April 20, 2024, 05:44:44 am

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 11093 times)

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
Re: Questions
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 02:18:21 pm »
Can u make it 16th or 17th cause I am travelling on 18th  :-\ .
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 02:20:33 pm by Chocolate »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 02:50:21 pm »
No, the event will be kept on 18th to 19th.

Weekend was chosen due to people having work / school and what not so they all can participate.

It's unfortunate if you are travelling at the time :(
Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 11:51:41 am »
Q.1 If we will set spawn weps, we will lose cash in each spawn? I.e, M60 = $200.
For example, I have set M60 as ny spawn wep, will I lose $200 in each spawn or it is for one time only?
Also, how many weps can I set as spawn wep?

Q.2 As stubby, shotgun, ingrams, etc are free, we will have to go to junkyard to get it or we will directly spawn with it? And, what if the default spawn wep is Stubby but we want shotgun?

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 02:33:01 pm »
Q.1 If we will set spawn weps, we will lose cash in each spawn? I.e, M60 = $200.
For example, I have set M60 as ny spawn wep, will I lose $200 in each spawn or it is for one time only?
Also, how many weps can I set as spawn wep?
You can not set M60 as a spawn wep since it is not free.
Only free weapons can be set as spawn weapons.

You can set as many spawn weapons as you like, provided they are free.

Q.2 As stubby, shotgun, ingrams, etc are free, we will have to go to junkyard to get it or we will directly spawn with it? And, what if the default spawn wep is Stubby but we want shotgun?
The whole idea of junkyard has been discarded. You would be able to get weapons everywhere.
That means, you can /c wep <weapon name> and get that weapon. So, if you want to replace stubby with shotgun, simply set shotgun as your spawn weep(It is free). Or you can type /c wep shot after spawning(no money deduction).
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Shadow.X

• Regular
  • Klitz
    • View Profile
    • TZ Forums
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 07:05:56 pm »
Can you provide us the server IP? As internet list doesn't work anymore. And will the server work here in Pakistan , we don
t wanna end up using Proxies again. So kindly provide the IP Address.

Eh. That gaming?

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 07:27:28 pm »
Can you provide us the server IP? As internet list doesn't work anymore. And will the server work here in Pakistan , we don
t wanna end up using Proxies again. So kindly provide the IP Address.

If the event is hosted on sky city, what you think the ip will be?

Shadow.X

• Regular
  • Klitz
    • View Profile
    • TZ Forums
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 07:33:59 pm »
If i'm not wrong , its Sky City Hosting not on Sky City? If i'm wrong , please correct me instead of expecting me to read your minds.

Can someone post the Weapon Price list? i hope it would be good in managing the cash accordingly.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 07:40:49 pm by Shadow.X »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Eh. That gaming?

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2014, 07:59:12 pm »
STICKY TOPIC?

Eyes open sir :D

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2014, 08:13:48 am »
If i'm not wrong , its Sky City Hosting not on Sky City? If i'm wrong , please correct me instead of expecting me to read your minds.

Can someone post the Weapon Price list? i hope it would be good in managing the cash accordingly.
You should start reading.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2014, 07:21:17 am »
when will this gonna happen? today is 18th and no sign of info.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2014, 08:37:49 am »
What if I'm banned on Sky-City???
How can I participate the war?

After lose from russians closed VU clan forever

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2014, 09:24:25 am »
I don't mean to be an asshole but..

I mean of course, Sky City Hosting will have an IP different to the one that Sky City is on, right?  :o
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Shadow.X

• Regular
  • Klitz
    • View Profile
    • TZ Forums
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2014, 09:51:02 am »
<Revolver> we didn't even tested the script yet

^ lol.
Funny Funny x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Eh. That gaming?

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2014, 11:30:00 am »
<Revolver> we didn't even tested the script yet

^ lol.
Here we go again.
Scripting a server for an event that lasts 24 hours, and needs to meet the bare minimum of crashes isn't an easy task. Our scripters also have lives, and have obligations in real life, so scripting a server for a game comes second to that. They're doing it for the community, and they're doing it for free, so instead of complaining about it, you could try supporting them, because they're doing an awesome job as is.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2014, 11:40:30 am »
Here we go again.
Scripting a server for an event that lasts 24 hours, and needs to meet the bare minimum of crashes isn't an easy task. Our scripters also have lives, and have obligations in real life, so scripting a server for a game comes second to that. They're doing it for the community, and they're doing it for free, so instead of complaining about it, you could try supporting them, because they're doing an awesome job as is.
The thing is going in a wrong way, I'm actually saying when it will gonna happen, they had said about a weekend and tomorrow it is.