login
May 04, 2024, 12:10:03 pm

Author Topic: Application - MaTrIx.  (Read 5936 times)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MaTrIx.
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2016, 08:24:26 am »
First of all, I don't know you. I have seen you a very long time ago in LW but then went in-active and as soon as you came back you applied.

You should have waited and spent some time with us before applying.

For this app I'm going with NO
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DiscoW

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2016, 08:29:28 am »
gl.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gaming Code: kthxbai!

MaTrIx

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2016, 09:11:07 am »
Ever since you got kick from VU since then I didn't see you anywhere, saw you few weeks ago in CTF and that was first time I saw you after getting kick. What changed and what you have learned?
im more grown up now :) my attiude was and still good :)

You disappointed me, so no.
Everybody deserves another chance. imagine that you were in my position, wouldn't you like another chance?

How you have changed? What rule you broke in past?
im now more responsible for the game, and for the team if you have accepted me. i death evaded in past.

First of all, I don't know you. I have seen you a very long time ago in LW but then went in-active and as soon as you came back you applied.

i play since 3 years and half, not my fault if we have different times. you can come and see me and duel me then decide.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 09:18:25 am by MaTrIx_tornado »

Credits: EthicaNN.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2016, 09:41:39 am »
Thank you for your reply. Try to be more active and catch some VUs.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2016, 09:48:36 am »
I don't think that anyone from us have seen you active lately(it maybe because of the time zone), but considering the fact that you were a VU in past and your attitude is fine according to the replys you have made in this topic I will vote T.

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2016, 10:00:34 am »
Good Luck MatriX

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2016, 11:01:31 am »
Ever since you got kick from VU since then I didn't see you anywhere, saw you few weeks ago in CTF and that was first time I saw you after getting kick. What changed and what you have learned?

Everybody deserves another chance. imagine that you were in my position, wouldn't you like another chance?

im now more responsible for the game, and for the team if you have accepted me. i death evaded in past.

i play since 3 years and half, not my fault if we have different times. you can come and see me and duel me then decide.

let me clear my vote for u. I didnt vote No cause of skills. Even if i play with you and u beat me but i didnt like ur attitude i would still vote no.

and btw i have playing since 2 years saw u only severaal times. I havent seen u since over 5 months and i didnt see u yesterday or today either and im active. Anyway i think you should have waaited and plaayed with us before applying and thaat is why i voted  a NO

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2016, 11:09:03 am »
Nope, i don't know you :-X

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2016, 11:14:42 am »
Trainee.

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2016, 12:02:41 pm »
Trainee

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2016, 12:05:32 pm »
I know him very well. He's very calm and polite guy. I would like to give you another chance and I believe that you have changed yourself and learned from your past mistake. Going with Trainee.
I just suggest you to get acquainted with some of our members and be active :)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2016, 12:07:58 pm »
A personal advice, when you get mad after getting killed, don't get mad and break rules, put this beside your pc when you get mad after getting killed punch it until u get calm.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 12:11:23 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

MaTrIx

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2016, 12:21:28 pm »

let me clear my vote for u. I didnt vote No cause of skills. Even if i play with you and u beat me but i didnt like ur attitude i would still vote no.

and btw i have playing since 2 years saw u only severaal times. I havent seen u since over 5 months and i didnt see u yesterday or today either and im active. Anyway i think you should have waaited and plaayed with us before applying and thaat is why i voted  a NO
i wrote in my application that i was inactive for a while because of personal reasons. anyway hope we see each other more.

Credits: EthicaNN.

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2016, 12:48:50 pm »
i know the personal reason xD anyways gl  :thumbsup:

Bart's Work

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2016, 12:54:17 pm »
Skeptical but trainee

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember