login
April 19, 2024, 08:01:52 am

Author Topic: Application - T.J.HeisenBerg  (Read 5973 times)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: Application - T.J.HeisenBerg
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2017, 08:55:11 am »
GuD LuX
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2017, 02:02:48 pm »
Although, I don't know you the fact I haven't said you a strong good luck. By listening and reading whole story of your app I judged that you think that only DM matters to bring you inside the community. No brother you need to put your all consentrations towards your maturity, and there is no need to give irrelevant answers to the players who are not a part of the clan but do keep a thing in your mind if and only if you are fair to all.
I do care about you and other players like me who wanna become a member of this amazing clan and have much interests and loyalty for the clan as I have. You are going good keep it up. I will be glad and feel more good to meet you in-game.
Hope so that you will be accepted this time. A strong good luck from my side.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 02:04:43 pm by Dukeiii »
Funny Funny x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2017, 08:55:14 pm »
Hello Heisenberg,

Thank you for being patient with the application process. With a heavy heart, I'll have to deny this application because 9 members voted Trainee while 21 members voted against. We kept this application open for long enough so that if anyone wants to change their mind, they might do that while they still can but unfortunately, there was no significant change in the number of positive votes. Even after your efforts to blend in, a vast majority of clan members still don't feel comfortable voting positively for you. I believe that is something you need to sort out. I wish you best of the luck for your future.

This application has been denied as of now.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR