login
April 20, 2024, 06:22:34 am

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 11093 times)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: Questions
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2014, 11:43:37 am »
Here we go again.
Scripting a server for an event that lasts 24 hours, and needs to meet the bare minimum of crashes isn't an easy task. Our scripters also have lives, and have obligations in real life, so scripting a server for a game comes second to that. They're doing it for the community, and they're doing it for free, so instead of complaining about it, you could try supporting them, because they're doing an awesome job as is.
The thing is going in a wrong way, I'm actually saying when it will gonna happen, they had said about a weekend and tomorrow it is.
Sir we will notify you soon don't worry
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Shadow.X

• Regular
  • Klitz
    • View Profile
    • TZ Forums
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 11:50:26 am »
Here we go again.
Scripting a server for an event that lasts 24 hours, and needs to meet the bare minimum of crashes isn't an easy task. Our scripters also have lives, and have obligations in real life, so scripting a server for a game comes second to that. They're doing it for the community, and they're doing it for free, so instead of complaining about it, you could try supporting them, because they're doing an awesome job as is.
I didn't said they are doing a bad job or they should have been responsible or they are lazy , I just answered Cookie. You keep coming and posting paragraphs no one likes to read telling me what to do.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eh. That gaming?

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 12:10:01 pm »
Information about changing the date of the event (in my opinion) you should write about this before. Yesterday, for example.

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

[EAF]Sorrow

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 01:41:22 pm »
Could be me, but I remember Vice Wars being announced like a month ahead.
I understand that the management wants to be sure that everything works in order for 24 hours straight.
But 2 months is a long time, given the argument that scripters have "obligations in real life".

A little more detail about what still needs to happen, and a new date where VW4 possibly might happen, would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:32:05 pm by [EAF]Sorrow »
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

You must be a real desperate guy to be ..                                                                                                                                                                                   a VU

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2014, 06:43:45 pm »
A little more detail about what still needs to happen, and a new date where VW4 possibly might happen, would be appreciated.
Scripts need to be finished and date is not known at this time.

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2014, 04:57:38 pm »
I don't mean to be an asshole but..

If i'm not wrong , its Sky City Hosting not on Sky City? If i'm wrong , please correct me instead of expecting me to read your minds.

I mean of course, Sky City Hosting will have an IP different to the one that Sky City is on, right?  :o

I'll look for the ip.Can't wait for it.

After lose from russians closed VU clan forever

Timonster

• #TZ - The Zetz
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2014, 07:59:59 am »
Summer Vacations are going to be end come on what's happening?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

^^credits:Pumak47^^

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2014, 08:49:50 am »
It hasbeen 2 months since our vacations are over.
I dont think it will create any problem.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2014, 11:40:41 am »

Ain't summer the only time of the year in Pakistan?

Timonster

• #TZ - The Zetz
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2014, 01:51:35 pm »
maybe that there's only our country in which summer vacations are on the track. btw school and centers will create much problems for me maybe for any one else too. there is just about  1 and half week left, then I have to face school don't know about others.

^^credits:Pumak47^^

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2014, 05:55:44 pm »
maybe that there's only our country in which summer vacations are on the track. btw school and centers will create much problems for me maybe for any one else too. there is just about  1 and half week left, then I have to face school don't know about others.
2 months left over here haaaaa

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2014, 11:49:12 pm »
Why are you worried anyway? You won't be getting marks already on first day now, will you?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2014, 01:48:42 am »
we are 15 days late hhhhh
i think you guys need much momo

PS:Momo is what you need the most,here it means time

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2014, 04:01:10 pm »

PS:Momo is what you need the most,here it means time

« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 04:04:22 pm by DarKFirE »
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2014, 07:33:59 pm »
I seriously don't get it,is this at least going to happen?One month passed without any news,does somebody at least work at it or everthing is dead?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)