login
April 19, 2024, 08:08:44 pm

Author Topic: Application - K. / Kamran (Current: K.)  (Read 12754 times)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - K. / Kamran (Current: K.)
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 08:50:32 pm »
You seem like somebody that can manage the pressure to where our tag around, just be reminded that with it comes great responsability that we have to live up to. I vote Trainee
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Gecko

• SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 09:18:45 pm »
sorry for posting here but his lie took me here.
the reason why he left UF clan was that he want a reason for leaving the clan after talking to my uf friends they told me that he was thinking about joining vu clan so for leaving uf clan he needs a good excuse therefore he start acting rude with uf clan members by which they also start talking rude and thats how he got an excuse of leaving by saying problem with that bla bla and i dont want to take the name etc. (drama)
i am not against him i just want to tell u guys the truth that there was no reason of leaving and he did this by purpose of joining VU clan.
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits :- EthicaNN

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 10:15:00 pm »
He deserves a chance good luck
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 01:57:37 am »
sorry for posting here but his lie took me here.
the reason why he left UF clan was that he want a reason for leaving the clan after talking to my uf friends they told me that he was thinking about joining vu clan so for leaving uf clan he needs a good excuse therefore he start acting rude with uf clan members by which they also start talking rude and thats how he got an excuse of leaving by saying problem with that bla bla and i dont want to take the name etc. (drama)
i am not against him i just want to tell u guys the truth that there was no reason of leaving and he did this by purpose of joining VU clan.

Well, if you don't know anything about UF, don't speak anything. You're saying anything without any proof. I talked to Jokah and told everything. My leaving note in UF and replies of Zee clearly shows how much they still respect me but the poor management made me feel that I can show my respect to other family who knows the true value of one's respect. That's why I applied for VU. You live where you get respect, not where junior members insult you for no reason:  http://m.imgur.com/1XG3EYY

This is not only happening after my resignation, I've suffered it for two years and I had no chance but to leave UF and to join a family where everyone is respected.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 02:04:49 am by Kamran/K. »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 03:03:16 am »
According the posts. It seems that his desires to be a member in VU are great, well, you look like a nice guy. I think we've played a few times in LW and your skills are like a regular player so I decide give you a chance begining as Trainee
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Give me Galletas

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 04:50:55 am »
And gecko, what more justification do you need? Thomas also left UF today because of these issues.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2016, 06:41:40 am »
UF has done wonders for you
and why would he leave UF then...
Not a really fair question. Why did I give up on IT, why did wilson close FS, why did you leave TZ?
I can write a passage on that.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 07:02:05 am »
Okay lets be more clear on why he left UF.
He left UF, because he's having problems with one of the leaders. And when I read his leaving notice, I saw others too were having the same problem but they didn't leave. It looked like K. couldn't take it anymore so he decided to leave. This is his leaving notice; http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=880.0. He said that there are 2 more members there who left for the same reason. That explains how much valid his reason is, but he didn't really explain well. :P

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 07:03:53 am by Jokah »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2016, 07:09:21 am »

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2016, 08:20:05 am »
Sorry, I'm not involved here but after seeing all of this, I also know 1 more guy who only left for the same issue of poor management & disrespect, the guy done too too too much for UF but he left it for the same reason, I'm not allowed to tell who the guy was but most of VC:MP regular & experienced player know who is he, have a good day!
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2016, 08:40:35 am »
Sorry, I'm not involved here but after seeing all of this, I also know 1 more guy who only left for the same issue of poor management & disrespect, the guy done too too too much for UF but he left it for the same reason, I'm not allowed to tell who the guy was but most of VC:MP regular & experienced player know who is he, have a good day!

We know, by we I mean, Kay and me. :P
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 09:25:50 am by Jokah »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2016, 08:44:53 am »
I did more than I could for UF, but they never understood it. Now I didn't tell who was the cause of my resignation, even after leaving clan but Jokah's post told this to all of you. How much should I be loyal to a clan even I didn't tell the name who was the reason behind my resignation.
Whenever UF called me I came, I contributed more than I could in clan wars thinking that somehow the situation will be controlled, but nothing happened, except my resignation.

I prepared myself mentally that I must bear all the stuff going in UF but I couldn't. Almost all members are annoyed.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 09:34:02 am by Kamran/K. »
Agree Agree x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2016, 10:28:36 am »

What were your previous names(and clans)?
why you don't mention your  Previous nick "Ed4hs"
P.S why you were left UF to join DU? 
http://duclan.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,888.0.html
i guess this guy isn't loyal he just want a tag to wear around. 
anyways Good Luck
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 10:32:14 am by Raid3n^ »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Bart's Work

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2016, 10:41:33 am »
Previous nick include : ED4HS, KaMRaN, SpreeMaker! And K. (I have no ban records, except false bans in which I was unbanned).

A blind guy never knows the joy of kite festival.
As for DU, I left UF for the same reason and after 3 days, my UF mates forced me to come back saying that situation is handled, and I came back, this time, there's no one returning back.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2016, 10:59:03 am »
Previous nick include : ED4HS, KaMRaN, SpreeMaker! And K. (I have no ban records, except false bans in which I was unbanned).

A blind guy never knows the joy of kite festival.
As for DU, I left UF for the same reason and after 3 days, my UF mates forced me to come back saying that situation is handled, and I came back, this time, there's no one returning back.
but you came back with a new drama you told us on fb that you left VC-mp and i guess you were still playing with that Nick "Ed4hs" and i don't know who invited you to join UF and after some days you make drama again that your K. why you done that?
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bart's Work