April 26, 2024, 11:44:48 pm

Author Topic: Application - Dimitri  (Read 616 times)

Dimitri

• View Profile
Application - Dimitri
« on: May 21, 2012, 08:29:06 am »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: Dimitri

Previous Nicks: No, I have no other nicknames besides this

Timezone/Country: GMT - 4:00

Do you speak English? More or less but get better with my English, It's A Promise

Time you have played vcmp/samp: VCMP 7 Moths, SAMP 4 years

Previous clans: OSK Me Why I wanted to try Best Borders and is the only guild I've been

Do you use mIRC: No pero si me lo piden aprendo rapidamente a usarlo y lo hare lo mas pronto posible

Why you want to join VU: What I wanted to try new clans and advanced to prove that anyone can improve and be pro win him up,

Favourite weapon: Shotgun

Which VUs do you know: I know of none but could get familiar with some

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: If I am keen to gain reputation and be recognized by their clans and respect me as all VU I've seen in some servers are very well respected
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Dimitri
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 08:29:06 am »
Dear Dimitri,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Usually an application like this would be able to slip trough, but I think that you need to introduce yourself to the clan before we can judge you. Hang out at the forum, get to know with our members and maybe improve your English a bit. If you did so I think you would have a solid chance in being accepted.
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:54:55 am by Skirmant »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"