and my Clan on LWs discord by karan.exe, i was amazed that it was privately sent how he got it.

i am suspecting ELK/Suri as both of them are in EAD staff for leaking stuff of admins board.
ELK is one of my VCMP best mates with a friendly communication its just a suspect i wont mention why i am suspecting him he knows it already.

now some unaware communities are going by this stuff which is totally misunderstandings/personal hate.
an example.
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-oreocake*bl/

a Trainee from our clan left due to our members are in Shame list of an official server (Lws) and the whole clan is banned from Extreme Addicts.
https://i.imgur.com/Dx0YcvJ.jpg

Rex (already Explained)
Gogeta: Banned for aimlock suspection more than 1 year ago in LWs, he is trainee of MD since last 2/3 months but teaming up with us since last 6/7 months accepted on the basis of loyalty and after well investigation, we should never judge someone from his past everyone is having their negative past.
https://i.imgur.com/u3KvKYZ.png (he just added this now)

Vegito: brother of Gogeta banned for ban Evasion suspecting him as Gogeta.

after that both of them were placed in Shamelist

i think i dont need to add anything about Extreme Addicts everyone is well aware of Developer of the server, we are banned from EA by Doom_Killer because we are known hackers but its funny to know that all of us are free to play in his new developed (PTP), the EA ban was just to add some negative impact on MD because we used to pawn them on daily basis in EA/EC, and free to play in PTP is to increase his Player Count.

Oreo's App in MK was rejected because he was from MD, check out the Conclusion reply of the App at Page 4 by Tazz.

Thats All from my side, try to read from start and and check every link added up.

Hats of to EC and EC management.

P.S: don't try to use insulting comments on PL in RTV server, you can get Banned by ELK xD OK sorry.
The counter evidence on Rex is good enough, I've seen it. What is wrong is that he evaded his ban to record it, when he could simply ask me if he could do that.

I'm willing to give this guy a chance but that's only if he makes an appeal.
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
The counter evidence on Rex is good enough, I've seen it. What is wrong is that he evaded his ban to record it, when he could simply ask me if he could do that.

I'm willing to give this guy a chance but that's only if he makes an appeal.
i think he tried explaining the glitch to you on his topic but you rejected with another thing, anyways i will ask him to appeal but this topic was against the administration and there are proofs i am still curious to know where is that topic which rex made to show this video and explain it.