April 27, 2024, 04:25:38 pm

Author Topic: Application - PaiN.  (Read 4627 times)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
Re: Application - PaiN.
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 07:16:19 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 07:41:01 pm »
gl
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 11:57:14 pm »
I can trust in potential and many of your qualities in your personality because I know you since long time ago so I can assure he can offer maturity, fidelity and necessary loyalty what we demand.

My vote is Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Give me Galletas

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 12:09:57 am »
Best of Luck
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 01:50:48 am »
I know you since several months and you have good abilities, attitude and maturity. You're a good player and you can improve more, I think that you'll be loyal and you will improve here with us.

My vote is Trainee.

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 02:05:18 am »
When I met you and hung around, you showed you were a nice person, with nice skills and you can become a better player here. Thats why i'm voting Trainee. Whats with the ON stuff though?

I really think you'll be a great add to our roster. Good luck with the other lads, I do know you can find a place here if its not now later on, certainly.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 03:07:22 am »
Voting no.
I went through all your posts on this forum but could not find any examples of how you communicate or express yourself. You need to participate in more discussions rather than "HBD" and "Congratulations".

Then there is this. Plagiarism is not tolerated here.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2016, 05:59:13 am »
You have nice skills. You need to work on your english. I suggest you to spend more time with all of us. I recommend you to apply next year.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2016, 07:31:42 pm »
Voting no.
I went through all your posts on this forum but could not find any examples of how you communicate or express yourself. You need to participate in more discussions rather than "HBD" and "Congratulations".

Then there is this. Plagiarism is not tolerated here.

I'm just mod on this server, I did not have the knowledge that it was a plagiarism

Thanks for your votes and recommendations
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 08:07:01 pm by PaiN. »

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2016, 04:55:36 am »
The vast majority of our members feel that you are not yet ready to join us. For the moment, we recommend you to establish friendships within the clan, be friendly, improve yourself, change your attitude, prove that you are a reliable man and that you will not give us many problems as your past represents. Apart from that, we demand that you must please take your time before applying again (3 months ), because if we consider it too hasty it will be denied and this will be added to your record.

Once such period is done you're welcome to re-apply, if you're still interested.

Denied.
Poll results:
Trainee: 5
No acceptance: 19.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:15:16 am by Fercho »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)