login
May 02, 2024, 06:45:30 am

Author Topic: Application - EvilSpiriT  (Read 10238 times)

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
Re: Application - EvilSpiriT
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2015, 02:30:31 pm »
Why the fuck everyone is blaming me for just putting me down.
I just posted the correct informaion. I wasnt in NYB, ZA or any other clan.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2015, 02:58:23 pm »
Nobody is blaming you here he just asked you a question as a nice person and you responded to him like you are mad.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2015, 03:09:28 pm »
I just posted the correct information so whats the need to ask such question?
I just apologize for that, if i am wrong.

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2015, 03:15:03 pm »

I thought your attitude is very good & you're a decent guy but this kind of language :(

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2015, 03:34:01 pm »

I thought your attitude is very good & you're a decent guy but this kind of language :(

Why does everyone have a problem if a person uses the word 'fuck' lol..
Agree Agree x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2015, 03:37:03 pm »
Good luck..

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2015, 03:46:49 pm »
Previous clans: =TmK= - joined in the beginning and later on it was closed , DK- personal issues (co-leader wan immature) ,  ULK - is fully dead now.
Just a question since when ULK members start loving VU because ULK is dead?
@WiLs0n -
I was never against VU.
I just wish to get in an active most and a reputed clan.
I left ULK because there is no one active.

Lel if you "just wish to get in an active most and a reputed clan." and you joined in ULK, and the members are inactive since 2013/14, why you join in this clan? to get a popular tag? That's stupid. Strong no from my side. Good luck
I was expecting such thing from you.
Let me explain you that i didn't joined it a month ago. It had been 6 months till i joined and at that time most of them were active. Later on they suddenly left VC:MP which made me feel regret of joining that clan. I didn't joined it for that popular tag, but i wished to join a strong clan wherever i go.
I knew you will make such excuses to drag me out of the race. If you didn't want you could have made it clear in your first comment itself.

"It had been 6 months till i joined and at that time most of them were active."
How many of them? 3? 2?

I joined ULK on May, 2015.

ULK - is fully dead now.
ULK is fully dead since 2013/4.
Anyways this clan actually is dead, or in better words, completely inactive in his 90%. His members are 80% out of the game, 10% in forums and 10% in the game.
One, Two or Three members like you and shenn doesn't mean a "active" clan only with 3 members active... When you joined in this clan, May 2015.

So, again. Why you joined in this clan? and How much time did you stay there? Because you are still with the rank in his forum :-\ : http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=80979eed8b73bdd64e044ed6ff5a94a8&action=profile;u=2424

Please don't start be arrogant with simply questions of the people. Don't make more dramas.

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2015, 03:50:40 pm »

ULK is fully dead since 2013/4.
Anyways this clan actually is dead, or in better words, completely inactive in his 90%. His members are 80% out of the game, 10% in forums and 10% in the game.
One, Two or Three members like you and shenn doesn't mean a "active" clan only with 3 members active... When you joined in this clan, May 2015.

So, again. Why you joined in this clan? and How much time did you stay there? Because you are still with the rank in his forum :-\ : http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=80979eed8b73bdd64e044ed6ff5a94a8&action=profile;u=2424

He was not  exactly a member of "ULK", in fact he wasn't a clan-mate with Shenn, there are two ULK clans in VC:MP, one is the original, and the other is a wannabe. And he wasn't in the original, he was in the fake. The real ULK clan's at ulkgang.com not ulk-gang.com. It's also popularly known as 'BLK'. I hope this helps. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 03:53:06 pm by MaddyV »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2015, 03:54:30 pm »
He was not  exactly a member of "ULK", in fact he wasn't a clan-mate with Shenn, there are two ULK clans in VC:MP,
one is the original, and the other is a wannabe. And he wasn't in the original, he was in the fake. The real ULK clan's at ulkgang.com not ulk-gang.com. It's also popularly known as 'BLK'. I hope this helps. Thank you.

haahahahaahahaha
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2015, 03:55:50 pm »
Anyways, is the same "tag", so it's ULK.

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2015, 04:36:12 pm »
we have to meet in some server, thus I'll be able to vote  :)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2015, 05:30:45 pm »
Well,As ULk is separated into two parts ULk & ULk(BLK) but let them solve their matters,none is original/fake we don't know.But in the ULk in which EvilSpiriT was is the BLk one,BLK's all clan members are dead none of them play 'none of them',But the ULk one there are active members SheNN,Beatz,XeRoX/UneX,RecklesS/StyLisH^.

Why does everyone have a problem if a person uses the word 'fuck' lol..
Saying these types of words is arrogant & using these kind of words ruins your attitude(Have you ever seen me using these kind of words on forums).And please be with your own matters.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 05:33:46 pm by Sevrin »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2015, 05:39:50 pm »
@Gohan - I am still ranked there that doesnt matter (cuz there is no one to take care of it), but i had submitted a leaving application there.

@Sevrin - I m sorry dude i was bit frustated at that time answering same type of questions twice. ( sincere apologies)

@Angela- we can meet whenever you wish to and i'll inform you for the meeting by tomorrow.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2015, 05:45:11 pm »
@Gohan - I am still ranked there that doesnt matter (cuz there is no one to take care of it), but i had submitted a leaving application there.
When u did it?

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2015, 06:39:54 pm »
Calm down Evilspirit, and Good luck
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:40:21 pm by ZUBI »

Credits : Berkley/Gohan