April 23, 2024, 03:11:53 pm

Author Topic: Application - StareX  (Read 8360 times)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - StareX
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2017, 09:43:12 pm »
good luck!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bart's Work

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2017, 10:27:39 pm »
No , is for your attitude. i dont like that.
Agree Agree x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2017, 10:25:02 am »
good luck

RoyStang's Art

Stealth^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2017, 10:29:20 am »
Good Luck.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2017, 11:04:11 am »
Thank god, we can expect good behavior from Morfin for a few days until app is open :)

Unlike you, at least we can expect something from him.
yeah man, at least i keep people have no expectations from me, because expectation disappoints.

Well, Wants to join VU and becoming different player for me.
GuD LuX Tic  ;) You'll be accepted. Take it as a bet
Let's bet,if he don't get accepted, you close CF ok
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Late Late x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2017, 09:53:53 pm »
Thank god, we can expect good behavior from Morfin for a few days until app is open :)

Unlike you, at least we can expect something from him.
yeah man, at least i keep people have no expectations from me, because expectation disappoints.

Well, Wants to join VU and becoming different player for me.
GuD LuX Tic  ;) You'll be accepted. Take it as a bet
Let's bet,if he don't get accepted, you close CF ok
like he's leader of cf ;v i saw him wearing CFr tag :p
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Bart's Work

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2017, 09:23:42 pm »
Why did you leave ON two days later? Why do you think that VU and not one of the other clans is a right fit for you? You said that you've been following VU for like 15-16 days. What characteristic of VU do you admire the most?

VU expects a decent level of maturity from the new guys. Your answer will determine that level. This will also tell us how much you know about us as a group.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 09:28:47 pm by SpiralRock »

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2017, 10:26:03 pm »
Why did you leave ON two days later? Why do you think that VU and not one of the other clans is a right fit for you? You said that you've been following VU for like 15-16 days. What characteristic of VU do you admire the most?

VU expects a decent level of maturity from the new guys. Your answer will determine that level. This will also tell us how much you know about us as a group.
Upon your answers to this I will vote. Its very important for us to have people that can add high quality to VU by being matured, helpful, friendly, skilled...

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2017, 09:54:36 am »

They are using hacks.I didn't know they were using hack. VU players are friendly, helpful and talented. Also My friends are here. I adviced from Legend and decided to make an application.

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2017, 06:50:51 pm »
http://osk.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=788.0 no much time ago he apply  to my clan "OSK" and get denied.
Now comes here.
Good luck!
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2017, 07:08:05 pm »
http://osk.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=788.0 no much time ago he apply  to my clan "OSK" and get denied.
Now comes here.
Good luck!
i was invited from cool3 then i am applied and denied,goodbye osk
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2017, 07:18:51 pm »
becuase you evaded in skywars before apply
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2017, 10:43:04 pm »
Now comes here.
Good luck!
suppose if you get denied from here this time after that if any other clan invite you it means you will apply there like you did before
applying in mk = http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-morfin/ you got denied
OSK = denied
it shows clearly that your a clan hopper
and i remember one thing how you were insulting ppls after they kill you anyways i'll just say good luck again ;)
Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bart's Work

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2017, 03:46:01 am »
becuase you evaded in skywars before apply
evidence?

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2017, 04:01:38 am »
Now comes here.
Good luck!
suppose if you get denied from here this time after that if any other clan invite you it means you will apply there like you did before
applying in mk = http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-morfin/ you got denied
OSK = denied
it shows clearly that your a clan hopper
and i remember one thing how you were insulting ppls after they kill you anyways i'll just say good luck again ;)
so what ? It was 8 month ago,he invited by osk and denied.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;