login
April 19, 2024, 07:14:56 am

Author Topic: Application - n1ghtm4re  (Read 5452 times)

4K.

• View Profile
Re: Application - n1ghtm4re
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2017, 08:49:07 am »
I don’t know you. Throw some more information bud.
Oh, I was also a former member of HS, RK, and DX, amd also a former admin on VKs server. I didn’t quite mention it on my previous nicks since I don’t feel like my experience during those period of my vcmp career was “that good”. Anyways my fault too for not mentioning it.

Yes this also raised a really great controversy. Back when I saw the same person with the exact same nick as me that time when I rejoined VCMP. I had already talked to the person long ago and we had such argument saying that he was the real and authentic NightMare^ whatsoever and that he had been using the nick for over 5 years as he said. I'm pretty sure I led out a proper statement regarding that issue on one forum I just couldn't possibly remember it's name. I can actually go prove myself in other ways since I do have everything to defend myself. I just have no clue on how to possibly elaborate it. This literally confused everyone I knew on VCMP and had things all messed up.

Leave that part who had the name first and who didn't. You are using his name to show your experience when he is completely a different person. He was the admin and he was in HS and currently is in EK. Don't try to impersonate him to show your experience because I can prove that you weren't admin in VK, nor were you in HS, and definitely not in EK.

His current name is [EK]AddeR^
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

n1ghtm4re

• - ι'м уσυя ωσяѕт иgнтмяє -
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2017, 09:02:32 am »
Oh, I was also a former member of HS, RK, and DX, amd also a former admin on VKs server. I didn’t quite mention it on my previous nicks since I don’t feel like my experience during those period of my vcmp career was “that good”. Anyways my fault too for not mentioning it.

Yes this also raised a really great controversy. Back when I saw the same person with the exact same nick as me that time when I rejoined VCMP. I had already talked to the person long ago and we had such argument saying that he was the real and authentic NightMare^ whatsoever and that he had been using the nick for over 5 years as he said. I'm pretty sure I led out a proper statement regarding that issue on one forum I just couldn't possibly remember it's name. I can actually go prove myself in other ways since I do have everything to defend myself. I just have no clue on how to possibly elaborate it. This literally confused everyone I knew on VCMP and had things all messed up.

Leave that part who had the name first and who didn't. You are using his name to show your experience when he is completely a different person. He was the admin and he was in HS and currently is in EK. Don't try to impersonate him to show your experience because I can prove that you weren't admin in VK, nor were you in HS, and definitely not in EK.

Alright, like I just mentioned on my other reply. There's one reason you actually said a different person, which I then just explained earlier. If you literally think that I am impersonating him and rather than that you can prove myself wrong, besides I can also do prove myself as much. Alrighty then I won't argue no more as much as I did back then "Impersonating his experience" well okay, as you say so.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

4K.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2017, 09:10:19 am »

Alright, like I just mentioned on my other reply. There's one reason you actually said a different person, which I then just explained earlier. If you literally think that I am impersonating him and rather than that you can prove myself wrong, besides I can also do prove myself as much. Alrighty then I won't argue no more as much as I did back then "Impersonating his experience" well okay, as you say so.

I'm not saying you were impersonating him, I remember you having this nick (n1ghtm4re), but in this app you gave his name (NightMare^). Also when you were asked for your experience you give his experience instead of your own. So in this app you are impersonating him and his experience.

Just answer my question simply, were you admin in VK and were you in HS?

n1ghtm4re

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2017, 09:22:41 am »

I'm not saying you were impersonating him, I remember you having this nick (n1ghtm4re), but in this app you gave his name (NightMare^). Also when you were asked for your experience you give his experience instead of your own. So in this app you are impersonating him and his experience.

Yes I was, on vk, I even got booted off from staff.. Aswell as in HS. My past nick when I then joined vcmp long ago was NightMare^ I then later changed the characters

4K.

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2017, 09:31:41 am »

Yes I was, on vk, I even got booted off from staff.. Aswell as in HS. My past nick when I then joined vcmp long ago was NightMare^ I then later changed the characters

Please give me the link to your admin application link in VKs.

n1ghtm4re

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2017, 09:39:15 am »

I have currently lost my access to the email account I used on VKs site, since It has been a long time since I last logged in to it, but then if you could find my email registered (urworstnightmaree@hotmail.com) on the registered list of members

T_T

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2017, 10:25:21 am »

I have currently lost my access to the email account I used on VKs site, since It has been a long time since I last logged in to it, but then if you could find my email registered (urworstnightmaree@hotmail.com) on the registered list of members
Taker experience from other and instead of your own, u think who here enough stupid for trusting your '' experience'' ?
- Only One NightMare In Vks Staff And Now he in EK under the name [EK]AddeR^. He also is only one who is own Tommy From a long time.
So Kindly Put Your Name (n1ghtm4re) And delete my clan mates name (NightMare^).

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2017, 10:40:40 am »
Good luck!

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

4K.

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2017, 11:14:41 am »
You don't need an account to access/view the forum. Go to the forum and check in Admin Applications > Accepted and find your application. Let's see how long you can continue the lie.

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2017, 11:20:04 am »

Wait wait. Why it's that you care about people so much these days. The more funny thing i see here, you people never visit VU forum and coming up from nowhere just for this application, for real? Who are you to decide that he's impersonating that dude and asking him to change his name? Look, I wonder if the person himself don't have any sort of issue and why, why on the earth you are so caring ? I'll appreciate it mister if you keep your what so called information out of here. We know pretty good how to investigate. Control yourself and stop posting trash or else you can have a ban.

Nightmare, be honest with us and to let you know you'll be caught eventually if you are lying. Be loyal with us.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:21:47 am by Siezer »

4K.

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2017, 11:28:21 am »

Wait wait. Why it's that you care about people so much these days. The more funny thing i see here, you people never visit VU forum and coming up from nowhere just for this application, for real? Who are you to decide that he's impersonating that dude and asking him to change his name? Look, I wonder if the person himself don't have any sort of issue and why, why on the earth you are so caring ? I'll appreciate it mister if you keep your what so called information out of here. We know pretty good how to investigate. Control yourself and stop posting trash or else you can have a ban.

Nightmare, be honest with us and to let you know you'll be caught eventually if you are lying. Be loyal with us.

I open the forum frequently just to see the apps as they are fun to read. I only posted here to find out if he's the real because if he is then I would kick him from my clan for applying in another clan. And since I saw even you didn't remember that real NightMare is from India so I posted to remind you. If you remember, I'm VK Ghost and we were in the staff together and we knew Night very well. I understand that I'm not related to the app, but was just trying to help find out who he is, if you don't want me to reply then I sincerely apologize and won't reply to this or any other app in the future I'm not related to.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2017, 11:50:33 am »
You don't need an account to access/view the forum. Go to the forum and check in Admin Applications > Accepted and find your application. Let's see how long you can continue the lie.
Working with him since a quite while, things which you've posted in your all replies here, I didn't get to see any of these, over his behavior or if he pretended, things I know for sure, and things which basically matters is, who is he right now, not what he was,to me, he's a decent guy, with maturity, knowing when to take action and when to sit back,
Lastly, he never said that he's that Indian guy with similar nick like him, he just told his past experiences, even I was admin of VKs server back in 2013-14, because Angel was my buddy, but lately they demoted me for being inactive and lack of interest towards server,but they mentioned nowhere about this, so yeah, practically you're just bashing on him for nothing, trying to be a hero here, but with arrogance.

EDIT : Well I am sorry,they did mentioned me here http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t2-vks-official-server-admins-and-moderators
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:57:49 am by karan »

4K.

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2017, 11:59:37 am »
Working with him since a quite while, things which you've posted in your all replies here, I didn't get to see any of these, over his behavior or if he pretended, things I know for sure, and things which basically matters is, who is he right now, not what he was,to me, he's a decent guy, with maturity, knowing when to take action and when to sit back,
Lastly, he never said that he's that Indian guy with similar nick like him, he just told his past experiences, even I was admin of VKs server back in 2013-14, because Angel was my buddy, but lately they demoted me for being inactive and lack of interest towards server,but they mentioned nowhere about this, so yeah, practically you're just bashing on him for nothing, trying to be a hero here, but with arrogance.

So you mean that both NightMare's were in VK staff? Because there is only 1 application. Okay, you said you became admin without an application, but your name was listed in Resigned section of Staff List, while there is only 1 NightMare written there who was kicked, so where is the 2nd NightMare even if he became admin without an application? I won't argue about his current behavior since I didn't get a chance to get to know him, but what he said about his past is not his past, it's the other NightMare's past and that can be easily proven by that admin application screenshot I showed.

EDIT: Just read your edit, so I think you can now see that there are no mentions regarding a 2nd NightMare in the VKs staff.

n1ghtm4re

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2017, 12:45:00 pm »
Well alright. Here’s what I have to say regarding this issue.

Yes I am not NightMare^ the “VKs Admin” back at 2015 and I actually was a Moderator for a short period of time at Black Turbo’s Server. And Yes you could all probably look down on me now of using and faking, impersonating, plagiarizing the real NightMare^ or [EK]AddeR^ ‘s reputation. I am not from India, nor not a 13 year old. I have not applied for any admin position on VKs whatsoever. The reason behind using his past nick and previous experiences in my app was just for the sake of having fun. Yes I know it really isn’t a funny thing, I just had literally an idea of a little Imbecile if you call it to use another person’s name for your own good.

I would like to apologize for any threat/issue that may have occurred under this ongoing circumstances and I shall now stop from whatever Plagiarism I have done. Now that I have humiliated myself in the forums where mostly a hundred thousand players may see, feel free to change your point of view as another person speaking infront of all of you as of this moment. Please do change your votes if you wish to since I am aware that what I did is a really unprofessional thing to do.

Again I do apologize for any crucial events that have may occurred due to my carelessness and stupidity. I would also like to personally apologize to you 4K for what I have done and to all Vice Underdogs members. I do hope most people wouldn’t think of me as such a loser of what attitude I have shown here..
Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2017, 01:25:00 pm »
This man deserves a chance , good luck pal.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)