login
May 01, 2024, 10:36:28 pm

Author Topic: Angela's back! HA HA HA  (Read 5968 times)

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
Angela's back! HA HA HA
« on: August 10, 2016, 11:08:51 pm »
I mean, my YT channel, but I won't upload VC:MP stuff, why?
1. my FPS drops sometimes.
2. VC:MP is not a good choice to success in YT.
3. I realised that my past vids about VC really sucked..

So I chose TheSims community, as I'm involved in groups in FB which contains +16.000 people, well, I will not focus on that, I only used TScommunity to get subscribers, at least 1K. I will upload my covers when I get a good camera, that's why I need at least 1K subs, cause honestly, it's too hard to get subs when you're a covers maker..

If this will not hurt your eyes, have a look, and tell me your opinion:

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Angela's back! HA HA HA
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 05:59:11 am »
Copyright takedown :<
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 10:10:14 am »

P.S. you can make a series out of VC:MP drama. Pretty sure it will do good for your channel  ::)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:13:16 am by MaDKilleR »

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Thomas

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 10:12:41 am »
There's dailymotion... try that sheet.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 11:51:16 am »
There's dailymotion... try that sheet.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 12:22:32 pm »
Nah, that's not true, almost every VCMP content I've released to the public has at least 1K worth of views, with the numbers being 110k, 16.5k, 9k, 1.7k, 710 and 385 from highest to lowest. But take it into consideration that all these vids are in the timespan of 2009 but the 110k one was a destined hit from even those days and it was just a simple vid of me recording crap during VCMP's 0.3z Beta Launch.

I only got 162 subs though (most from that vid) cuz I don't push content consistently and that's going to be the real key to your success honestly. What type of content you're showing does matter as well but I think that's only for starting the career, getting the buzz; maintaining relevance and growing, yh you need to push content on a regular basis. Don't be like me and push once every 1 year to 2 years lol

Also I would recommend not having too much of a centered goal to only push one particular content. For example I did a Burnout Paradise crash series that for the most part failed to attract the big audience I got when I just started it, but then I did a random video on Adobe After Effects and everyone all hype over it.

And there are more little nuances too that matter like how you title and tag your vids and shit but I'll stop here, don't want this to be a run on. That's my 2 cents to help you out with your YouTube channel. I hope all the best for you with your channel and if monetization available for your country you can earn some pocket change from it all but make sure you're having fun with it, else YouTube life, it'll feel like a chore

Angela

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 01:30:29 pm »
Yes, next time I'll put a NCS thingy! my apologies..
And GangstaRas, I think you're right but VC:MP is not as it was before, 50% of pro people I knew and friends left it because it's boring nowadays, Because of laggers, servers updates and other stuff. Yes I admit it, I had almost 600views on 1 of my vids about VC, but not everybody liked it, because of my FPS lag. I think that TheSims community will help me, there's some channels who got +100K because of sims, 'Sofee' as example, and yeah! Ill work daily, today I'll upload a vid about Pewdiepie, and Cutiepie if you know them, I'll create them on CreateAsim mode, but I won't share it here cause I think nobody cares about them, except their fans :x

And sorry again!

EDIT: here's the house in the last mins of the vid, (for those who couldn't see):

Sorry IMGur updated to there's no resize settings, (tell me if you know better website), and also the house hasn't that creepy quality as you see, it's HD in YT O0
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 01:40:35 pm by Angela »

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 11:17:50 pm »
18+ gamer girls should easily beat half the competition  ::)
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Angela

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
NICKI MINAJ?
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 10:26:01 pm »

8)
Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

Angela

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
how about this one?
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2016, 05:20:41 pm »
Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2016, 07:25:39 am »
lol your patience on creating that MINAJ is unbelievable I would of tapped out on choosing the outfit. lol GJ!

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2016, 09:56:22 am »
lol your patience on creating that MINAJ is unbelievable I would of tapped out on choosing the outfit. lol GJ!
She's a women. Women always have a lot of patience on picking clothes...
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2016, 09:58:53 am »
Nah, that's not true, almost every VCMP content I've released to the public has at least 1K worth of views, with the numbers being 110k, 16.5k, 9k, 1.7k, 710 and 385 from highest to lowest. But take it into consideration that all these vids are in the timespan of 2009 but the 110k one was a destined hit from even those days and it was just a simple vid of me recording crap during VCMP's 0.3z Beta Launch.

I only got 162 subs though (most from that vid) cuz I don't push content consistently and that's going to be the real key to your success honestly. What type of content you're showing does matter as well but I think that's only for starting the career, getting the buzz; maintaining relevance and growing, yh you need to push content on a regular basis. Don't be like me and push once every 1 year to 2 years lol

Also I would recommend not having too much of a centered goal to only push one particular content. For example I did a Burnout Paradise crash series that for the most part failed to attract the big audience I got when I just started it, but then I did a random video on Adobe After Effects and everyone all hype over it.

And there are more little nuances too that matter like how you title and tag your vids and shit but I'll stop here, don't want this to be a run on. That's my 2 cents to help you out with your YouTube channel. I hope all the best for you with your channel and if monetization available for your country you can earn some pocket change from it all but make sure you're having fun with it, else YouTube life, it'll feel like a chore

Darude sandstorm detected

After lose from russians closed VU clan forever

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2016, 09:15:36 am »

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Angela

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2016, 12:54:55 pm »
Well, I will no longer upload TS3 videos, because TheSims is dying slowly, and nobody's interested about it anymore.

So, please, if anybody knows a game (new one) that can interest people, reply in this thread, otherwise I'll be forced to upload my covers with a ''Samsung galaxy grand'' camera, and I'm actually not ready for that.. so HELP!

Jokah, at least u have 26sub, I have 8 xD
Agree Agree x 1 (list)