March 28, 2024, 12:35:57 pm

Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 4587 times)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2017, 05:42:07 am »
Every fucking one learns from mistakes. Alright, what you had done is not forgettable nor able to forgive, but what we can? What we have to judge? Giving you guys a chance in vw is quite enough to prove your future. Good luck and don't try to betray us.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2017, 06:11:18 am »
It's not like everyone is mad at you because hacked, but you went cocky after you were found guilty and that's unforgivable.
Even after that you continued to be a retard and now you say *lel hehe, sorry* and you are given a chance which you should not ruin. There good people in the community who are trusting you again. Remember that you insulted the same community few months ago.
You're still an asshole who should not be allowed to play, but I guess it can't be helped now.
Agree Agree x 5 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2017, 06:27:43 am »
SOME ONE GIVE ME PUNCHING HACK I WANNA RAPE JUAN WITH PUNCHES.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Credits : KocKex

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2017, 07:08:14 am »
SOME ONE GIVE ME PUNCHING HACK I WANNA RAPE JUAN WITH PUNCHES.
!give smd punch_hack
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2017, 09:28:32 am »
It is true that no_mercy used aimbot and ruined the game!!!!but I think we must give him another chance!!
No_Mercy was nice with, as I say it is not a problem to forgive him as he does regret of what he did!!!We all make mistakes but we are still humans. To fix his mistake whe should not blame him as it wouldn't do nothing.After all he's our friend so screw VCMP.
Disagree Disagree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Alvin

• Fanatic
  • I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2017, 10:29:35 am »
Doors are open in DU  :-X
Funny Funny x 11 Late Late x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2017, 12:56:38 pm »
I went cocky cuz half of you insulted me. I understand your feelings when a hacker ruin the game and fuck it up, ofcourse you'll insult him. But I have feelings too, so I didn't bear all the insults I got.

KILLERX.

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2017, 01:14:50 pm »
What can we do now other than apologizing and admiting our mistake ? Yes we ruined the game, we are sorry.. We fucked the game up, we are sorry.. we took advantages on players, we are sorry. I know that no one give a fuck, but We can't do any think other than being sorry. I though that when I use aimbot all players will like me, but yes, I got cocky and half of the community members hate me now. I know that there is nothing can fix what we did, but what happened has happened and we can't change past.
I told you many times but you said i am addicted to aimlock and i cant stop so now better to move to a new game atleast i wont trust any aimlocker again
Cannot rate own posts

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2017, 01:55:24 pm »
What can we do now other than apologizing and admiting our mistake ? Yes we ruined the game, we are sorry.. We fucked the game up, we are sorry.. we took advantages on players, we are sorry. I know that no one give a fuck, but We can't do any think other than being sorry. I though that when I use aimbot all players will like me, but yes, I got cocky and half of the community members hate me now. I know that there is nothing can fix what we did, but what happened has happened and we can't change past.
I told you many times but you said i am addicted to aimlock and i cant stop so now better to move to a new game atleast i wont trust any aimlocker again
But now I lost my addiction. Maybe VW7 will be the last event for me in VCMP, cuz it appears that the ban appeals that I am planning to make won't be accepted. At least I've learnt a lesson, so that I won't hack in other games.

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2017, 07:54:48 pm »
I know he did wrong , but forgot what he did and give him a chance to prove himself.
Its a new year, don't give a fuck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2017, 08:00:17 pm »
I know he did wrong , but forgot what he did and give him a chance to prove himself.
Its a new year, don't give a fuck!
same shit,different date,
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2017, 08:12:54 pm »
Every one deserve second chance, Hunting got like 20 time ban for hacks and many other shits in EC but still his ban was only for a month or 2 months.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

MIMO1

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2018, 02:11:21 pm »
Well, i have been silent cause i was trying to get a conclusion on what most of u think.
thanks for giving us a chance,and seeing ur replies i guess this changes nothing,so im gonna play VW and then go in-active again for 99 years until my ban expires...nice bantime btw, i guess no one here still likes me except for Wilson and maybe 3 other people,but these 4 arent gonna change anything,4 supporting us is nothing against over 100 dragging us down.Thanks for being unable to understand that humans make mistakes and for being unable to see that me and no_mercy never broke the rules before and aimlock was our first sin in vcmp.Also thanks for being unable to forgive old friends cause of a 90's game thats almost dead.Thanks for everything "Pals"

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2018, 02:18:48 pm »
Well, i have been silent cause i was trying to get a conclusion on what most of u think.
thanks for giving us a chance,and seeing ur replies i guess this changes nothing,so im gonna play VW and then go in-active again for 99 years until my ban expires...nice bantime btw, i guess no one here still likes me except for Wilson and maybe 3 other people,but these 4 arent gonna change anything,4 supporting us is nothing against over 100 dragging us down.Thanks for being unable to understand that humans make mistakes and for being unable to see that me and no_mercy never broke the rules before and aimlock was our first sin in vcmp.Also thanks for being unable to forgive old friends cause of a 90's game thats almost dead.Thanks for everything "Pals"

Oh god... Mimo pls. Stop.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:20:24 pm by Piterus »

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2018, 02:31:51 pm »
this is for all asses
Every one deserve second chance
mimo and no_mercy good guys  8)
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art