April 19, 2024, 11:38:29 pm

Author Topic: <No Subject>  (Read 1022 times)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
<No Subject>
« on: November 27, 2015, 04:59:22 pm »
I seriously can't think of any subject for this topic,

I just created this topic for those who think I'm being rude or an asshole. I don't know why, maybe you'll just see me as a jerk. And you are.

If you think that I'm apologizing because of the whole 'Me being the butt of all jokes' in the chatbox. You're wrong. I should just quit trying so hard, and just move on how I am. I can't hold it much longer. Voting a post 'Brain Donor' even if I was trying to help will lead you nowhere, Wilson. You know who I'm talking about. It was the worst freaking mistake by creating a video for DU, and I bet you guys will never let me forget that.

Just see things in my point of view and just think. This

Angela [27|Nov 12:52 pm]:   RaggyV sounds better :thumbsup:

MaddyV [27|Nov 01:06 pm]:   Dude, my clothes are fresh. Thank you.
Angela [27|Nov 01:11 pm]:   I won't start drama as you're doing, just be sure, your rudeness and harshness won't be helpful enough to be an VU in future, also don't expect any positive votes from my side, thank you. ;)
Angela [27|Nov 01:12 pm]:   to be a* vu, I meant, or in other hand, *to get in VU*
Orochi [27|Nov 01:27 pm]:   ???
krystianoo [27|Nov 02:17 pm]:   ::)
WiLsOn [27|Nov 03:32 pm]:   dont worry angela you'll get pm from him and he'll be saying "sorry" :D that's what he do best.
Angela [27|Nov 03:33 pm]:   lol
Orochi [27|Nov 03:35 pm]:   or maybe he will make a video :p
WiLsOn [27|Nov 03:36 pm]:   lmao
bhai [27|Nov 03:58 pm]:   lol.
Bart [27|Nov 04:08 pm]:   LOL :'D

Hilarious indeed.

But my question is, Who said 'RaggyV'. According to urban dictionary.

Raggy is a term used to describe a person's bad style of clothing.

@Angela
Do you even know me, excluding VC:MP activities. And if I mentioned you were raggy. You'd be fucking pissed at me. My parents have got me clothes to wear. And don't you dare talk about my real life. I really don't think that I should except positive votes from people like you, who have no concern about a person's feelings. And don't you even think that I'm a guy who just doesn't care if people insults him. I'm a person who has a heart, unlike you, Director.

And yeah, maybe you'd like to sneak a peek, Director. http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6294.0

@Wilson,
*sigh*, you just don't know when to give up. I'm not saying that you're a bad guy, I'm not saying that you don't have feelings. But you have yet to learn that other people have feelings too. :)

@MaleNurse.
Thought you were a person who actually respected people. But clearly, not. Oh wait, Orochi doesn't seem quite a fair nick to you, MaleNurse.

*sigh*

Nothing more to say,

Regards,

Maddy.

PS: I ain't apologizing for things which is none of my concern.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 05:03:59 pm by MaddyV »
Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Re: <No Subject>
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 05:27:02 pm »
I am very angry on you because whoever insults/hurts my best friends I will mmmm(Really really very angry on you & I don't want to say bad words),if you hurt/insults any of my best friends no matter they're in VU or not but you've to go through me next time mate.You are acting like a retard & brain donor from some days after your last app was Denied.

@Angela
Do you even know me, excluding VC:MP activities. And if I mentioned you were raggy. You'd be fucking pissed at me. My parents have got me clothes to wear. And don't you dare talk about my real life. I really don't think that I should except positive votes from people like you, who have no concern about a person's feelings. And don't you even think that I'm a guy who just doesn't care if people insults him. I'm a person who has a heart, unlike you, Director.

And yeah, maybe you'd like to sneak a peek, Director. http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6294.0

@Wilson,
*sigh*, you just don't know when to give up. I'm not saying that you're a bad guy, I'm not saying that you don't have feelings. But you have yet to learn that other people have feelings too. :)

@MaleNurse.
Thought you were a person who actually respected people. But clearly, not. Oh wait, Orochi doesn't seem quite a fair nick to you, MaleNurse.

The words I  highlighted made me angry,I will request to Forum mod to ban this guy or remove this topic.

Can't control so please get the fuck off from here & don't ever try to insult my best friends in future or I will show you what is abusing/insulting.In past I've passed through these kind of situations & in past I insulted/abused many players so please don't make me show my anger to everyone here so please gtfo from here.

One more thing WilsOn said the truth & Angela also,Rating some VU members Brain donor is called rudeness & immature attitude,You always do mistakes & then say sorry & again mistakes & so on.Orochi si in one of my ebst friends,he's really a cool guy & funny guy,He never abused anyone when he' serious,He always in fun that's all but you insulted him.

Again telling you don't make me show my anger in front of everyone so please don't ever try o insult my best friends(They didn't said anything bad just said the truth so why insulting them).Go somewhere else.

Again I never abused anyone on forums but seriously fuck off!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 05:31:36 pm by Sevrin »
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 05:29:40 pm »
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 05:49:36 pm »
I found title for you:

Pathetic drama

Well, just as answer, I wanna say, when I said raggy, I meant, rage guy, Bhai and Orochi were joking, you took their jokes seriously, and you got rage, and by RaggyV, I was just joking, but you lose your mind, plus you misunderstood, why would I care of your clothes? naked or not, I really do not care, trust me.
Please, someone look this  :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 05:51:42 pm by Angela »
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 05:50:56 pm »
It doesnt make you any better when you try to prove yourself this way.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 06:24:01 pm »
Promoted to rookie
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 06:34:31 pm »
Maddy, hit me up on IRC when you can.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 06:59:13 pm »
Locked.
You do realize the shoutbox is one big joke, and making this topic makes you sound even worse.

Right?
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"