April 27, 2024, 06:36:56 am

Author Topic: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies  (Read 8206 times)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2024, 04:14:24 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2024, 09:47:21 pm »

0 sense, never tried to bust Gerz's cheats for long, it applies to him however after trying to dig out every possible hack on me, he last time accused me of speed hack, weapon.dat, autojump, antiknock, lag tool, a secret hack which makes me fire faster, and probably aimlock too at some point in his whole lifetime xD
he just got my attention lately after I seen his latest videos and after I raped him 54-25, but that's outta the subject - Gerz is a living joke, he cheats only because he thinks I cheat xD that's his stupidity for you
nice licking his ass though Gorcee, you were probably one of the few TLAs who wasn't involved at all in that conversation, afraid he'll make another video on you maybe xD

a little extra mention: probably he'll take my video off Youtube soon in his desperation xD either that or he might ask Pain to do it rofl
xD
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gulk

• im very cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2024, 01:10:22 am »
Another hacker in VCMP damn thats a rare thing *sarcasm* I really had my suspicions when they admitted to using one of the most desperate cheater procedures in online gaming which is replacing actual system32 .dll files to bypass server filters and use "dgvoodoo" and who knows what else in any server regardless of them allowing it or not. Just knowing about this procedure speaks volumes.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2024, 07:31:03 pm »
old school vcmp drama <3
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2024, 07:50:15 pm »
back with new info - TLA has recently archived all the past discussions about GerZ

only most trusted TLA members can see what was being discussed there, "LONG STORY SHORT" here comes:
there's not much else to see in the ARCHIVED conversation, I personally have had access to it through a discord account for a limited time, after that they made it accessible only to Gohan, Fulton, Juan and Gorcee, which means a normal TLA member can no longer see it... or can they? :D I personally can I guess, I'm a trusted TLA member  O0 , or maybe someone else is (ok joke, I lost control of ARCHIVED convos currently just after I took a small peak around, and as I mentioned, nothing else to share apart from what's already been shared..)

this is a recent pic taken from TLA's discord as you can see, some things could change since I had this ss for some days but decided to keep quiet about it, ever since they false-kicked Domek so they can prove to GerZ "they found a leaker"

The reason behind Domek's kick was simple - it's a decoy to make Gerz put his trust back in them. GerZ and Fulton have had a big fallout once I leaked the conversation, which led to Fulton nearly losing his fiancée

alternative to watch on streamable: https://streamable.com/o2ztff
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 08:01:42 pm by HacksBuster1337 »

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2024, 08:50:26 pm »
Actually just to let you know, those archived chats are the old #clan-private, but when a member joins, we just archive it to the members that were part of the clan until that new member joins. So we create a new #clan-private. and that's why we have like 5 channels with the same name #clan-private.

Is not a secret xd, please dont leak my tactics.

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2024, 11:46:59 pm »
not what I insinuated
the clan privates are all there, apart from the missing conversations which are off limits to normal TLA members (the conversations that include GerZ and your guys opinion about him) - it's a sort of "see? we will please you" for GerZ, just like Domek's false kick

note: I took the YT video down myself to avoid any future copyright unpleasantries (I wouldn't wanna commit a copyright strike myself without having to thank Hazard for it xD we are in a sort of war in which he wants to prove to me I make copyright mistakes even without his help O0 ) - so yeah, LONG STORY SHORT - TLA are hypocrites.

I doubt Domek is kicked at all, or if he is - he probably was kicked just to please GerZ and not make him enemy of Fulton, usually GerZ asks for such favours when something is done against him - for example when he asked his gf Sarah to cut her legs and write 'GerZ' out of her blood just because she cheated on him with Thunder rofl xD

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2024, 09:16:54 am »
Why does it matter about our opinion over GerZ, that too in our private boards? They are meant to be private and we have right to have our opinions limited to our members, this shows how down bad you are and your supporters ruining this dead multiplayer mod.

Leave what we say, get him banned in a server where we are not administrating as a higher staff. We don't care if he's a cheater or not. If he's sus to you, get him banned.

But wait, he's not banned anywhere yet and you are only interested in what TLA says about him, not other clans. OR you are the real face of a specific clan to win an argument because you can't win ingame? 😂
Anyways, keep wasting your life here.

Ok yeah, it reminds me of a quote "if they can't compete us, they defame us" suits perfectly.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2024, 10:03:47 am »
Why does it matter about our opinion over GerZ, that too in our private boards? They are meant to be private and we have right to have our opinions limited to our members, this shows how down bad you are and your supporters ruining this dead multiplayer mod.

If I had a dollar for every time a TLA/SS member put a "private" log in their signature or shared their "private" password, I would have enough to sponsor VCAD's next tournament.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 10:09:37 am by Spiller »
Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2024, 10:07:01 am »
because you can't win ingame? 😂
I could literally link my both channels + facebook content to support your argument xD but it's a waste of time, and it's not fucking fun

anyway, if TLA admits in public they consider Gerz a hacker, you might regain your leaker's trust and have him stop leaking rofl

or as Lederhos suggested.. you could just kick every1 til you eventually find the leaker lol, desperate people

YEAH you don't care about leaked messages, you kicked 2 of the guys in there just cuz they were my friends xD

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2024, 11:57:24 am »
Alright,

I could literally link my both channels + facebook content to support your argument xD but it's a waste of time, and it's not fucking fun
Videos from servers where they don't ban you or your friends who actively cheats? No thanks.

anyway, if TLA admits in public they consider Gerz a hacker, you might regain your leaker's trust and have him stop leaking rofl
Why do WE need to consider him a hacker? Shit bro rent free x

or as Lederhos suggested.. you could just kick every1 til you eventually find the leaker lol, desperate people
Page #9, your suspect has not been banned yet. Desperate who?

YEAH you don't care about leaked messages, you kicked 2 of the guys in there just cuz they were my friends xD
I didn't even say it lmao. "Desperate"

leaker2024

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2024, 01:43:25 pm »

You claim that gerz is cheater? you wasnt the only guy who proved that you needed of Gulk to make your own hack because Bird didnt gave it to you? Its ironic how this retard everytime accuse of hacks the players who beat him.
HunTinG x5

Ac3 LEAKED MESSAGES

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2024, 03:34:06 pm »
Its ironic how this retard everytime accuse of hacks the players who beat him
looooool GerZ, who did u suck off now to give you a VU forum account in order to defend yourself aaaaahahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

Ac3 LEAKED MESSAGES
fun ok, but i just got 1 thing to add, I don't remember telling PaiN anything like Ac3 has weapon.dat
ok if I didn't, I will tell u now, I am now gonna give Ac3 weapon.dat and everyone will be able to beat Gerz with it, cuz Gerz sucks even at using wep.dat cuz he lost even using it against me lolololol

pls keep this thread clean, I could do the same as you and post Gerz repa videos - nobody cares for him, he's a mook with barely any skills, wep.dat keeps him afloat.
and if you're Gerz, you could even try defending yourself, I doubt any of your junk content on Youtube will save your poor down-going reputation down xD so far all your videos contain either Fulton either "I won Hunting" lines, not much justifying your actions in EC or even in your duel against me, I hope this strikes some question marks

broly

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2024, 07:11:43 am »
Does anyone have fraps?

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2024, 07:28:33 am »
Does anyone have fraps?

No one uses fraps or bandicam nowadays nab. Btw ban him thanks :)

Inferno made this for me <3