login
May 01, 2024, 11:35:17 pm

Author Topic: CTF - Management Biased?? VCMP community famous servers administration biased?  (Read 6190 times)

KILLERX.

Hey,
First of all i would like to bring all of you attention to some important matter since its about very reputated admin of community, I dont think he is biased but the acts he made in recent times just made confuse.

Its about Ctf since its a official server and we all used to play but when i was talking with my friend ELK/Yandel he told me that Newk is totally Biased and supporting WKs for the sake of player count, but ELK did not wanted to bring this to forum since he was worried about WK will just pop up for defending Newk but i think if we are right we should not be worried about someone will attack with bunch of people.

Its not like newk does not know about these things but he is just ignoring it on purpose to save WK and MK since my friend ELK told me that he poked Newk several time about these issues but he said i will do my way as i think" and yandel also told me that he thinks in positive in a way much which makes that guy dumb but he was worried that i kept praising newk how would i go against him but nothing wrong in it if u didnt know he is wrong, not ur mistake
Reports Link
https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1359.0
https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1347.0

Looks Biased to me but still i wont consider Newk as biased untill he reply since its hard to believe for me.

these type of biased actions are happening everywhere nowdays i dont know why administration came down to this level
I dont know if its in all servers like that or not but the servers i played it is happening everywhere but the good server i found in these things was EC since the management was quite good they never supported staff in shitty things nor ignored any admins reports, biased admins can come everywhere but server management handles it but here we got some servers their whole power positions full of biased guys.

Most of admins nowdays only fair for their friends and just pops up when their friend is in trouble, i have a live example like yandel stood up against WKs since fulton was SS which is good thing but ig it had happened with something else no one would have given a fuck.

Just before resigning from RTV i also faced a same thing where Siezer banned Beyek from rocket usage and after that he rejoined with another nick to evade rocket ban and we caught, siezer was about to give complete server ban but since Yandel was his friend Yandel made some story that i was in voice with him and it was not like that etc etc and almost made siezer to ban his rpg again instead of banning him.

the servers i know which got biased shits
EA a official server but everything allowed for PLs since the dev got relations with PLs and if u took action u will kick from staff and after that some powerfull forces will try to kick u from all servers

RTV Biased Developer Yandel supports PLs and his friends indirectly if something happens he will start making excuses for them but i appreciate yandel for not kicking that staff for taking  action against PLs or his friends since Doom had asked Yandel aswell to kick KillerX from staff or assign me role i will kick him but yandel did not kicked me on doom dictation but it proves my point which i had mentioned in previous that his kick was just due to accusing his friend for aimlock.
but still Yandel got pressurized by PLs and played a game and demoted me from development to management and created script rank to remove me from developer somehow but he did it in clever way since he played same game with doom due to his shitty behavior and not letting rtv server in official tab but he did same with me.

Screenshots to back my points
-- Removed by request. Lack of permission --

OFF-Topic
Leaving note: Hello guys, its been a wonderfull time i spent in vcmp specially due to some of my vcmp friends made it more interesting for me.
Friends like Evilspirit, Lazer, DiaZ, Riders, Coudy, Decent, qarx, zohaib(0.3) and ofc meme boy Mashreq made it more joyfull for me.
I would like to say sorry to all community(Except PLs) if i had hurted your feelings by any of my act.
Also a special to thanks to my mentors Aaron, Ryne whom helped me in making my adminstration better(mostly Aaron) since every new guy want to become admin in servers and they gave me a chance and taught me how to handle stuff.

Have a nice day, typos expected in my english since i wrote this topic in hurry.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 03:09:42 pm by GangstaRas »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Typical vcmp. I warned you before anyhow good luck with your life
Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno made this for me <3

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
I wish you a very good luck for your present and your future. May your life be filled with the happiness and all the sadness eliminate from your life.
Friendly Friendly x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
That saddens me to see such things happen, keep yourself strong and I wish you good luck. 
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
I wish you a very good luck for your present and your future. May your life be filled with the happiness and all the sadness eliminate from your life.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Sad to see players leaving for such things. It's almost over a decade and observed people left like you're leaving.

It was nice working with you bud! Hope to see you again someday.

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
How depressing it is becoming from day to day... False accusations to false ban... Even if you didn't do anything you gets hunted by many people.. Good Luck in your real life endeavour.. Cya later

p.s :- me not in list  :( :(

Lawrence

• View Profile
Sad to hear. Some admins does not just understand that other players spend time in servers as well. But naah, they care about themselves. Goodluck in future punk!. Remember i'm always beside you ;).
p.s add me in your mentor list. thnx

Force99

• Regular
    • View Profile
Sad to see players leaving for such things. It's almost over a decade and observed people left like you're leaving.

It was nice working with you bud! Hope to see you again someday.
helllo
Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Gogeta^

• If you are BaD then I am your DaD.
    • View Profile
Good luck in future buddy. I will always remember you and the best time we had together.

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Come on be practical dude, don't take it way much serious in these situations.  ;)
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Good luck in future, and apology accepted  :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Come on be practical dude, don't take it way much serious in these situations.  ;)

It didn't happened  one time  for him
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

R4H33L

• Likes to post
  • Be The BesT FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
Good luck in future buddy. I will always remember you and the best time we had together.
<3

KILLERX.

no man, not taking it serious nor leaving due this actually it was supposed to be my leaving topic but then these things came in my and i shared, actually i was wasting my much time in vcmp which ruined my studies and also i will get some extra time to make my 6 abs ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:20:39 am by KILLERX. »
Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts