login
April 27, 2024, 01:43:11 pm

Author Topic: Re: Coward MK  (Read 8345 times)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Coward MK
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2020, 02:01:17 pm »
Charley said that:
* yaaay, drama. I actually delight in seeing drama threads posted on the forum because it's evidence that VC:MP is still alive :D

he wants drama

previous shit can be seen here. ( warning 69+)
go home kid X.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 02:02:52 pm by Thomas »
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2020, 02:02:38 pm »
The irony is, of course, that trying to remove people's ability to criticise (or shitpost about) you is, indeed, cowardly.
Agree Agree x 9 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2020, 02:16:55 pm »
Why don't you take it on KillerX instead of making it a clan/community-wide drama. All "VU" did was only moving this post from a topic that didn't belong to to a separate topic in the correct section. @Kelvin that you should know than topics such as these even against VU have always been tolerated.

I wasn't going to bother with this thread but given these blind threats:

Remember what you started, Charley. If something similar happens in the future, nobody from MK management will be responsible.

Hope you will be able to stand for yourself and your clan.

You need some common sense to be slapped into you buddy. That's straw-manning at its finest :thumbsup:

-

Thank you, I really needed the laugh :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 02:23:38 pm by PunkNoodle »
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2020, 02:37:50 pm »
So I'd just put that this topic does not even remotely surprise me with people with limited mental ability like killerx, Gorcee, Qarz and fellow accomplices posting mad shit here and there every now and then.

My advice? To them: Find some sort of profession. Perhaps something like the Flat Earth Society where all your nonsense can actually be put together to form a controversy on how Australia is just a made up thing.

don't worry this will be enough for your upcoming promotion, you earned it. Also now who's that braindead fellow clanmate of you is spreading that VU's hired someone for more drama? lol! You better give him the address of ''Flat Earth Society''. Surely they will hire him without any introduction. Good luck with that.

Sahil was kicked out from RTV staff because of being racist to Pakis. A global mod. What more? TaZZ (one more global mod) banned me for jump hacks in RTV (still brags about his experience) only because he couldn't hit me from back? what more? And now one who's spreading VU hires lol55 for such dramas to maintain activity.

Find reasons to make a better defense for your clan. One more time, good luck!
Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Coward MK
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2020, 02:51:22 pm »
It is already 5 pages and am I the only one who didn't understand what's going on?
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2020, 03:13:04 pm »
You guys are rejecting clan requests from strong clans with weird reasons and accept those where you guys can win easily.

All of this would not have happend if you just accepted the clanwar agaisnt SS  O0
*sarcasm*
pd: coward

we will be rescinding our clan war invitation.

PD

I did my best not to feed this drama as i didnt want SS clan to be involved in more dramas because its officially closed, and perhaps i should let it go because all the drama and confrontation in vcmp is getting tiring to me as it leads nowhere, but ex-SS members shouldnt accept certain lies.

I know what you tried to say above, Halchter. We can clearly see Freak rejecting the clan war invitation. But thats not entirely true as you are deliverately omitting the reasons that led Freak write such post on MK forums, and imo this could make some ppl think the opposite of what really happened.

However since you addressed Freak in your reply i informed him about it on discord in case he wants to explain us why would he "reject" the CW as you showed above.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 03:14:51 pm by JuaN. »

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2020, 03:19:33 pm »
It is already 5 pages and am I the only one who didn't understand what's going on?
Hi Roy bhai kesa hai tu

Ohhh my God spiller here I can't believe I didn't go blind

Very sad

PL biggest spoons of the year 2020 goes to Spillund
Funny Funny x 11 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2020, 03:34:54 pm »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2020, 03:37:47 pm »
I don't really like to step into topics as sensitive as this, but I've been informed about this topic by juan that I've deberately been putting as an excuse for this whole argument.

I did not expect this from Halchter, trying to continuously frame me be it in forum or in-game (not once but on many occasions) and that finally made me to make a move and clear the irony.

For the people who do or do not know, SS challenged MK on a clan war on May 21, 2020 to a CTF match (MK CTF server). Things were going fairly well until Tarzan stepped in and threw one condition. Yes, just one condition. He said that they can play this clan war, no problems but just under one condition.

The condition was the players who were caught using hacks and/or modifying game files which are against server rules aren't allowed to participate from both sides, MK and SS to which krystianoo agreed to but only if the players who were caught in 2019 and 2020, as there's no need to limit players for things they have done more than ~2 years ago.
Tarkan disagreed and said since the beginning of 0.4 and that they only have one player who was caught cheating / modifying game in their clan.

What was the purpose of this? Well, krystianoo and Fulton. Apparently, krystianoo was caught back in 2016 for using CE to change sensitivity with a keybind and Fulton was caught with greenless tree mod in 2018, moving on:

We decided to accept their one and only condition, and then we posted our roster who were going to play the clan war.

They were not expecting this at all, but then Tarkan asked, "How about doing this in RTV instead of MK CTF server" to which they claim as their own.
A straight U-Turn here by MK, but we were aware in SS that they would make more excuses once we have accepted their one and only condition.

Anyhow krystianoo said, "CTF is denoted as your clan server when entering the forum. We've suggested CTF and we will only agree to CTF, sorry."

Halchter replied that they prefer RTV over their own clan server which is quite a bummer as CTF is denoted as their server when entering their forum, krystianoo accepted MK another condition and proposed that SS can play in RTV, but using our whole roster or we can play on CTF using the roster we provided before.

Faf comes right in and replies with the conditions again (quoting Halchter and Tarkan)

Reminding us about their conditions again, even if we accepted their second condition of playing in RTV server, they would have proposed more and more conditions and not take the challenge at all. This was their plan and we do not have whole life just for it to keep going around the bush.

Oh, and this wasn't the first time SS challenged MK on a clan war. Actually, the third time.

The first time, we challenged them in 2018 at their own server. They said that they would consider this challenge but unfortunately, they never considered it at the first place. Challenge rejected.

Second time, challenged to either A/D or their own server in 2020. Their choice. Reviving the first clan war topic to which Milko (an MK member) posts SS roster would be this calling the players as very hard laggers and says that he doesn't stands a chance so he's out of this clan war, cool3 agrees with him on it.

Fraily gets very pissed on being called a very hard lagger, uses bad language in spanish.
"hijos de puta llorones, ojala acepten les voy a dar el rape de su vida malditos noobs"

We at SS were very pissed at him for using such a foul language and kicked him out for it, but we also knew that we gave MK an opening they have been looking for, unfortunately. The clan war is probably over, this game is for kids as they couldn't take his words and denied the challenged. Case closed.

Hence taking this all into consideration, SS decides to rescind the challenge as it would have once again gone around the bush.

Few months later, in an in-game argument. Halchter replies with this,
"-> [6] [MK]Halchter: we tried to make it balanced because we obviously can't win".

Not gonna debate on this anymore as the man himself says it all. Peace out.

Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 11 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2020, 03:52:56 pm »
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 03:56:34 pm by Dukeiii »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Flint^

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2020, 04:04:44 pm »
Some people say that MKs aren't hackers, the one and only developer is hacking for some kills? Lol, imagine asslicking russians for getting some hax, and people says we use lagtool or smth, there's nothing any hack named "lag tool"..
The proof is here :)
Who used hacks for some kills? 😂😂
The one and only spiller hhhh

Good luck for more hacks
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Flint^

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2020, 04:06:55 pm »
Some people say that MKs aren't hackers, the one and only developer is hacking for some kills? Lol, imagine asslicking russians for getting some hax, and people says we use lagtool or smth, there's nothing any hack named "lag tool"..
The proof is here :)
Who used hacks for some kills? 😂😂
https://ibb.co/5MR2SBw
Good luck for more hacks
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2020, 04:14:41 pm »
Episode : 7

Too many topics,lazy to read and summarize.  >:(
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2020, 04:25:57 pm »
https://ibb.co/5MR2SBw
Good luck for more hacks
Omg spillund exposed

I want more sex here for mkrtplund respected community
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2020, 04:29:24 pm »
The condition was the players who were caught using hacks and/or modifying game files which are against server rules aren't allowed to participate from both sides, MK and SS to which krystianoo agreed to but only if the players who were caught in 2019 and 2020, as there's no need to limit players for things they have done more than ~2 years ago.

MEANWHILE

« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 04:32:47 pm by GoRcEE »
Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)