login
April 19, 2024, 03:45:45 pm

Author Topic: Application - Gohan  (Read 8434 times)

TranxFormR

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • *Underdogs Unbeatable*
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Gohan
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2016, 12:39:25 am »
T.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2016, 12:56:14 am »
Thanks, I appreciate it  :laugh:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2016, 01:17:46 am »
Since you are well acquainted with a lot of clans by now, what is your vision of a "perfect" clan? What all qualities do you expect a clan to have?

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2016, 01:43:38 am »
Since you are well acquainted with a lot of clans by now, what is your vision of a "perfect" clan? What all qualities do you expect a clan to have?
I don't have a vision of a "perfect" clan. VU have great qualities, today VU has improved in TeamWork and that's a great advance, one of the most important qualities in a clan, respect of everyone, and maturity. That's what I'm searching, that's why I'm here again.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:03:02 am by Berkley »

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2016, 02:21:58 am »
Buena suerte cabello, no la cagues ^-^
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2016, 02:26:57 am »
Everyone deserve a chance, everyone make mistakes, good luck Gohan, but last time I played with you was with your [VU] tag, don't know where have you been. :)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2016, 02:31:49 am »
Buena suerte cabello, no la cagues ^-^
Gracias mono :)
Everyone deserve a chance, everyone make mistakes, good luck Gohan, but last time I played with you was with your [VU] tag, don't know where have you been. :)
Thanks K.

ZayBee

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2016, 05:08:15 am »
Good Luck  :police:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
''Float like a butterfly, Sting like a Bee''

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2016, 06:25:51 am »
5) What kind of ethos do you think VU stands for?

5) As I said, I was in VU, I know how it works and how is it, VU has improved a lot since i left. Have a great members and maybe the 100% of them are my friends, so I want to get back to VU.
YOU talking about me
IKR
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2016, 06:51:44 am »
Trainee.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2016, 07:08:45 am »
not sure if it's any of my business but might as well chip in my two cents while I'm here.

as far as I'm aware, there are two different players by the name of Gohan that lurk around VC:MP these days. one of them is the guy that posted this application, and one of them is a regular on the VK server who I came across while playing on that server under a fake nick.

hope this clears it up a bit.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2016, 09:14:54 am »
5) What kind of ethos do you think VU stands for?

5) As I said, I was in VU, I know how it works and how is it, VU has improved a lot since i left. Have a great members and maybe the 100% of them are my friends, so I want to get back to VU.
YOU talking about me
IKR
Of course  ::)

Trainee.
Thank you!

not sure if it's any of my business but might as well chip in my two cents while I'm here.

as far as I'm aware, there are two different players by the name of Gohan that lurk around VC:MP these days. one of them is the guy that posted this application, and one of them is a regular on the VK server who I came across while playing on that server under a fake nick.

hope this clears it up a bit.

I'm using the name "Gohan" since I started playing this game and nobody was using it. After a year of it, this guy appeared in AsS with my nickname.

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2016, 09:18:33 am »
Good luck.

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Luckshya

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2016, 09:20:48 am »
Good Luck!

Credits to Pumak47

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2016, 09:23:44 am »
Good Luck mate!  8)

Bart's Work