login
April 27, 2024, 07:00:08 pm

Author Topic: Trash Topic 2018/2019  (Read 7908 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: Trash Topic 2018/2019
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2019, 11:54:17 am »
Should have named this post as "windows xp and 10 topic 2018/2019 discussion" instead of Trash Topic, just saying.
Oh my god!!! didn't know that :O
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2019, 02:09:44 pm »
Should have named this post as "windows xp and 10 topic 2018/2019 discussion" instead of Trash Topic, just saying.
That's why you should upgrade to Win 7, XP is slow and gets to know things late.  :-X :-X
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2019, 06:10:04 pm »
<VW-BOT> <INCOMING REPORT> Panzer has reported VUr.Lederhos. Reason: putting naked girls in portal to fap
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2019, 07:54:17 pm »
Once an idiot always an idiot, my nickname isn't "Panzer" lmfao
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2019, 07:57:17 pm »
Once an idiot always an idiot, my nickname isn't "Panzer" lmfao

Funny Funny x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2019, 11:17:57 am »
Once an idiot always an idiot.

xddddd

brO u said iT uRsElF loL

didnt know how to remove that black friday thing lol
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:31:12 am by MaddyV »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2019, 04:13:31 pm »
Says the one who gets himself fucked and then begs for unban after sticking his nose to some shit he doesn't belong to. just like usual.
Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2019, 04:40:35 pm »
the one who gets himself fucked and then begs for unban after sticking his nose to some shit he doesn't belong to. just like usual.
Absolutely an accurate introspection! :o

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2019, 05:03:28 pm »
the one who gets himself fucked and then begs for unban after sticking his nose to some shit he doesn't belong to. just like usual.
LMAO, was about to say the same

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2019, 05:14:11 pm »

to my surprise, yes, Panzer nailed this one

Sup_^

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2019, 09:07:50 pm »
Says the one who gets himself fucked and then begs for unban after sticking his nose to some shit he doesn't belong to. just like usual.

Dayuuuuuuuuuuumn

R.I.P - Maddy Callahan

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2019, 02:27:26 pm »

the given information is false. although the statement may prove to be funny to those who are unaware of the situation.
here's my ban appeal.

http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=125510.0

never did I once beg them to unban me. since, I don't have to asslick them till the point where they begin to pity you and unban you.

Here's Panzer's ban appeal summed up.

http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=124936.0

Now this, my friend, is begging for an unban.

Your hypocrisy surprises me.
You get banned every other day in almost all the servers for either being an annoying prick or being an asshole sometimes for using aimbot(lol).

Well, we can scratch the last part since I'm sure that you're clean now and not using aimbot.
And I'm pretty sure that you get hurt if someone provokes you with the aimbot stuff, so I'm not going to provoke you any further with it.

well done with the roast tho, it would've completely burned me if it were actually true.

bring it, my daughter.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2019, 04:48:32 pm »
Dear Maddy,

You started it all, you know you would have to face the consequences.
You started this fiasco by mocking me, you should ofcourse expect such replies from my side.
Regarding my statement, it is right: - You were a part of the administration team, ofcourse you viewed the community's forums and I am totally sure you knew about the stolen topics. you are the one to blame here (along with kowalski) yet you lie about that.
If nothing is clear, let me quote klaus for you:
1-You knew about the server.
2-You knew about the stolen resources.
3-You didn't report anything to the administration.
4-Now you're banned.
If you are not willing to get unbanned from there why the hell would you tend to create an unban appeal ( instead of PM'ing the admins )
It is totally obvious you were afraid about your reputation. Congratulations: you're hated there :)
Here's Panzer's ban appeal summed up.

http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=124936.0

Now this, my friend, is begging for an unban.

You get banned every other day in almost all the servers for either being an annoying prick or being an asshole sometimes for using aimbot(lol).
I am not going to deny the fact that I was an arrogant little kid, and I mentioned that in some post at this forum. I was honest there, because I really fucked up at that time and wanted so hard to play that game. It was 6 months ago, I learnt my lessons and I no longer act like an annoying person. I fail to understand your point of posting that topic because it seems to me that you call "apologising from others" a begging for unban, then I advise you my friend to pay a visit to the doctor to check your brain.

You get banned every other day in almost all the servers
The last ban I got was uhh well the one I mentioned above, I don't know if you are either high or got shit up your head but I didn't get banned nor got I warned till now.
Hypocrite? lol. then what do you call yourself? You could've not stick your nose to this topic because it was fun but when you came here with your retarded video (seriously, it's 2019 and I am surprised there are people still don't know how to work on a proper montage) you simply ruined everything with your mediocrity.
Well, we can scratch the last part since I'm sure that you're clean now and not using aimbot.
And I'm pretty sure that you get hurt if someone provokes you with the aimbot stuff, so I'm not going to provoke you any further with it.

well done with the roast tho, it would've completely burned me if it were actually true.

bring it, my daughter.
It is true, otherwise you wouldn't be in the unban section.

oh and about my aimlock, you know nothing. piss off
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Thomas

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2019, 05:50:03 pm »
first iNs soap opera now panzer getting rekt opera.
vcmp dramas never ends.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2019, 06:06:21 pm »
Panzer - Maddy Opera
Dayummmmmmmm