April 24, 2024, 11:06:28 am

Author Topic: Application - K. / Kamran (Current: K.)  (Read 12757 times)

Thomas

Re: Application - K. / Kamran (Current: K.)
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2016, 07:30:34 am »
Read shoutbox quote again, just before nokia 3310  thing.

Edit: I'm sorry I didn't see clearly but alvin said, "recipe", not shawn.
Dr.Shawn [06|Apr 06:37 pm]:   I fucking dont care, stop spamming my house
Alvin [06|Apr 06:38 pm]:   recipe/
WiLsOn [06|Apr 06:39 pm]:   shh secret
That's the only thing I said in that conversation, Maybe you cant see but that was alvin who said *recipe/*
That goes to Thomas as well,lmao

and hey thomas
Why are you dragging me into this recipe lmfao. It's already funny enough lol and I feel hungry already. Hi Shawn

@topic I see no offensive swearing words in the box shouted from anyone aside morphine as usual. Looking at the fact the  only obstacle between applicant success is this useless argument :/ oh well.

Edit: this topic is to discuss Kamran application, NOT who uses swearing, I think we all know that. Don't we morphine?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 03:59:13 pm by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2016, 10:23:04 am »
Read shoutbox quote again, just before nokia 3310  thing.

Edit: I'm sorry I didn't see clearly but alvin said, "recipe", not shawn.
Dr.Shawn [06|Apr 06:37 pm]:   I fucking dont care, stop spamming my house
Alvin [06|Apr 06:38 pm]:   recipe/
WiLsOn [06|Apr 06:39 pm]:   shh secret
That's the only thing I said in that conversation, Maybe you cant see but that was alvin who said *recipe/*
That goes to Thomas as well,lmao

and hey thomas
Why are you dragging me into this recipe lmfao. It's already funny enough lol and I feel hungry already. Hi Shawn

@topic I see no offensive swearing words in the box shouted from anyone aside morphine as usual. Looking at the fact the  only obstacle between applicant success is this useless argument :/ oh well.

are you autistic? where/when did I use swear words in the excerpt from the chatbox on the previous page?
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2016, 03:04:38 pm »
A chance for me will help to prove everything I said to VU. THANKS to vote contributors.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2016, 04:14:14 pm »
my bad for polluting your application with nonsense, Kamran. I just get a stomach ulcer whenever I see Thomas write something.

best of luck to you, nevertheless
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2016, 09:47:50 pm »
First of all we apology for such an extensive time taken to discuss this application, but this has not been a simple application and the reasons are the opinions of different members and the way in which each one have a different concept of you. In addition to the drama that ocurred in previous days because of your ex clan members and other people who have given their opinion here.

So, the decision has been taken. After an internal discussion with our current roster and then to a final decision with our full members, we have decided to deny your application this time. It is easy to see the disbalance of votes between negative and positive but still more negative than positive.

Plus it would be quite uncomfortable for our members, and more for you to be in a clan where you received such amount of negative votes and we simply feel you do not fit here for now. In short, we prefer you to take your time to change the things that were not enough to fill our requirements and take some time to not make more kinds of unnecessary drama. I cordially tell you to re-apply in the future after a few months (if you are still interested in, of course).

Denied.

Poll Results
Trainee: 9 votes
Non acceptance: 12 votes
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)