login
April 27, 2024, 09:47:11 am

Author Topic: Application - imhappy  (Read 981 times)

imhappy

• View Profile
Re: Application - imhappy
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2021, 06:57:45 pm »
Hi there, I don't quite remember you but perhaps we met and I'm mistaken.

Your application seems a bit vague, mind telling us a bit more about yourself, and specifically what brought you to decide to apply? I think that might help us get to know you better.

Neutral for now, but you should consider working on some of the points already stated by members about your recent attitude, good luck.
thank you, I am Temur. I am 16 years old. I have been playing this game since 2015. I will be honest, I do not know many people from the team, but I am interested in your team. if I see a full server in the game, I enter and play, but I am most active in Koth and RTV. I've been in many teams before, let me talk about them a little (I'll count the ones I remember)

WRS
RK
SCK
SK
VA

I left the teams because, the teams were disintegrated, it wasn't such serious teams, They were teams of my friends and I was joining so I wouldn't upset them.
-----------------
TG
DH

These were my teams, i created just for fun.
to get to know me, you can ask questions about your interests
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2021, 07:06:57 pm »
Your name seems familiar , i.e hellhound/Temuri.
Also idk why you give off the vibe of AloneWarrior guy.
Anyway, back on topic, i guess you just came back from inactivity and reading other comments, i believe that you still need time.
Familiarize yourself more with the family.
Neutral for now.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

imhappy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2021, 07:18:18 pm »
Your name seems familiar , i.e hellhound/Temuri.
Also idk why you give off the vibe of AloneWarrior guy.
Anyway, back on topic, i guess you just came back from inactivity and reading other comments, i believe that you still need time.
Familiarize yourself more with the family.
Neutral for now.
I don't know who he is but seriously im not AlloneWarrior, and thank you for your reply

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2021, 07:29:34 pm »
I dont know you, Neutral
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2021, 08:35:16 pm »
I think you are unaware of the basic rule “Advertisement”. Thus, asking members to approve your account in irrelevant server discord channels. I think you should spend more time in the game, I am sorry but I am unhappy happy man.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2021, 10:45:42 pm »
Remember you as Hellforce, you were quite toxic back then. Not really sure about now. You got some decent DM skills.

Neutral.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2021, 11:15:13 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong, are you [SCK]Timur who used to be toxic in EC along with Satan or Vatan? can't remember his name but anyway neither your history nor your present are clear for me, besides I don't see your communication skills are that good, you need sometime, convince me.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 02:39:11 am by Scalla »

imhappy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2021, 05:35:22 am »
Correct me if I'm wrong, are you [SCK]Timur who used to be toxic in EC along with Satan or Vatan? can't remember his name but anyway neither your history nor your present are clear for me, besides I don't see your communication skills are that good, you need sometime, convince me.
i was 12 years old when I was playing ecte, I don't remember the past very well

imhappy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2021, 05:43:41 am »
I think you are unaware of the basic rule “Advertisement”. Thus, asking members to approve your account in irrelevant server discord channels. I think you should spend more time in the game, I am sorry but I am unhappy happy man.
if you are talking about the incident on RTV, my writing in RTV was disabled. I was tagging the authorized in rtv people on another server so that they would notice me, but when they did not help me, I suddenly got very angry, as I said, I have nervous problems.b ut yeah I'm guilty I'm sorry I shouldn't have

imhappy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2021, 05:51:46 am »
Remember you as Hellforce, you were quite toxic back then. Not really sure about now. You got some decent DM skills.

Neutral.
Thanks, I was 12 when using the HeLLForce nickname

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2021, 07:53:12 am »
Hello and greetings everyone, I hope you all are doing great. Yes it's kinda really rare for a guy like me to log on to a clan's forum just to post something regarding a particular applicant, but since I am doing this now, yes there's something which I really wanted to put forward here... Regarding this "nice" kid.

if you are talking about the incident on RTV, my writing in RTV was disabled. I was tagging the authorized in rtv people on another server so that they would notice me, but when they did not help me, I suddenly got very angry, as I said, I have nervous problems.b ut yeah I'm guilty I'm sorry I shouldn't have
Yeah yeah right, this is how someone asks for help, yeah lemme show everyone here how exactly you were trying to seek help, below are some visuals which I urge everyone to have a look (especially the VU guys):

As you all can see, for around 6 minutes this idiot of a personality kept yelling useless wordy messages like a spam bot and I am not gonna lie, it took me around 2-3 minutes to actually understand what he wants. Basically he wasn't able to send any message on RTV's discord because he wasn't assigned the "Players" role as he joined quite recently. So I opened RTV's discord, checked the join-logs, and gave this guy the role, and I did this during the time when he sent his last messages in the above screenshots that I have shared. And also, as you all might know already, this guy is =TG=Aversion and he has like 2 accounts already registered in RTV (he claimed that 1 belongs to his friend/teammate etc. Though I am not fully aware of that) and he was asking for a 3rd one to be approved, which, of course, isn't allowed as only one account per player is allowed in RTV (any OneVice server to be precise). If he really wanted help, he could've just tagged me in any server that he and I have in common (like he did ofc) and instead of doing what he did above, just simply write something like this: "Bro I am not able to send messages on RTV's discord, kindly set my permissions/roles over there" (or anything similar to this and to the point). That's it, what was so difficult in writing a 1 damn to-the-point line of message? And interestingly, even after getting "helped", this is what he did on RTV's discord before rage-quitting:

So yes, whoever thinks that this guy/kid is a troll, yes he is, he is indeed trying his luck here, trying to actually get a rough idea regarding the type of reputation he holds among the other community members which i think, by now, he has even deteriorated further by his own hands. Also considering his uncontrolled mouth and so-called "anger" which he demonstrates in-game several times and ends up getting muted, and still doesn't repents and keeps on repeating his BS, no one would actually appreciate having such legendary trolls in his/her respective clans. Plus it's actually quite worrying to see an exponentially increasing number of such trolls in this community.
So these were some useful chunks of information regarding this applicant that I deemed necessary to share with you all, I hope I didn't sounded unpleasant or unworthy in here. Thank you everyone.
Regards...

« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 08:04:32 am by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2021, 07:57:16 am »
no.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

imhappy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2021, 08:14:49 am »
Hello and greetings everyone, I hope you all are doing great. Yes it's kinda really rare for a guy like me to log on to a clan's forum just to post something regarding a particular applicant, but since I am doing this now, yes there's something which I really wanted to put forward here... Regarding this "nice" kid.

Yeah yeah right, this is how someone asks for help, yeah lemme show everyone here how exactly you were trying to seek help, below are some visuals which I urge everyone to have a look (especially the VU guys):

As you all can see, for around 6 minutes this idiot of a personality kept yelling useless wordy messages like a spam bot and I am not gonna lie, it took me around 2-3 minutes to actually understand what he wants. Basically he wasn't able to send any message on RTV's discord because he wasn't assigned the "Players" role as he joined quite recently. So I opened RTV's discord, checked the join-logs, and gave this guy the role, and I did this during the time when he sent his last messages in the above screenshots that I have shared. And also, as you all might know already, this guy is =TG=Aversion and he has like 2 accounts already registered in RTV (he claimed that 1 belongs to his friend/teammate etc. Though I am not fully aware of that) and he was asking for a 3rd one to be approved, which, of course, isn't allowed as only one account per player is allowed in RTV (any OneVice server to be precise). If he really wanted help, he could've just tagged me in any server that he and I have in common (like he did ofc) and instead of doing what he did above, just simply write something like this: "Bro I am not able to send messages on RTV's discord, kindly set my permissions/roles over there" (or anything similar to this and to the point). That's it, what was so difficult in writing a 1 damn to-the-point line of message? And interestingly, even after getting "helped", this is what he did on RTV's discord before rage-quitting:

So yes, whoever thinks that this guy/kid is a troll, yes he is, he is indeed trying his luck here, trying to actually get a rough idea regarding the type of reputation he holds among the other community members which i think, by now, he has even deteriorated further by his own hands. Also considering his uncontrolled mouth and so-called "anger" which he demonstrates in-game several times and ends up getting muted, and still doesn't repents and keeps on repeating his BS, no one would actually appreciate having such legendary trolls in his/her respective clans. Plus it's actually quite worrying to see an exponentially increasing number of such trolls in this community.
So these were some useful chunks of information regarding this applicant that I deemed necessary to share with you all, I hope I didn't sounded unpleasant or unworthy in here. Thank you everyone.
Regards...
I think you have a desire for revenge :D Anyway, as I always say, I loved you when you were playing on RTV, you were a nice person but you became a complete bastard. And none of what I did was a troll, even here I'll say you're a real son of a bitch. I fucked you so hard you're pathetic enough to log in here and post this here
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2021, 08:20:06 am »
You seem to have some anger issues, voting no
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2021, 08:21:33 am »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S