April 27, 2024, 01:26:43 pm

Author Topic: Application - KripTon  (Read 4277 times)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - KripTon
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 03:58:50 pm »
Sorry, no.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

OvErSniPer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 04:07:07 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'll SEE YOU IN THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 04:07:54 pm »
Who would you consider to be friends with in this clan?

I consider every member of this clan as my good friends. however, i am not acquainted with them all but i am sure after getting in clan, after being a part of this community i'll be well acquainted with every of the clan members.
Currents members i know are: Veteran, aXXo, GangstaRas, Stormeus, Ferrari32, WiLsOn, Shadow, Fercho, Hotdogcat, rObInX, Freak, Angela, Deadmau5, Joker, Dr.Shawn, DronZ, TzUnam, Amal, Berkley, Siezer and Tran[X]form

But then you're not really that good friends of people in this clan if you're not even acquainted with them. You may recognize us but this is the first time I've ever seen or heard of you. I can't vote to accept someone if I have no familarity with them and if no one can convince me they're capable.

Considering you just applied to SS a week earlier, I'm going to have to vote no. I'd suggest that you acquaint yourself with people in the community and base your clan applications on which people you're able to get along with best, rather than clans that just look good.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 06:27:44 pm »
Are you ashamed of being in any clan you were previously ?

No, I was not R2x.
Please. Don't lie.

So, deduction?

HD*

HD* ? ???   ???

No yet. My vote is no.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:33:18 pm by TzUnam »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Give me Galletas

OvErSniPer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2016, 06:31:21 pm »
the members here are inactives and was a mistake to apply in this dump. Close the topic.  O0

:o
When I asked you about join in VU some days ago, you told me that you no longer interested. If I'm not mistaken, two days later I saw your app in SS clan.

http://ss-clan.nicoarin.com/index.php?topic=509.0

Das lastima luxser tzunam Después que me invitas mira tu voto eso Demuestra la basura que eres, fue por que no quise entrar a lux?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:57:18 pm by OvErSniPer »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

I'll SEE YOU IN THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2016, 07:07:04 pm »
Thanks for wasting your time. You can now gtfo from here.

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2016, 07:20:53 pm »
Das lastima luxser tzunam Después que me invitas mira tu voto eso Demuestra la basura que eres, fue por que no quise entrar a lux?

Please stop offending it isn't necessary because people will know the person you are.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Give me Galletas

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2016, 07:48:33 pm »
the members here are inactives and was a mistake to apply in this dump. Close the topic.  O0

:o
When I asked you about join in VU some days ago, you told me that you no longer interested. If I'm not mistaken, two days later I saw your app in SS clan.

http://ss-clan.nicoarin.com/index.php?topic=509.0

Inactivos? Jajajaj. Fíjate bien lo que decís y haces, y ni se te ocurra volver a aplicar.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2016, 07:55:34 pm »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2016, 08:46:41 pm »
Closed and banned from making another application anytime soon.

Thank you for wasting our time, you'll receive our invoice for time spend on this soon.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"