March 28, 2024, 11:02:04 am

Author Topic: Application - biozcalhoun  (Read 6171 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Application - biozcalhoun
« on: July 29, 2018, 06:45:14 am »
Nick: biozcalhoun

Timezone/Country: GMT -3 / Argentina

Previous Nicks: Calhoun, Killah, Stallin

Additional Comments: After thinking a decent amount of time and consulting members of this clan, trying to fix my relationship and get good views from almost all of it; i'm here because i believe this is the correct choice. Things weren't that good after leaving and i consider that leaving was a bad decision. Even knowing that my chances to join now are minimal, and taking into account that my loyalty is behind the loop, i'd still like to hear what do you guys think about me and i'm here to reply any kind of question that you wanna make. I consider leaving the clan was a wrong decision and i'm certainly the only and unique responsible for taking it. I'd like to have a new opportunity to show this family that i'm worth wearing this tag and being part of it. If needed to explain my kick from OSK i'll go ahead and post all what happened.

As i said, probably my chances are minimal and it's too early but i'd like to hear what you have to say about this application and eventually getting denied i'd like to have a point to see in what i should work on so i can reapply within a few months.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 05:50:12 pm by Siezer »
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: Application - biozcalhoun
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 07:19:13 am »
If I were in your place and had my close friends in VCMP.

I would have done the same and joined their clan.

So I don't see anything wrong in what you did.. I had left [F.B.I] but JuGNoO is still one of my best friends and we respect eachother..

Anyways, Trainee from me and goodluck for others..
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 07:39:12 am »
If needed to explain my kick from OSK i'll go ahead and post all what happened.
Neutral. I thought you left osk btw why did you got kicked from osk?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:41:19 am by DiaZ »

Inferno made this for me <3

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 08:25:02 am »
GL

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 08:28:06 am »
Good Luck ;)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 08:39:50 am »
I've never felt wrong for you, you have a great personality but you did mistake I don't think your mistake should be taken that much serious.

Nevertheless, Trainee for you. Hoping the best from you in near future. :thumbsup:

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 08:46:09 am »
@Diaz this is the full explanation, wrote some days ago:

Approximately 6th July, some guys (trustable ones) told me that had seen Kaotiv (the temporary leader) testing the aimlock and they said that he was still using it. I had also been suspicious about some guys, which i won't make mention of, so i decided to start an investigation  and get evidence to somehow prove that they're guilty and get them banned. Lately, the day of the kick, i saw Kaotiv connected in the OSK Simple deathmatch server; so i decided to join and spectate & record him. However, when i joined there wasn't a command to spec (very simple server, literally) and so i decided to stay and have some fights. There were 5 guys in the server, including Kaotiv and me. So when Kaotiv leaves it, i said that "leaving VU was a very bad decision" so the co-leader, who was also present, took this as lack of loyalty. Thereupon, i revealed the information that some guys gave to me, that Kaotiv is using aimlock so the co-leader told me to talk on IRC. He asked me a few things, like if i felt comfortable in OSK and i replied "whether i'm comfortable or not, i won't leave you guys anyway". The following question was who told me about Kaotiv's aimlock usage, and i didn't reveal any name. Then i said that i feel that the clan would improve if we kick out those aimlockers and dirty players, and i said Kaotiv isn't a guy that i really like, and that disgusts me. Then, he just said: "KICKED FROM THE CLAN" and exited from IRC. Some minutes later, i was permanently banned from the OSK forum without possibility of appeal; and i used a proxy to check what was going on there. They had kicked me. The day after that, i registered a new account by using a proxy again and made a self-defense in the kick topic, the real leader (Hipnos) and some members saw it and agreed with me in most of my points, saying that kicking me was a badly taken decision. The co-leader replied: "Whether it was a bad decision or not, even with all this defense, the decision is already taken". The topic was moved to a private section or deleted, thereby i dunno what happened with it after that.

Thank you Gorcee and Rajput. It's appreciated.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 4 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 08:49:24 am »
good luck buddy

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2018, 09:11:32 am »
Good luck  :)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2018, 09:34:44 am »
hi bro did you take a shower before applying here? good luck :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 8 (list)

Bart's Work

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2018, 09:41:20 am »
I am willing to give you a chance, if you fuck this one. I am coming after you badly. Hope you must’ve learned a lot in these days.

Trainee

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2018, 09:46:26 am »
I know your feeling towards VU and towards OSK now.
I should give you other chance and trainee from my side.

Signal

• Regular
  • al mallu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2018, 09:46:54 am »
good luck :thumbsup:

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2018, 10:39:05 am »
Good Luck bro :D :D

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2018, 11:10:04 am »
I don't see any problem about you joining VU again. GOOD LUCK AMIGO!

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري