login
May 02, 2024, 07:46:25 pm

Author Topic: Application - TrapHole/RXT  (Read 6144 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - TrapHole/RXT
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2020, 04:59:47 am »
A quote from Big Smoke: " Respect has to be earn Sweet, just like money"
All I care for is this line YES
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2020, 05:15:48 am »
Any other guy want try ruin my app?  O0
Thanks to all for your negative and positive votes
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 05:27:35 am by TrapHole. »
Funny Funny x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2020, 05:29:39 am »

Oh you is the guy which joined in one server to call me retard and too call me homosexual? And too the guy which left from VU to stay with ON  to get hacks?
Wot? I never called you homosexual, that's completely a lie.

You must consider that I was probably the only one who joined in ON, got their hacks, and reported them all.
KxZ, Vlad, Wishwannath, Zeruel, Anonimul, and others who have played with those hacks are not longer part of the comunity due to my response, others got permaban. But you are not prepared for this conversation.

Scripters of the comunity discovered how to prevent their hacks right before when I shared those to people like Stormeus, Hanney, Adtec, Forge. (U key script, asi loader, and other codes)

Anyways, as I said, a tag besides your name probably is a great oportunity for you to improve and finally get a little bit of maturity. You are ignoring my advice aswell.
Agree Agree x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2020, 05:35:49 am »

Oh you is the guy which joined in one server to call me retard and too call me homosexual? And too the guy which left from VU to stay with ON  to get hacks?

You must consider that I was probably the only one who joined in ON, got their hacks, and reported them all.
KxZ, Vlad, Wishwannath, Zeruel, Anonimul, and others who have played with those hacks are not longer part of the comunity due to my response, others got permaban. But you are not prepared for this conversation.

Scripters of the comunity discovered how to prevent their hacks right before when I shared those to people like Stormeus, Hanney, Adtec, Forge. (U key script, asi loader, and other codes)

Anyways, as I said, a tag besides your name probably is a great oportunity for you to improve and finally get a little bit of maturity. You are ignoring my advice aswell.
This will be my last reply to you Gohan! Take care.

Read the part of ON
And don't expect other reply from me to you because this is a application to join in Vice Underdogs clan not one topic to speak about the life. Good bye have good night
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 05:38:41 am by TrapHole. »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 8 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

byJeanStylez

• Regular
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2020, 09:12:50 am »
Because so much drama in the application if you are not members of the clan, stop fighting in an application if you are not a member
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 04:06:25 pm by byJeanStylez »
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Credits: Myself

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2020, 12:35:12 pm »

Read the part of ON
And don't expect other reply from me to you because this is a application to join in Vice Underdogs clan not one topic to speak about the life. Good bye have good night

TrapHole, the reply you gave to Gohan pretty much shows how mature you are. Bringing up an old topic/SS instead of a sensible argument shows how your defense is weak in different perspectives. Maybe try to learn proper english and get some help from someone to read you what Gohan wrote in spanish or whatever to make you realize what he tried to say. And let me tell you again what tried to did. He gave you a piece of advice in his replies. If you knew english, you would've understand what he tried to say. He is, indeed, one of the oldest players of VCMP and the topic you brought up was before you joining VCMP so you don't know about shit. If not for him, VCMP still would've been surrounded by hackers. Many of the hackers went out of the community after getting exposed that's for sure. And even if he did join ON in the past, he saw there was something bad and he took an attempt to take those no lifers down and he succeed. He was praised at that moment alot and is one of the respectable people around vcmp now.

So, instead of doing such immature acts, try to improve yourself. Even tho it's a game (almost dead one) and trying hard to get your ass in a clan is one of the time wasting acts you could do in your life.

Nice attitude and ego btw. 13y/o kid.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 12:37:17 pm by AX »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2020, 01:09:37 pm »

Read the part of ON

TrapHole, the reply you gave to Gohan pretty much shows how mature you are. Bringing up an old topic/SS instead of a sensible argument shows how your defense is weak in different perspectives. Maybe try to learn proper english and get some help from someone to read you what Gohan wrote in spanish or whatever to make you realize what he tried to say. And let me tell you again what tried to did. He gave you a piece of advice in his replies. If you knew english, you would've understand what he tried to say. He is, indeed, one of the oldest players of VCMP and the topic you brought up was before you joining VCMP so you don't know about shit. If not for him, VCMP still would've been surrounded by hackers. Many of the hackers went out of the community after getting exposed that's for sure. And even if he did join ON in the past, he saw there was something bad and he took an attempt to take those no lifers down and he succeed. He was praised at that moment alot and is one of the respectable people around vcmp now.

So, instead of doing such immature acts, try to improve yourself. Even tho it's a game (almost dead one) and trying hard to get your ass in a clan is one of the time wasting acts you could do in your life.

Nice attitude and ego btw. 13y/o kid.
Why not  do other thing? Will be better for you
The topic is from 2016/2015 I joined in vcmp the year 2014 so stop lying please

carnivore

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2020, 03:01:17 pm »
In Traphole's defense, I see that a lot of Non-VU members that are trying to ruin his image maybe for his past or of what he did years ago, which is completely and utterly uncalled for. I was not present pre-2018 but from what've seen so far he is a mature player even though I tried to provoke him as a friend but no overreaction so far from my side of story.

I'd suggest giving him a chance since this is a game after all and maybe he changed his attitudes this.
I can see that he is trying to so hard to join the clan and prove that he changed his ways.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2020, 03:36:35 pm »
pls no more dramas in applications.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2020, 04:18:31 pm »
I wonder why people want to ruin traphole VU application since he will only get a VU tag nothing else and if VUs are comfortable with his behavior no one should have issues with his application.
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2020, 04:20:16 pm »
I wonder why people want to ruin traphole VU application since he will only get a VU tag nothing else and if VUs are comfortable with his behavior no one should have issues with his application.
Yeah But is not only use the tag, i will have a new team/clan to play which is very mature and alot of my friends play here so i feel here is where im interesed to stay
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2020, 09:26:26 pm »
Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2020, 09:34:51 pm »

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2020, 09:52:09 pm »
Trainee. Don't let us down!
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2020, 10:06:02 pm »
Trainee. Don't let us down!
Thanks for change your vote bro
 ;)