April 27, 2024, 01:24:03 pm

Author Topic: UID Mismatch  (Read 361 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
UID Mismatch
« on: June 22, 2018, 02:13:58 pm »
I had a problem with my windows (8.1) it suddenly crashed and kept doing that and I had to install another windows, I've talked with hotdogcat about that and he told me to try to fix it, I tried but every single attempt failed. so the last choice for me is installing a new windows, so I'm requesting another chance to play in the event as I got banned for uid mismatch.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: UID Mismatch
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 03:27:55 pm »
We can't give another chance:

• We will only grant ONE unban request. If you trigger UID mismatch a second time, your account will remain banned.

This is for everyone. So that Windows gonna have to get fixed without reinstall, Windows 8.1 has some options you can try such as Refresh Install which keeps your documents but wipes out all your programs. Also have you tried various repair options it has? What exactly is the issue if we can help.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 03:53:15 pm »
I've already installed windows 7 as windows 8.1 was hanging and restarting by itself. I don't know why I couldn't find the problem so I'm requesting another chance.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 11:24:23 pm »
It would be unfair for me to do so. The rule was set and given as of April 7th. Advice not to hastily register, even missing the beta in favour for the main event has also been given. Nothing more we can do if the previous Windows for you is long gone.

You will remain banned.

Unbanned under new rule
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 11:13:59 pm by GangstaRas »