May 02, 2024, 10:15:00 am

Author Topic: MEER's Application  (Read 3078 times)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: MEER's Application
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2021, 06:27:50 pm »
Train
Helikopter
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2021, 06:34:44 pm »
Train
Helikopter
Waah helikopter ki wajah s vote milgya 😂
Thanky so much ❤
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2021, 10:09:35 am »
Trainee
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2021, 11:09:23 am »
My vote is no. You lied about the cafe, and I think you're lying about your age. I also see a big language barrier.
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2021, 12:39:17 pm »
Trainee
Heyy Thank you so much for your vote ❤
My vote is no. You lied about the cafe, and I think you're lying about your age. I also see a big language barrier.
Oh heyy Ferrari bro when im lied about cafe like what? And my age, im already mention that i lied before in MDs application's bcz im scared maybe i got deny cuz off age but Now in this application im not laying anything im serious about my  application bro in MD and here too.....
Oka what should i do to improve that its my real age? I send you my certificate like i showed to MD's memeber or something eles my real Facebook account? Or something eles......?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2021, 12:54:11 pm »
Good luck!

You're permitted to play from cafe, none can stop you but you've to take care of these things

- You must not use your original nickname
- You must not login to any forum related to VC:MP / Same point for discord

Use some random nickname whenever you play from the cafe to avoid useless dramas that take place
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2021, 01:50:54 pm »
Good luck!

You're permitted to play from cafe, none can stop you but you've to take care of these things

- You must not use your original nickname
- You must not login to any forum related to VC:MP / Same point for discord

Use some random nickname whenever you play from the cafe to avoid useless dramas that take place
thank so much for advice 👀❤

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2021, 04:25:26 pm »
Oka what should i do to improve that its my real age? I send you my certificate like i showed to MD's memeber or something eles my real Facebook account? Or something eles......?

what the fuck..
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2021, 06:21:29 pm »

what the fuck..
🙁

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2021, 06:29:05 pm »

what the fuck..

Yes please. I'll also be needing your full legal name, your full date of birth, your email address, your phone number, your Mother's maiden name, your first pet's name, the primary school you attended, the full address of your current residence, the long number at the front of your debit / credit card, (preferably credit,) the expiry date, the 3 digit number on the back of the card AND your social security number.

You can go ahead and just privately DM me all of this on Discord I'll make sure the necessary information gets back to my fellow clanmates. Only after this will I maybe consider changing my vote to Trainee. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2021, 06:44:18 pm »

what the fuck..

Yes please. I'll also be needing your full legal name, your full date of birth, your email address, your phone number, your Mother's maiden name, your first pet's name, the primary school you attended, the full address of your current residence, the long number at the front of your debit / credit card, (preferably credit,) the expiry date, the 3 digit number on the back of the card AND your social security number.

You can go ahead and just privately DM me all of this on Discord I'll make sure the necessary information gets back to my fellow clanmates. Only after this will I maybe consider changing my vote to Trainee. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
well bro but im not gone tell you my mom name i think its crossed the limit I can tell you my name my address phone number but mom name no way broooo this is just a game and i know VU like family but personal is personal so And my mom died when i was kid If you want myself information then tell me but not Personal things 💔

Edit: sorry if i said anything wrong 🙂
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 06:45:54 pm by MeeR. »
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2021, 07:04:34 pm »
well bro but im not gone tell you my mom name i think its crossed the limit I can tell you my name my address phone number but mom name no way broooo this is just a game and i know VU like family but personal is personal so And my mom died when i was kid If you want myself information then tell me but not Personal things 💔

Shit man, I was just kidding... I'm sorry to have brought up such a sensitive topic. Just to clarify, neither me nor the rest of the clan will ever require such personal information from you. Your actual age itself is of no concern to us. In fact, just a few months ago we accepted Major as a Trainee, who's far younger than you are.
Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2021, 07:13:01 pm »

Shit man, I was just kidding... I'm sorry to have brought up such a sensitive topic. Just to clarify, neither me nor the rest of the clan will ever require such personal information from you. Your actual age itself is of no concern to us. In fact, just a few months ago we accepted Major as a Trainee, who's far younger than you are.
Well bro no need to say sorry Actually Im serious in this application.
And about age, age doesn't matter maturity matter behavior everyone have different minds thinks and to much different everyone not same
And im gone show you what want 🙂

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2021, 07:13:46 pm »
I vote trainee for you. Good luck  :)
Thanks for your valuable comments and vote
I don't want any cafer in VU. Sorry.
Thank you for letting me know about your opinion about myself and im not cafer Tysm 🙂
Thank you for letting me know about your opinion about myself and im not cafer Tysm 🙂
According to logs in LW Server, I am 100% sure that you play from cafe. Maybe not all the time but yes you do.

Strong No.
Oka Lemme clear your point as Diaz said i got my own PC, he's right. When I'm bored i sometimes go there to play and have fun with my friends at night. But i usually play alone with my own PC. If you want proof, you can message me anytime and get every piece of proof you want.
Oka Lemme clear your point as Diaz said i got my own PC, he's right. When I'm bored i sometimes go there to play and have fun with my friends at night. But i usually play alone with my own PC. If you want proof, you can message me anytime and get every piece of proof you want.
-
Huh... look who's here, a jealous person. well, i did'nt wanted to reply you but what kind of facts are these lemme clear your doubts about me.
I'm not a Cafer anymore, yeah i was a cafer when i started playing VC:MP 3 years ago for 2,3 months, then i bought my own PC.
2 Faced Clan Hopper? lol basically some of my friends are in F2 clan so i play with them sometimes. I don't have any interest in that clan, even if i was that interested in that clan i would've joined it already.
IDK what are you upto. I don't take it serious.
Chill bruh. :)
You played from cafe yesterday. I don't want VU's privacy to be compromised.

??????????????????????????????????

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2021, 07:33:52 pm »
I vote trainee for you. Good luck  :)
Thanks for your valuable comments and vote
According to logs in LW Server, I am 100% sure that you play from cafe. Maybe not all the time but yes you do.

Strong No.
-
Huh... look who's here, a jealous person. well, i did'nt wanted to reply you but what kind of facts are these lemme clear your doubts about me.
I'm not a Cafer anymore, yeah i was a cafer when i started playing VC:MP 3 years ago for 2,3 months, then i bought my own PC.
2 Faced Clan Hopper? lol basically some of my friends are in F2 clan so i play with them sometimes. I don't have any interest in that clan, even if i was that interested in that clan i would've joined it already.
IDK what are you upto. I don't take it serious.
Chill bruh. :)
You played from cafe yesterday. I don't want VU's privacy to be compromised.

??????????????????????????????????
🙄🙄👀👀👀😕?
Funny Funny x 9 (list)