login
March 28, 2024, 08:56:31 pm

Author Topic: Application - Maddy  (Read 6598 times)

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Maddy
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2015, 11:26:18 am »
for which reason this app still opened?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits to Bart.

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2015, 11:38:09 am »
Maddy, I met you 6 or 7 days ago and your attitude with me was pretty rude and after applying in VU your attitude completely changed with me why?

I'm seriously sorry, I'm actually being quite honest with you right now.

Usually I keep my phone right next to me when I'm playing VC:MP. I got a call from my relative. It would be rude to ignore the call, so I just quit the game and went outside my house to talk. My brother whom I had banished to use my laptop thought that that moment was very good to him, logged into VC:MP and started playing. I don't know what had happened, but when I came back he ran away into his room and pretended that he was playing with his phone, sensing something had happened I questioned him, he said he hadn't done anything, but I further bullied him into telling me. He told that he had used my laptop. I don't know what he did while he was playing, he won't say a word about it, he went and started crying in front of my mom. How could I talk about VC:MP matters in front of my mom, without saying a word I started playing again. I guess it might be him who had abused you. I don't know for sure if he has abused you, or it might be someone hanging around with my account.

Your brother knows your password?
No, he doesn't. He logged into my account because of the AutoIP-login.

Your brother is a regular player in VC:MP? If so can you tell me his nick?

Actually, he's the one who introduced the game to me. He was some unknown nicks like "pdadqrst" or something like that. I actually quite got addicted to the game. But his laptop broke down a few months ago, so he's unable to play VC:MP. He isn't a regular player in VC:MP, he plays CS:GO in my dad's PC.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2015, 12:30:44 pm »
Drama poison everywhere, brb.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2015, 05:45:30 pm »
but I further bullied him into telling me
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2015, 08:42:56 pm »
Drama poison everywhere, brb.
Rofllmao

Bart's Work

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2015, 08:48:56 pm »
Come on, get yourself another excuse. Not another fucking brother. Why doesn't anyone have any sisters?
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2015, 09:06:52 pm »
for which reason this app still opened?

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2015, 01:15:31 am »
T gl
Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2015, 09:24:15 am »
Despite the fact that a large majority voted positively the number of denial to enter the clan is superior. edit by Charley - in fact, the votes in our poll were 1 Rookie, 6 Trainee, 13 no. I'll make the decision this time. It is worth the effort that you have done to enter our family, but now much drama is around you and it is impossible not seen that. The overall changes do not occur in the overnight as you did with Freak, and me. At another point, I personally would like to give you a chance, but for now you just do not fit in here.

Your improvements has been a lot, we have to highlight it. But there are still some important things you must change. To improve it's not necessary to have a previous tag in your name, first clean up your history by yourself, and then if you're still interested you're welcome to reapply.

Denied.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 03:59:37 am by Charley »
Agree Agree x 4 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2015, 04:02:33 am »
I've edited Fercho's post for accuracy.

I would also like to add that despite Fercho's well-meaning statement, it is impossible to change history, there is no way to clean it up. Instead, what we would like to see is a reflective and constructive attitude towards your history. Denying or trying to ignore what has gone before will never work in moving forward. What will work is taking a frank approach to the things that you have been through, and clarifying to yourself and to others what lessons you have learnt, and how you have changed.

I really do hope that you apply again in the not-too-distant future.
Agree Agree x 8 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts