login
April 27, 2024, 06:13:44 pm

Author Topic: KotH Regional Challenge  (Read 1208 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: KotH Regional Challenge
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2021, 11:30:55 pm »
Only enjoy the game , if hunting is catched using hacks in the event ,he will get perm ban in koth but now enjoy the event. As far as I know hunting didn't used hacks in koth and will be funny if the teams are better balanced.
-Its funny when Thunder blame another player for hacksXD
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2021, 11:40:52 pm »
fulton's POSSIBLE lag cheats:

this is one of the posibility i have counted when i was studying your lag.. tell us more about it fulton?
if someone wasn't banned for hacks in past it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't use them, especially one with a lust for power like yours, and with childish behaving when it comes to talking about it.. and when i come to think that perhaps [OFF]Tom could be right about you, but i've ignored him thinking it would be just a misunderstanding..

you could explore EC forum reports section and find out more what i'm talking about, even compare the reports made on fulton to the hack presented in my video.

ps: the guy in the video is some paki impersonating [F2]EnF, don't misunderstand things btw

another thing: lol, i don't have my team to play such a tournament.. and i don't involve myself with so low powers like many of the players listed on my team, count me out for now, at least until the sync problems are fixed and ready to go

let's make something clear: i am not joining only for the hell of it and doing a work just so that i can say "i've did it", either things are well-organized or you can count me out.. i didn't even know what team would i take part in when you've asked me to participate, would someone care to explain me what's going on actually? :|

VU and ON together? Something new for me  :D
WK and PL will never be done, nor WK and TLA

for an anxious kid you've terribly lost the track of your past, and letting that eat you wherever you go really traumatized you badly... for someone with such big mistakes like yours, i'd never come here to state such bullshit, or even show my face to public
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 11:43:29 pm by FuckTinG »
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2021, 11:51:53 pm »

this is one of the posibility i have counted when i was studying your lag.. tell us more about it fulton?
if someone wasn't banned for hacks in past it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't use them, especially one with a lust for power like yours, and with childish behaving when it comes to talking about it.. and when i come to think that perhaps [OFF]Tom could be right about you, but i've ignored him thinking it would be just a misunderstanding..
Rate my lagtool
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 8 Late Late x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Firecum

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2021, 11:52:20 pm »

you could explore EC forum reports section and find out more what i'm talking about, even compare the reports made on fulton to the hack presented in my video.

ps: the guy in the video is some paki impersonating [F2]EnF, don't misunderstand things btw

another thing: lol, i don't have my team to play such a tournament.. and i don't involve myself with so low powers like many of the players listed on my team, count me out for now, at least until the sync problems are fixed and ready to go

let's make something clear: i am not joining only for the hell of it and doing a work just so that i can say "i've did it", either things are well-organized or you can count me out.. i didn't even know what team would i take part in when you've asked me to participate, would someone care to explain me what's going on actually? :|

VU and ON together? Something new for me  :D
WK and PL will never be done, nor WK and TLA

for an anxious kid you've terribly lost the track of your past, and letting that eat you wherever you go really traumatized you badly... for someone with such big mistakes like yours, i'd never come here to state such bullshit, or even show my face to public

Reply more, none except VU will respect your opinion :D

Don't do the right kid here rn
Also good luck for match.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2021, 12:04:31 am »
@Fulton

dumb move... and when i think of how u managed such performance if you INDEED use such crap..  ;D ;D ;D
the shame would only be bigger... ;)
i think after this, your face will be the next premier of the condom advertistments...
"Use condom, or this will happen.." + some pictures as bonus for buying an entire pack of Durex

Reply more, none except VU will respect your opinion :D

Don't do the right kid here rn
Also good luck for match.

i didn't ask VU for anything in return, ok?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 12:06:35 am by FuckTinG »

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2021, 12:15:33 am »
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 12:17:39 am by FulToN_619 »
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2021, 12:22:53 am »
since there's no "autistic" vote, i had to vote "artistic"

kid, do you really mean to tell that all the people watching this topic are so fucking retarded so that they cannot see that
1) the video you uploaded in VCDC arena is just the same as mine, only that you included our both's cheated sets and said the set score would be somewhere around 6-6 (or who knows, KF T does work a lot for his bread)

2) you ask your dogs here to come and support you with super rates, not to mention the video that GerZ uploaded is basically .... i have no word for it, simply.. just watch it, what do you understand of it?

and finally 3) what's the point of asking me for a fight in KoTH, only to later upload a video and say some shit about it, only to not admit the SADISTIC truth that i won the fight?

i offered you the chance even to come in a quiet server and have a fight, of course you've refused and kept staying in KoTH

and, lastly, not to mention that my kills on you in a SINGLE video are by 11x higher than your overall kills on me during entire VCMP starting time... and you know that, and STILL you have the couarge to come here and lie in front of everyone ...
i warned you about thunder's effects on one's health, you didn't believe, you seriously are gonna regret it later that you let all of this go into your head, make you feel like you're best, and then suddenly it all broke down by the harsh truth

a little secret: the truth is harsh only when you're living a phantasy lie, if you are living an honest life, truth will only accompany you, and the truth will give you what's rightfully yours..

2 lies don't cancel each other out kid, don't bother anymore with any nonsense replies, call =KF=T here if he wants a chat in front of everyone,and of course in another topic, with the permission of the forum's managers... ;)

u rly giving ur clan a bad name..

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2021, 12:37:41 am »
since there's no "autistic" vote, i had to vote "artistic"

kid, do you really mean to tell that all the people watching this topic are so fucking retarded so that they cannot see that
1) the video you uploaded in VCDC arena is just the same as mine, only that you included our both's cheated sets and said the set score would be somewhere around 6-6 (or who knows, KF T does work a lot for his bread)

2) you ask your dogs here to come and support you with super rates, not to mention the video that GerZ uploaded is basically .... i have no word for it, simply.. just watch it, what do you understand of it?

and finally 3) what's the point of asking me for a fight in KoTH, only to later upload a video and say some shit about it, only to not admit the SADISTIC truth that i won the fight?

i offered you the chance even to come in a quiet server and have a fight, of course you've refused and kept staying in KoTH

and, lastly, not to mention that my kills on you in a SINGLE video are by 11x higher than your overall kills on me during entire VCMP starting time... and you know that, and STILL you have the couarge to come here and lie in front of everyone ...
i warned you about thunder's effects on one's health, you didn't believe, you seriously are gonna regret it later that you let all of this go into your head, make you feel like you're best, and then suddenly it all broke down by the harsh truth

a little secret: the truth is harsh only when you're living a phantasy lie, if you are living an honest life, truth will only accompany you, and the truth will give you what's rightfully yours..

2 lies don't cancel each other out kid, don't bother anymore with any nonsense replies, call =KF=T here if he wants a chat in front of everyone,and of course in another topic, with the permission of the forum's managers... ;)

u rly giving ur clan a bad name..

maybe you haven't yet seen page 3 of this topic, where your vag got brutally banged... stay down slut
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2021, 12:50:08 am »
is that what u learn from your daddy, thunder?
destroy vagina, then when at 3 AM he enters ur room, he tells u "stay down, slut"?

glad u are here, care to explain what's happen with ur dogs? why are they so aggresive, i mean normally they would just say "hunting can beat us, move on, let's instead avoid him", like gerz is doing.. now fulton goes full yolo out of control... why? what'd u say to him?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2021, 12:54:27 am »
is that what u learn from your daddy, thunder?
destroy vagina, then when at 3 AM he enters ur room, he tells u "stay down, slut"?

glad u are here, care to explain what's happen with ur dogs? why are they so aggresive, i mean normally they would just say "hunting can beat us, move on, let's instead avoid him", like gerz is doing.. now fulton goes full yolo out of control... why? what'd u say to him?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ye that's exactly what we learn, we destroy your momma's dried up vag HHH
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2021, 12:57:31 am »
chiiilll homie, you looking tense, here's one last reply to you - stick the lame insults up your ass, along with your father's mid-sized dick...

i will visit you at 3 AM, and show you what a destroyed vagina looks like... on that sweet little thing from your house, you know who im talking about ;)

let's let these players discuss their matters now, if you want another kick in the balls, i'll visit discord for you some time... and please let gerz know that he should let you talk next time  O0 O0 O0

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2021, 12:59:05 am »
chiiilll homie, you looking tense, here's one last reply to you - stick the lame insults up your ass, along with your father's mid-sized dick...

i will visit you at 3 AM, and show you what a destroyed vagina looks like... on that sweet little thing from your house, you know who im talking about ;)

let's let these players discuss their matters now, if you want another kick in the balls, i'll visit discord for you some time... and please let gerz know that he should let you talk next time  O0 O0 O0

yeah you'll visit at 3 AM to see your family tied up, getting banged right in the vag, a family of sluts, famous in morteni... what's new lmao, go get a life you scumbag, you're fucked everywhere...

whether it's dm, races, what's next, HHH

go get a life doggo..
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2021, 01:18:50 am »
❤️

Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2021, 01:28:43 am »
"since there's no "autistic" vote, i had to vote "artistic"

damn, would've been easier for us to rate you then for what you are.

"you ask your dogs here to come and support you with super rates, not to mention the video that GerZ uploaded is basically .... i have no word for it, simply.. just watch it, what do you understand of it?"

Seriously, they're free to rate whatever they see it fits (like the above ones because they fit for you according to the things you're posting) and no, i didn't tell them to come here, so better don't assume so much, your brain is already conflicted by the damage you've got by the vcmp community. Also, what's so weird about gerz uploading our fights? Don't you like being recorded while getting rekt or something? Awwwww.

"i offered you the chance even to come in a quiet server and have a fight."

You asked for a 1v1 duel and we did in KOTH and you lost 12-4, Server doesn't matter if it's KOTH or FunVice.

"a little secret: the truth is harsh only when you're living a phantasy lie, if you are living an honest life, truth will only accompany you, and the truth will give you what's rightfully yours.."

damn life must be harder for you then, living the constant dream of being cancelled by almost all the vcmp community, caught usage of hacks on literally daily basis, the name of you and your clan (ON/WK) torn apart... life must be torment for you.

"and, lastly, not to mention that my kills on you in a SINGLE video are by 11x higher than your overall kills on me during entire VCMP starting time... and you know that, and STILL you have the couarge to come here and lie in front of everyone"

I won't reply to you furthermore because talking to you is like talking to a wall, it's useless.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 01:34:52 am by FulToN_619 »
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2021, 01:33:35 am »
the only thing weird about gerz uploading our shit is that he asslicks YOU, and behind your back he says that he will fuck you up and so on... then again you hate him too, but you team up only cuz my force is too big for any of you to even stand a chance on my own.. by uniting, you're only making yourselves look like morons who can't get something done right

enough talk already, i asked you fight? you said no, what more you want from me? you can say a thousand things, for as long as KF T coordinates your mind, whatever crap you're eating at least has a reason

i didn't lose 12-4 in koth, how'd you even go that far up in lying? i told you, when you constantly lose to somebody, you start to make a ton of fake scenarios that don't even 1% coresspond with the reality

oh and at this:
damn life must be harder for you then, living the constant dream of being cancelled by almost all the vcmp community, caught usage of hacks on literally daily basis, the name of you and your clan (ON/WK) torn
apart... life must be torment for you.

KF T in a nutshell... for real ;) just check my signature, looks cool isn't it? xD
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)