• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: James
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2017, 07:51:19 am »
None of those are hard at all.
Yes, especially when you have waterfix and mouse fix
Thanks
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2017, 09:03:53 am »
Are we sure that James is Cato? If this gentleman went to the effort of changing his IP, and his UID, if he really was Cato, don't you think he'd use a completely new name too? One that he'd never used before?

About the comma space thing, I've seen a number of my classmates do the same, and some of the systems I've used do it automatically, I think it has to do with certain keyboards/input systems. For example, when I was using a Chinese keyboards, often there would be spaces put in front of the comma. The same with some French systems.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, as James deserves a completely fair hearing, with both positions represented.

Edit:- I've had a read of James's posts here, and Cato's posts on the MK forum. I must say, their tone is very similar, but not exactly the same (change might be expected after 3 years, anyway). One thing I did notice is that Cato always used the correct formulations "I am" or "I'm", allbeit sometimes with a lower-case 'I', and James here always uses the incorrect formulation "Im". It would seem strange to me for someone's grammar to get worse over three years. Just a thought.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 09:24:26 am by Charley »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

James

• Perfection is a Myth
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2017, 09:36:21 am »
Thank you Charley. Atleast you do understand.

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2017, 12:24:50 pm »
Hello Cato
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2017, 04:25:30 pm »

I'm not saying that I believe you're not Cato. I'm just trying to provide a counter-argument, because I see the evidence so far as inadequate. From what I can see, no one here, or anywhere, has actually proved you're Cato with any reliable evidence except this comma thing.

Writer of excessively long posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2017, 04:27:25 pm »

I'm not saying that I believe you're not Cato. I'm just trying to provide a counter-argument, because I see the evidence so far as inadequate. From what I can see, no one here, or anywhere, has actually proved you're Cato with any reliable evidence except this comma thing.
Cato used to speak a little bit urdu, james speaks a little bit urdu as well, funny eh?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2017, 06:31:21 pm »
It would seem strange to me for someone's grammar to get worse over three years. Just a thought.

come to #dna channel
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)