April 19, 2024, 11:52:41 pm

Author Topic: Application - GoRcEE  (Read 9049 times)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - GoRcEE
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2017, 11:01:55 am »
I like your application.
Good Job Google
Why google ?? Maybe his brother :P
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sundi

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2017, 06:29:41 am »
my vot for gorcee  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2017, 08:29:02 am »
Yo Man Gorcee sell Grocery ;) , Good Luck
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Rami^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2017, 12:16:53 pm »
Ab sab nubs  vu main hi apply kyn kar rhe hai 

Isko main kick Karne wala tha par isne apna account delete kar Diya par koi nhi ye  nub vu ko mubarak ho or ye mk join karna chahata tha par vu bhi thek tere liye  lol

English main is liye nhi likha kyn k mujhe lag rha tha ye nub accept hone se ply isko  kick na lag jhe

Anyway good luck
Funny Funny x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2017, 01:10:46 pm »
You just said good luck in English.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2017, 03:02:20 pm »

Isko main kick Karne wala tha par isne apna account delete kar Diya par koi nhi ye  nub vu ko mubarak ho or ye mk join karna chahata tha par vu bhi thek tere liye  lol

English main is liye nhi likha kyn k mujhe lag rha tha ye nub accept hone se ply isko  kick na lag jhe

Anyway good luck
Not really. Febulous who had joined after me got promotion to Moderator and had left the clan also after than me.
Keep talking dude, I don't care and the one who invited me in CF were you, remember? I don't need to clarify with proof and learn more one thing when you say nub or whatever you have no righta to say " good luck " though.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:04:41 pm by GoRcEE »

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2017, 03:19:13 pm »

Anyway good luck
Not really. Febulous who had joined after me got promotion to Moderator and had left the clan also after than me.
Keep talking dude, I don't care and the one who invited me in CF were you, remember? I don't need to clarify with proof and learn more one thing when you say nub or whatever you have no righta to say " good luck " though.

That means that if someone  joined clan and get promote before you then you  leave this clan.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2017, 03:22:07 pm »

Anyway good luck

That means that if someone  joined clan and get promote before you then you  leave this clan.
Nah.It means when a player got promoted then he had to left the clan? Simply told him the reality of his clan who is saying nub.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2017, 05:39:16 pm »
Nah.It means when a player got promoted then he had to left the clan? Simply told him the reality of his clan who is saying nub.
I'd personally suggest you to not type in English,you're embarrassing yourself and proving everyone that you used externals to write that application.

And it's true, Gorcee is a tag whore.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2017, 12:18:04 am »
I believe that you have potential, and that you can turn out to be a very good player. You have three things which you need to work on, and they are also the reason for your denial. Firstly, your English language, speak proper English ingame to convince people that your English did improve, and you can improve more by hanging out with fluent English speakers, focus on your English classes, or watch tutorials on the internet, people don't believe that your English has improved, prove it to them. Secondly, your attitude, some of members seem to be complaining about your attitude, you need to fix that, try ignoring if someone abuses you, and repa him ingame instead, you will indeed love the feeling, trust me. Thirdly, meet more VUs, some VUs aren't familiar with you, try finding them around VCMP, and play with them, so they could get to know you alot better, and are able to cast a proper vote. 6 voted positively, and 19 voted negatively.

Denied, hoping to see a changed you next time, remember if you are accepted karan leaves VCMP, so yeah work hard.
Good luck!
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.