login
May 02, 2024, 08:13:58 am

Author Topic: MEER's Application  (Read 3072 times)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
MEER's Application
« on: November 19, 2021, 09:36:02 pm »
Nick: MEER., MEER_Alee, MEER99

Timezone/Country: GMT+5

Previous Nicks: Zte, musadiq, meer.wolf, Terror,

Additional Comments: So, here is my another application for one of the greatest clan of all time "VU".
It's been  2 months since i last applied for this clan and got rejected, but i don't care at all cuz failure is the key to success. I don't care how many times i get rejected, but i won't stop applying for this amazing clan. I'm not a clan hopper and toxic like other players; then they leave clan. But I came here to be the part of this family permanently i think I'm an good player and i deserve to be in a better clan.
To be honest about my behavior, i really don't see myself being that toxic how some other players see. Maybe people still judge me by my past, but i am not that anymore, I've been kept improving myself.
Amm well if you guy's wanna more information Check my old appileds
Here link......
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17699.msg180027#msg180027
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17751.msg180851#msg180851

« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 04:09:21 pm by Roystang »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MEER., MEER_Alee, MEER99
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 01:24:22 am »
Hi Meer!  :)

What do you think that you have improved since your last rejection?

I like your English, and you have been good to me. But I'd like to hear your answer. Try to put effort and sincerity on it.

Cheers!
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MEER., MEER_Alee, MEER99
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 04:04:21 am »
Hi Meer!  :)

What do you think that you have improved since your last rejection?

I like your English, and you have been good to me. But I'd like to hear your answer. Try to put effort and sincerity on it.

Cheers!
Hi Vedder! :)
Actually When i did my first application many VU Clan Members dont know about me after rejection and my 2nd applying i did fast anyway,
i try to find another way to meet more VU's and we met in differnt Servers Like King of hall and RTV Lw many mors when im see any single player in any server im connect there and start talk with him like we did before, and im still trying to meet with more VU's wherever i see them.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 04:25:56 am by MeeR. »

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: MEER's Application
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 05:41:23 pm »
I vote trainee for you. Good luck  :)
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 05:48:02 pm »
I don't want any cafer in VU. Sorry.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2021, 06:31:33 pm »
Good luck.
Deserving candidate for VU tag.

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2021, 07:55:30 pm »
I vote trainee for you. Good luck  :)
Thanks for your valuable comments and vote
Thank you for letting me know about your opinion about myself and im not cafer Tysm 🙂

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2021, 03:23:27 am »
I think he got his own pc
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

kehl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2021, 06:56:15 am »
You deserve to be in VU.  :thumbsup:
Good luck mate
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

GM46

• Likes to post
  • SinDhi*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2021, 10:07:52 am »
good luck jigger
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2021, 04:00:04 pm »
Thank you for letting me know about your opinion about myself and im not cafer Tysm 🙂
According to logs in LW Server, I am 100% sure that you play from cafe. Maybe not all the time but yes you do.

Strong No.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2021, 04:20:08 pm »
According to logs in LW Server, I am 100% sure that you play from cafe. Maybe not all the time but yes you do.

Strong No.
chotu chai wala u forgot me :(

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2021, 01:29:17 am »

Strong No.
Oka Lemme clear your point as Diaz said i got my own PC, he's right. When I'm bored i sometimes go there to play and have fun with my friends at night. But i usually play alone with my own PC. If you want proof, you can message me anytime and get every piece of proof you want.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 01:31:18 am by MeeR. »
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2021, 02:16:31 pm »
Oka Lemme clear your point as Diaz said i got my own PC, he's right. When I'm bored i sometimes go there to play and have fun with my friends at night. But i usually play alone with my own PC. If you want proof, you can message me anytime and get every piece of proof you want.
-
Huh... look who's here, a jealous person. well, i did'nt wanted to reply you but what kind of facts are these lemme clear your doubts about me.
I'm not a Cafer anymore, yeah i was a cafer when i started playing VC:MP 3 years ago for 2,3 months, then i bought my own PC.
2 Faced Clan Hopper? lol basically some of my friends are in F2 clan so i play with them sometimes. I don't have any interest in that clan, even if i was that interested in that clan i would've joined it already.
IDK what are you upto. I don't take it serious.
Chill bruh. :)
You played from cafe yesterday. I don't want VU's privacy to be compromised.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2021, 04:59:48 pm »
Hey Meer, I hope you're doing well. My apologies for missing the chance to reply on your first application, but I've made sure to give my opinion on you this time around. I see you as a chill guy and amire your mentality about "failure being the key to success" and you vowing to never give up. However, I must also state that I do stand with Raj's point of view.

Although I may be willing to trust you some day, I can't the same about the cafers that you play with. The way I imagine it is, it only takes one moment away of you being away from your PC for then one of those cafers to snoop through your tabs and have full access to both our private boards on our forums and private channels on our Discord. If you had played literally any other game at your cafe then it wouldn't be a problem of course, but as long as you play VC:MP there, even if it is infrequently, I can't say that I'll ever be comfortable with you being my clanmate. For as long as this situation remains as it is, it's gonna have to be a strong vote for no from me.
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)