May 02, 2024, 05:31:05 pm

Author Topic: Application - Tim / Moskvish / Puls3  (Read 3389 times)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Re: Application - Tim / Moskvish / Puls3
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 04:43:08 pm »
I'm confused. Can someone concisely explain what this drama is for people like me who live under a rock?
Agree Agree x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 04:50:38 pm »
I'm confused. Can someone concisely explain what this drama is for people like me who live under a rock?
He used Nick *Tim* back a few years ago and had a fine history,joined tz and all.
He then started using Nick **moskvish** for some reason to hide his past and he joined DU clan,then he left the clan and applied here.(at least that's why I understand from this topic)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 04:51:49 pm »
Once upon a time back in 2015, november. http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6293.0

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 05:02:10 pm »
ddnt u join ON in the middle of all this?

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2016, 05:10:22 pm »
Just had a look at his previous app
But such attitude of yours is defiantly not suitable for the clan
Since it's about the clan, I would go with a no.
You totally fucked up your app by hiding your past.
Tbh,I did the same thing like in 2012-13,I tried to hide my identity and used Nick draganow then Wilson caught me.

Here is the difference b/w u and me, I accepted that I was Shawn at once.Since then I have never hide anything from the community
And I did not applied to any clan or anywhere else using my fake Nick
That's the only thing which makes the difference.
I will just say good luck for rest of the votes

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 06:15:55 pm »
Just an information, he was in ON clan, [ON]kingArsalan, [ON]Moskvish & others. Good luck, nothing much.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Moskvish

• Regular
  • -Tim.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 06:24:57 pm »
 Hi there ,

Shawn I admit that i fucked up with my app because at that time i was making the whole act to prove myself as moskvish , as you can see past year 2015 and now it's 2016 16 may there is alot of time difference don't you think i had changed in all this time ? well I did .

I admit i created a drama in front of you people infact in front of others too but soon i realized to get back to my own name my own identity thats why im here today..

Yeah i joined ON later , I thought thats not a suitable place for me yeah i joined on my own will but later on after watching the behaviour of russians as they treat ON as slaves i left the clan.

Answer to the Wilson's question : yeah i have some friends in here  I just had played with them several times but i don't know what they consider me a friend of just a player..     Amal , Fercho , EazY , Jokah , Veteran , Gang these are few friends of mine i've not listed all or them it's just an example :)

Anyways thanks for all your votes  , I appreciate :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:28:21 pm by Moskvish »

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2016, 08:18:01 pm »
Before anyone ask any question i want to go back to your past right now and ask this why should we trust you? after what you've done in DU maybe you do same to us?
lol, how will you loyal with VU?
before 2 maybe 3 days a guy invited  him for join his clan, he said i'll not loyal with you guys as he joined DU,ON,LK,UF and after some days he left all of them
Clan Hopper
sorry : bad luck!   :-[
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bart's Work

HARIS

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2016, 09:14:38 pm »
Good Luck  O0

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2016, 11:09:32 pm »
I think i've seen you around somewhere. Anyway i'm concerned about the amount of clans you've been in, on just a short period of time. Many years in this and i've only managed to be in 2 clans, one of them was my own.

Anyway, for this and for lack of information i'll maintain myself neutral until theres a key point in a near future to accept or deny.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 11:49:06 pm »
The vote is 1 trainee, 12 deny. It seems pretty obvious where this is headed, so I'm closing this app. A lot of clan members obviously have a lot of reservations about accepting you after playing on other aliases in multiple clans at the same time. You're going to need to put in some significant effort convincing people here to give you a chance.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real