login
April 27, 2024, 01:22:03 pm

Author Topic: Application - Archimedes  (Read 2878 times)

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Archimedes
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2012, 09:25:47 pm »
Hm, you might wanna think twice, guys.

I saw you today in SvM, I found some pretty good potential in you. Your skills and English are alright, voting a sure Trainee.  :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2012, 10:53:49 pm »
I saw you in SvM today too. Am I right in thinking you were asking Newk when you could re-apply for MK?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2012, 11:08:19 pm »
Yea he did.

Archimedes

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2012, 11:21:19 pm »
I saw you in SvM today too. Am I right in thinking you were asking Newk when you could re-apply for MK?
]

I'm gunna re-apply MK if I'll  be denied for VU
why the hell should I apply for a clan while I'm trying to join another one?
read chat history pl0x I said it
I'm not an imbecile

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:15:54 am by Archimedes »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 01:53:50 pm »
So I had a while longer to play with you in XE today.

I have two concerns. The first is that you're not committed to this clan. If you are already making plans to apply to another clan, then you obviously see nothing special about this one. I don't know your reasons for wanting to join, but I'm willing to bet they aren't good ones.

Second, I don't like your attitude. Both in SvM yesterday and XE today you acted a bit childish.

My vote is no.

Archimedes

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2012, 02:04:01 pm »
So I had a while longer to play with you in XE today.

I have two concerns. The first is that you're not committed to this clan. If you are already making plans to apply to another clan, then you obviously see nothing special about this one. I don't know your reasons for wanting to join, but I'm willing to bet they aren't good ones.

Second, I don't like your attitude. Both in SvM yesterday and XE today you acted a bit childish.

My vote is no.

Trol?
1) That plan is if I don't get accepted in VU, so the most important is this clan. I don't think it's a sin asking it.
2) My attitude, do you really take evrything seriously? by KingKong: It was just for fun and I wasn't even mad.
like: bitch :D
bastard =p

K your choice. BTW about MK, read above pelase?
It's still your choice, but I'm pretty sure you didn't get me

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2012, 03:38:56 pm »
No it wasn't that you were trolling; trolling I can handle. There is just something inherently juvenile and immature in the way that you talk to others.

Archimedes

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2012, 03:40:36 pm »
No it wasn't that you were trolling; trolling I can handle. There is just something inherently juvenile and immature in the way that you talk to others.

Kay, i'll change.
I'll never talk, OK?
Then there is NP
and if I talk, I won't swear

Archimedes

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2012, 03:41:27 pm »
whatever...

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2012, 03:50:46 pm »
Haha, you're showing it now. You think I have a problem with swearing? I'm British, every other word that comes out of my mouth is a swear word. It's to do with your personality, it's not something you can change overnight.

I think you just need to grow up a little before I can bear having you around; put simply, you're annoying.

Denied, good luck with MK or wherever you choose to apply next.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:54:28 pm by Charley »

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2012, 05:06:30 pm »
Today he told me that he applied and that he trolled you, Charley. I'm not sure what he wanted to say by "trolling you" by making an application.

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 05:23:17 pm »
I'll never talk, OK?
Then there is NP
whatever...

So why act like an emotional teenage girl who can't handle a bit of criticism? If you react this gay to every unfriendly reply, you might want to consider if you're wearing the great name of Archimedes properly.   :blank:

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 07:33:51 pm »
Insults are fun to you eh?
Okay, you teenage girly mother fucking imbecile, your mother is a whore, fuck you, go fucking fap, you're good for nothing else.
Wow, that was fun.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2012, 07:58:11 pm »
Haha alright, locked.