login
April 27, 2024, 07:01:00 pm

Author Topic: Application - Clarke.  (Read 3378 times)

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Clarke.
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2021, 01:17:36 pm »
......I'll say truth everything.......

1st Paragraph Answer
It is just a lie about me i never forced any SF members  to show me their gang chats.

I wasn't wrong, you are still a liar.

I guess this is an enough proof for you and everyone that you are lying pal, good luck.
Oh sorry , i didnt mention this

This is just a fake user who made my account with same name aswell as DP .I don't know why you are not going to belive me. If want to ask them something can ask from my account personally . I had a chat with SF guy (RevengeR ) about this topic because he was suspected that time
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/697897106484101141/836552163450814504/Inkedimposter_LI.jpg?width=639&height=640 can i show chat aswell?

Edit : Whoever did this is reading chats here kindly come and say truth it was me otherwise me and Allah won't forgive you . You have just done this for a game? Don't trouble your muslim brother please

1st Paragraph Answer
It is just a lie about me i never forced any SF members  to show me their gang chats.

I guess this is an enough proof for you and everyone that you are lying pal, good luck.
Lier? Sorry, changing to NO.
I know Draokla you'll be change your vote once again after read my msg ^
How can we believe you? This account may also be yours.  ???

Btw, its "Drakola" not "Draokla".
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2021, 01:26:53 pm »
I am changing to no. You'll get my positive vote until you fix sincerely your problems with the VCCNR community.
Alright bro , kindly keep checking Application i am giving proofs

1st Paragraph Answer

Oh sorry , i didnt mention this

This is just a fake user who made my account with same name aswell as DP .I don't know why you are not going to belive me. If want to ask them something can ask from my account personally . I had a chat with SF guy (RevengeR ) about this topic because he was suspected that time
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/697897106484101141/836552163450814504/Inkedimposter_LI.jpg?width=639&height=640 can i show chat aswell?

Edit : Whoever did this is reading chats here kindly come and say truth it was me otherwise me and Allah won't forgive you . You have just done this for a game? Don't trouble your muslim brother please

1st Paragraph Answer

Lier? Sorry, changing to NO.
I know Draokla you'll be change your vote once again after read my msg ^
How can we believe you? This account may also be yours.  ???

Btw, its "Drakola" not "Draokla".
my bad but edited , let me clear this

-https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/833141788402778122/836592709183078410/sf2_2_LI.jpg?width=890&height=511(how's possible 2 clarkes here)

-https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/833141788402778122/836590538639540284/unknown.png?width=770&height=616 (how i am prooving myself)

i have 3 lines hope you understand

1-Why would I made duplicate account for asking stuff.

2-If i want , i can ask from my own account

-If i want to hide myself , i can use other nick aswell as dp

Don't mind but use sense please !
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2021, 02:05:53 pm »

I can confirm that this guy was not him but someone else (can't reveal). But still, Clarke is well known for baiting people and getting private informations.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 02:07:32 pm by Roystang »
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2021, 02:15:25 pm »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 02:23:12 pm by Dark_Killer^ »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Exterminator

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2021, 02:53:35 pm »
Good Luck. He is good guy but sometimes he can be annoying.

Btw one question? Whats the proof that you brother won't check the private stuff of the clan from your account.
I am not a VU member but just asking I am curious to know.

If my brother used to play vcmp and was in another clan. I can say that I would try to get a sneak peek on the private stuff.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2021, 03:10:54 pm »

I can confirm that this guy was not him but someone else (can't reveal). But still, Clarke is well known for baiting people and getting private informations.
Thanks Roy for believing me . In 2nd line I'm agree with you  :(

it's him
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584101223612022839/728676889048383549/Screenshot_20200702-231909_Discord.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584101223612022839/728676889744638043/Screenshot_20200702-231921_Discord.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584101223612022839/728676890327384164/Screenshot_20200702-231927_Discord.jpg
as well he wanted to see RG Private channel ( reward channel ) when i was on RG
Hey nassim/DarkKiller , it's mine and ulker chat these Days i have started My own gang (criminals squad) i just wanted a screenshot of this channel  Rewards ( https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/833141788402778122/836617436051931176/Screenshot_20210427-1954323.png ) while i was ban from Discord by Chocolate/Deadshot. So what's wrong with it? I already had Access of this channel. I was just taking idea . For example If you can't understand stand anything in ur pc/apps what will you do? Off course you'll search on YouTube/or ask any friend for help. There's nothing wrong. Thanks anyways for giving me time  ;).

Good Luck. He is good guy but sometimes he can be annoying.

Btw one question? Whats the proof that you brother won't check the private stuff of the clan from your account.
I am not a VU member but just asking I am curious to know.

If my brother used to play vcmp and was in another clan. I can say that I would try to get a sneak peek on the private stuff.
Thanks Exterminator for valuable comments and I'm not annoying anymore . Soon I'll have my own PC/laptop then everything will be hide from him (JeFF) and also he's not interested to see private stuffs. Thanku  :)

As i wrote , however i was retard/immature but it was old . If you guys have any complain from me in last 6 months then let me know . Thankyou for time :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Mr.Moon

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2021, 08:37:18 pm »
He Is Good Guy.He Is Got Matureness in last 6months As well.
Good Luck Clarke.💓 :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2021, 08:46:16 pm »
I'm positive.
Corona ? Get well soon !  :laugh: :laugh:

Not funny, I got tested positive last night.

Regarding the applicant he has zero anger issues, he is very calm and kind hearted. Good Luck.
Sorry I haven't noticed that you wrote words for get well soon . Thanks alot bro
One thing more that how much I improved myself

I this screenshot Deadshot/ chocolate announcing @Clarke has been banned from applying in SF. Sorry we don't need retards like you
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697609295197634783/718572740226842695/unknown.png

And now he's appreciating me here Regarding the applicant he has zero anger issues, he is very calm and kind hearted. Good Luck.. Thanks alot for your these words man . It's alot means alot for me  ;D

He Is Good Guy.He Is Got Matureness in last 6months As well.
Good Luck Clarke.💓 :thumbsup:
Thanks Moon mate. ;)
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2021, 08:59:09 pm »
I'm not gonna changing my vote.

Maybe you need more time.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2021, 09:01:10 pm »
I'm not gonna changing my vote.

Maybe you need more time.
Alright bro 👍 , Thanks for your time ;)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2021, 10:41:48 pm »
Hello! dear.
Nice to see you here.

You seem like a good guy but I m voting NO for...
- I haven't seen you in game before
- You should focus on your standing and behavior in community, and...
- I am not noticed about this on you but I always mention it: Improve skills

From my side, welcome the next time.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 10:43:45 pm by TzUnam »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Give me Galletas

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2021, 10:48:58 pm »
Hello! dear.
Nice to see you here.

You seem like a good guy but I m voting NO for...
- I haven't seen you in game before
- You should focus on your standing and behavior in community, and...
- I am not noticed about this on you but I always mention it: Improve skills

From my side, welcome the next time.
Hey , I've also never seen you before we can play. Yes you're right i still need to work on many things and i am already working on them . Thanks for your time . I appreciate your votes and words for me  :)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2021, 10:49:39 pm »
Hello there Clarke.
your efforts to approach us can be obviously noticed. However, it seems that you still got some problems with your reputation, hence solving them would be a good advantage for you to be a part of the clan. You have to be more honest with yourself in the first place, and this will lead you to be honest with people around you. Take your time, reconsider what you did in the past, then turn it to the right way if you see that you were wrong. The story you told, has a probability to be right or wrong, we can't be sure yet. Thus, try putting more efforts (which we will truly appreciate), to show the right side of you, and refute the wrong one.
I'll stay Neutral.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2021, 10:51:24 pm »
Pro clutcher of EG/AD.
Sincerely hoping for you to get what you deserve  ;)
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2021, 11:01:33 pm »
Hello there Clarke.
your efforts to approach us can be obviously noticed. However, it seems that you still got some problems with your reputation, hence solving them would be a good advantage for you to be a part of the clan. You have to be more honest with yourself in the first place, and this will lead you to be honest with people around you. Take your time, reconsider what you did in the past, then turn it to the right way if you see that you were wrong. The story you told, has a probability to be right or wrong, we can't be sure yet. Thus, try putting more efforts (which we will truly appreciate), to show the right side of you, and refute the wrong one.
I'll stay Neutral.
Hey BanJack ,  After reading all the things you still voted Neutral which is alot for me . I am keep working on my weakness . Thanks for vote

Pro clutcher of EG/AD.
Sincerely hoping for you to get what you deserve  ;)
I don't think so xD , Thanks for valuable words bro