April 27, 2024, 08:30:00 am

Author Topic: Rewinding choices of the staff (the corrupt division)  (Read 4213 times)

Hotline

• View Profile
Re: Rewinding choices of the staff (the corrupt division)
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2021, 02:58:01 am »
@FuckTinG

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11198.0

you might be onto something...

PS :  in this report MK Ibee*PL was saved by his clanmate cool3, even tho some indians got ban for the same flicks that are happening to ibee's bullets, the bias is unreal in that decision, and it's funny seeing cool3 who's been inactive for months
from forum, to just become active and deal with 1 report which is made against his clanmate and deny it...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 03:01:17 am by Hotline »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2021, 03:55:10 am »
@FuckTinG

PS :  in this report MK Ibee*PL was saved by his clanmate cool3, even tho some indians got ban for the same flicks that are happening to ibee's bullets, the bias is unreal in that decision, and it's funny seeing cool3 who's been inactive for months
from forum, to just become active and deal with 1 report which is made against his clanmate and deny it...
Created admin report in ec forum and then requested to lock it? i don't understand what you want to prove by posting all this here?
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11206.0

Creating an admin report is best option you have than discussing it here.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hotline

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2021, 04:57:22 am »
@FuckTinG

Created admin report in ec forum and then requested to lock it? i don't understand what you want to prove by posting all this here?
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11206.0

Creating an admin report is best option you have than discussing it here.

why you talking as if i'm the one who reported him,

gerz already mentioned the reason of why he locked the admin app, as he found the opportunity to use the report to his side, incase any of his friends get caught for using aimbot or even he himself, the report can be used to his advantage.

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2021, 06:13:44 am »
Lol Hunting you dreaming, EC's death reason is not WK. WK were banned a long ago and it was still active after that, it died recently due to it's so called donator dumb shits D: .
Funny Funny x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2021, 09:39:51 pm »
Lol Hunting you dreaming, EC's death reason is not WK. WK were banned a long ago and it was still active after that, it died recently due to it's so called donator dumb shits D: .

if you say so...

like I said, it's all your decision,I've just brought it all to your attention about the cheating thing going on in VCMP, dont wanna trust me? no problem, find it out yourselves, but that's the last bit of information you'd ever get from me, about aurora, about cheating, about leaks, about anything.

PL staff forgot that I've got half vcmp playercount banned in EA for using aimbot, which none of them were able to detect when playing even against player face to face

what happens from now on, it's all in your hands, I've informed you that PL turned over a new leaf, if you don't take action it's not me the one who will be affected

reason of EC's death is WK, and that is because everybody was constantly trying to beat the medics and failing, after this challenge's time has passed, players found EC nonsense to play one against another all day, then the cheating started and put a total end to it.. and the ultimate knockout was EC staff themselves messing up the server scripts

I just like how you sit all day behind your screen no-lifing the server and just trying your best to falsely report legit players just because of your personal issues and insecuity regarding them and that they don’t give you the attention you want from them

this guy practically aimed at gerz, but instead hit himself.. all that no-lifing he did just to ban me in EA for insulting his mother (mouth) to him in server  8) 8)

PL is an issue of VCMP, and needs to be dealt with, whether it's speaking weapons language or plain "get the fuck out of here" language..

just know one thing, when you team up with cheaters like SpitFire the way PLs do, you become like him, it's power of the entourage

all the "combinations" shall we say I've had with spitfire, were in the matters of the team, he was partly my clanmate, even though I've kicked him like 4 times in past when we were playing in ANONIMUL's server for using some game mods and cheats

I never tolerated this side of his, did not play into his hands, I've instead used him on my interests, which were to punish the ones that abuse admin level and those who use aimbot.. nowadays, you generally can't tell the difference between them, admins started using cheats themselves, who other uses it and is not friendly .. shall be banned

do as you like, but to all of us, PL is trash... and so is their servers, admins, attitude

I'd rather play in a server made by MD than have to tolerate these idiots all day long on my head with their asslicking

bonus tip: did you know once, some members of PL were asking to merge PL with WK and ON?

i've straight away said no, and said go fuck yourselves, before I fuck you all... and so it starts..

PL mostly bans players for reasons like this:

(warning: rape limit exceeded)

I've like 10 more videos with me playing against entire PL team this way
now, look through their perspective.. when your ENTIRE clan is fucked up by 1 player, isn't it normal for them to look for exploiting cheaters like spitfire to their advantage? (funny thing is, even with cheats made by him they still fail.. because they don't know 0 multiplied by whatever big number you want is still 0...)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 09:43:14 pm by FuckTinG »
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2021, 11:37:56 pm »
roystang if u see this I love u uwu
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Tarkan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2021, 12:22:31 am »
Crazyyyy
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2021, 12:34:59 am »
Jab bhi koi larki dekhun
Mera dil deewana boly
Olay olay olay
Olay olay olay
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2021, 02:03:04 am »
Jab bhi koi larki dekhun
Mera dil deewana boly
Olay olay olay
Olay olay olay
Haram
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2021, 09:17:28 am »
bonus tip: did you know once, some members of PL were asking to merge PL with WK and ON?
Ok fact.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2021, 02:55:49 am »
post increase +1
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2021, 03:28:21 am »
Yes and did you know PLs wanted to merge their dead server(EG A/D) with EAD  ;D they want to merge every dead thingy with alive one  8)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 03:33:11 am by lol55 »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2021, 10:02:15 am »
Did you know:

Chandu k chacha ny chandu ki chaachi ko chandi ki chamchi sy chatni chatai
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2021, 12:08:34 pm »
Did you know:

Chandni raat main
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2021, 12:25:06 pm »
Did you know:

Chandni raat main

Taaro'n ky saath main.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)