April 27, 2024, 07:50:10 pm

Author Topic: new cheating in VCMP  (Read 7544 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: new cheating in VCMP
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2021, 09:12:58 am »
I've removed some of the grossness from this topic. No more. Last chance, for everyone.

it is really last time i ever informed you about any cheating, you should remove this topic too cuz you anyway don't care to ban anyone in VCMP as long as he's part of the "respected community"

I don't have the power to ban anyone anywhere, except for on this forum. My job is keeping this place orderly, nothing more, nothing less.

Isn't funny how VU is protecting or promoting toxicity in community or i say in their own forum by their own members since they are not even deleting the post contain abusive content and giving verbal warns again and again when the same member of VU is abusing again and again.

If it had been by hunting he would have been banned by now.

I hope now no one comes and delete this post aswell with reason dont go off-topic.

I believe this post was made with regard to Tic/Morfin's posts. I messaged him about them at the time, because I thought that having a chat with him would sort things out. Other VUs also had a chat with him. We saw him as a reasonable, usually calm person who was open to conversation and adaptation. Why didn't I remove the posts? Because I wanted Tic to be able to see them in the future, and reflect on how he acted previously.

If I thought the same of you guys as I did of him, I would have a conversation with you too, instead of just removing your posts. The truth is, I see how reasonable requests to act in a civil manner do not work with you. You've eached proven time and again that you are impervious to polite conflict resolution. So, the only option left is post edits, removals, and bans. Think I enjoy doing this? Nope. I do not. It's time consuming. I only do it in the hope that one day you will learn to behave like grown men.

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2021, 12:11:00 pm »
They did not banned fulton because nobody proved his cheating and you are removed.
They promoted spitfire to admin because he is useful to staff for mapping and anti-cheat.
You don't understand basic things of social because you removed. With your knowage of DM you could be useful person too but instead you poop in every sandbox then crying nobody wants to play with you there.
;D

they didn't ban fulton cuz they don't ban their lapdogs
they promoted spitfire cuz what to expect from PL staff?

looool "nobody wants to play with me", that's very sad, I'm hurt..
idk even what you're talking about, but for a removed you're actually keeping the fun'o'meter really high here

I don't want to be useful for these idiots, some of them don't even understand that GUI affects the gameplay, and they keep shitting on about this, nobody will ever have my DM knowledge or my skills, so far they don't know what hacks to come up with to say that I'm using.. I know cuz they did same with gerz (while currently he was using nothing else), the community wants fulton (their dog) to represent his clan in DM, they don't understand that he's a cheater? ok so fine, I don't even try to explain, just he should know not to encounter me anymore, it'd be humiliating to lose when you use lag tool and aurora (he knows it happen to him in the near past already..)
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2021, 01:12:19 pm »
Hey Charley, i got your message after posting that post and i understood that you guys having an conversation in private but about your few points i cant even think to agree with you either you are unaware about your clanmembers or you are acting to(i know you are inactive so not really).

We saw him as a reasonable, usually calm person who was open to conversation and adaptation.

Usually a calm person? He is one of the most toxic players in vcmp and involved in every toxic conversation in most of servers from year or so.

I see how reasonable requests to act in a civil manner do not work with you. You've eached proven time and again that you are impervious to polite conflict resolution. So, the only option left is post edits, removals, and bans. Think I enjoy doing this? Nope. I do not. It's time consuming. I only do it in the hope that one day you will learn to behave like grown men.
If he had done that for first time i would have considered your point but sorry mate your ignorance just amazed  me and it was not first time he is abusing people on this forum but 3rd or 4th time in previous few weeks and nothing was changing in his behavior and hence proved he never tried to reflect on and improve.

Thanks.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2021, 09:09:47 pm »
disagree about tic, besides VU cares for its reputation, it's the reason behind the departure of Tic from VU clan as he told me, AND WHAT'S MORE? HE EVEN DIDN'T GIVE ME HIS ACCOUNT PASSWORD THIS TIME... he's certainly a better person than you'd imagine, although I'd not enjoy spamming this forum...

I even had a chat with him after he's asked me in past to help him leave MK in my style, and I've told him that he should think twice about joining any community clans

as for fulton,what's that lol, YOU are talking to me about stupid? idk, your entire stupidness was to fuck with fire in first place

@charley the ones who are responsible for bans will not do anything, some VUs indeed questioned his strange gameplay indeed (as it turns out from my latest research), but trust me, there's nothing to do about it.. he's free to cheat whenever, what's funny is that since the bug is fixed he cannot exploit it via those hacks anymore in certain servers, I think fulton now really hates even hearing of funvice server... STILL be careful with his lag tool
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 09:12:37 pm by FuckTinG »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2021, 09:20:38 pm »

3) =TLA=FulToN_619

Fulton is a hacker. Agreed. Thanks for noticing. Have a nice day.  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2021, 01:33:33 am »
your only chance against a hacker who uses lag hack combined with that crouch animation fix, is to mix m60 with shotgun in such a way in which he takes most damage (fulton and the rest are very unskilled, which is why they can't combat such tactics)

'
we dont know your tactics? when you count your 10 kills with spawnkill and typekill and call it as 10-4XD

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2021, 02:57:17 am »
sorry mate your ignorance just amazed  me and it was not first time he is abusing people on this forum but 3rd or 4th time in previous few weeks and nothing was changing in his behavior and hence proved he never tried to reflect on and improve.

Prior to the recent behaviour, I heard a lot of good things about Tic, and his progress in our clan. Those few weeks were indeed littered with abusive comments, of which we were all aware and keeping an eye on. His decision not to change his behaviour ultimately led to him ending the journey he's been on with us for the last seven months.

You've gotta understand that we take the long view in VU. We know how hard some people work to get accepted into this clan, and we want to see them succeed once they're in. We therefore extend as much patience and support to our trainees and rookies as possible.

Sometimes this may appear to be a double standard, but clans by their nature treat members and non-members differently. We deal with issues regarding non-members externally, while we deal with issues regarding members internally.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2021, 10:57:45 am »
Sometimes this may appear to be a double standard, but clans by their nature treat members and non-members differently. We deal with issues regarding non-members externally, while we deal with issues regarding members internally.
Thank you for clarification, I understood and i must accept i was wrong since i considered this clan forum different than other clans forum where all community is treated in same manner but thats not the case here.

Thats all good for me since i wanted to point out double Double Standard thingy but already explained quite nicely by you.

Well, i thought rules should be followed thats why i haven't gave answer in same manner but when the standards are different i won't care about a ban from VU forum.
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2021, 06:57:58 pm »
wtf this suddenly changed from hacks to debating why some players aren't banned from posting in forums

YOU REALLY CARE THAT MUCH?
for me, anyone can insult me, post my real pics, edit it, what the fuck else, I don't even care, unless he does smth like pain (repeating the same broken record over 50 times and telling me i do exactly what he does, but blames me for his idiot behaviour, and disturbing a discussion with his useless posts)

i'm not saying this should be tolerated, but some of you care too much about it..
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2021, 07:41:14 pm »
i'm not saying this should be tolerated, but some of you care too much about it..
what you expect then, idiot, this is VU forum, here they ban you if you insult but they applaud if a idiot make a meme in important topic h
Funny Funny x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2021, 03:05:58 am »
wtf this suddenly changed from hacks to debating why some players aren't banned from posting in forums

YOU REALLY CARE THAT MUCH?

I was literally responding to comments you made. You initiated that change.

Jesus...

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2021, 03:36:24 pm »
sorry mate your ignorance just amazed  me and it was not first time he is abusing people on this forum but 3rd or 4th time in previous few weeks and nothing was changing in his behavior and hence proved he never tried to reflect on and improve.

Prior to the recent behaviour, I heard a lot of good things about Tic, and his progress in our clan. Those few weeks were indeed littered with abusive comments, of which we were all aware and keeping an eye on. His decision not to change his behaviour ultimately led to him ending the journey he's been on with us for the last seven months.

You've gotta understand that we take the long view in VU. We know how hard some people work to get accepted into this clan, and we want to see them succeed once they're in. We therefore extend as much patience and support to our trainees and rookies as possible.

exatcly, funny thing is that he calls me the worst person in vcmp but he has been busy provoking people everyday on the vu forum for about 6 years, I always tried to be nice to charley and my other clanmates. They warned me a million times but I always did my own thing and As he said(charley),my attitude and shit kid reactions brought my end to the clan. killerx(drama queen),I mean in short your aim has reached goal, I'm not vu anymore
p.s.:he will continue drama :kek:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 10:55:06 pm by Morfin »
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2021, 08:51:21 am »

Banned.
Thanks for reporting.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2021, 10:30:02 am »

Banned.
Thanks for reporting.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the best anti cheat is = hunting
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2021, 11:53:29 am »
thanks guys after reading this topic I think I can make all sorts of hacks now just pm me the price starting 200$ per hack
never thought I could earn money with this game.
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex