login
March 28, 2024, 08:35:17 am

Author Topic: Application - Lily*  (Read 7692 times)

Mubashir^

• Fanatic
  • RisK Is MY BuSiNeSs.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Lily*
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 05:59:53 am »
GooD LucK  O0
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 06:43:02 am »
Guys, she should be given a chance, M not saying that cuz she is my friend, but everybody lied before and regret cuz he lied, and lily is a mature girl and she wont make it again. 
But your fault lily, is that you applied early, you should give it more time to rebuild the truth between you and people that think that you will lie again.
Anyway GOOD LUCK <3
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 06:47:25 am by NO_MERCY »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2017, 08:02:14 am »
And now she has correctly understood the value of a clan. Good Luck! :)
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Thankx to RebellioN

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 08:51:24 am »
Good luck with it probably people learn from mistakes.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

lilly

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 09:15:41 am »
Ferrari, shawn and others.. im waiting for you to tell me why our friendship ended when i got kicked.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 10:11:53 am »
I don't think that someone can improve this much spontaneously. You impersonated yourself just for the sake of revenge, I wonder what you'll do next maybe put our clan reputation which you already did. I believe you'll detoriate our reputation much more if you come back. You are only running after skills and you are crazy about them. I admit skills are essential but there are other things in our clan which matters as well which you didn't care about. If it had only been about the skills then we would have accepted a lot of players which we have denied because of the lack of other things. I confess we strive for skills and we are looking for them always but a player must abide by the rules of the clan as well. I discussed all this because i truely believe that for you only skills matter nothing else does which you just recently proved.

As you know it's a communtiy event organized by VU. Since you were a VU member, it should had been your priority to keep the reputation of this event safe but you put the reputation at stake, created a greater fuss.
You just made a mistake and this mistake can't be compensated too quickly. So, it's better for you to give us and yourself sometime so that we might take just decesion and you might improve yourself. I think you need a relatively large time span to improve and i believe you'll have to wait. If you enter the clan now then i must tell you most of our members are mad at you and they won't like to talk to you as you mentioned above that the clan member's behaviour is not rightful towards you. And it will be the same unless you improve yourself, give yourself and us sometime. And i myself won't treat you in a equitable and fair manner and i'm informing you in advance so that later on you don't complain on my behaviour. As you know if some player gets kicked or denied then minimum tnure is atleast 30 days, If you apply before 30 days. So, how come can you expect us to accept your application again despite your tremendous mistake.

Now diverting from application a bit, Although it's not related to application but to be honest i believe you're a boy not a girl because the way you talk, behave, handle situation, the way you think and each and every activity, an aspect indicates all your boy's nature. Don't take it to the heart. I just articulated myself.

I believe that you won't overlook the points i just mentioned above and improve yourself.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 10:18:18 am by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 10:28:16 am »
you were not kicked for playing under DeZ's nickname, but because of the events which followed the situation afterward.

Can you explain this?

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 10:44:32 am »
you were not kicked for playing under DeZ's nickname, but because of the events which followed the situation afterward.

Can you explain this?

I can.

Instead of admitting her mistake, lily decided to take advantage of dez' poor reputation and burry him even deeper.
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2017, 10:45:03 am »
Ferrari, shawn and others.. im waiting for you to tell me why our friendship ended when i got kicked.

because you lied to the entire fucking clan?

Guys, she should be given a chance, M not saying that cuz she is my friend, but everybody lied before and regret cuz he lied, and lily is a mature girl and she wont make it again. 
But your fault lily, is that you applied early, you should give it more time to rebuild the truth between you and people that think that you will lie again.
Anyway GOOD LUCK <3

I just adore people like you who're trying to hop into these virtual panties that haven't even been proven to be female

if this would be some player with balls between his legs he'd have been banned off the forums, shamed throughout all of VC-MP, laughed at, and sent to hell and back at least a thousand times

yo I'm starting to like this thread, it's fucking on, boys 8)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 10:48:14 am by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 10 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 11:17:06 am »

Anyway GOOD LUCK <3

I just adore people like you who're trying to hop into these virtual panties that haven't even been proven to be female

if this would be some player with balls between his legs he'd have been banned off the forums, shamed throughout all of VC-MP, laughed at, and sent to hell and back at least a thousand times

I don't car if she/he is a girl/boy, I am just supporting her/him cuz she/he is my friend.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2017, 11:35:09 am »

Anyway GOOD LUCK <3

I don't car if she/he is a girl/boy, I am just supporting her/him cuz she/he is my friend.

but she's your friend because she's female
:D

or at least claims to be
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2017, 11:45:26 am »
Instead of admitting her mistake, lily decided to take advantage of dez' poor reputation and burry him even deeper

So ,if she wouldn't have used that "poor reputation",she could have remained as a VU member,am i right?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:49:59 am by Kelvin »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2017, 12:09:30 pm »
Instead of admitting her mistake, lily decided to take advantage of dez' poor reputation and burry him even deeper

So ,if she wouldn't have used that "poor reputation",she could have remained as a VU member,am i right?
Probably not because she's been warned three times prior to the incident.

But perhaps it would make us all a bit more considerate and forgiving. As for how it is now, the door's closed from my perspective.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2017, 12:13:29 pm »
Good luck lily  :)
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2017, 12:21:41 pm »

Anyway GOOD LUCK <3

but she's your friend because she's female
:D

or at least claims to be
If she is a boy, and this boy is my friend, wouldn't I support him because he is my friend ?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 06:30:51 pm by NO_MERCY »