March 28, 2024, 08:34:58 pm

Author Topic: Application - Maddy  (Read 6598 times)

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Maddy
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2015, 02:49:48 pm »
Sorry but no.
Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2015, 02:55:39 pm »
Sorry but no.

I would quite love to know the reason for your vote, so that it might help me to improve myself!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2015, 04:42:03 pm »
Abstaining.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2015, 04:46:18 pm »
Ok, I'm sorry Wilson and Gangstaras, I really am. I promise to be more polite with everyone from now on.

Don't make a promise If you know you can't keep it  :)
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2015, 04:48:16 pm »
No, sorry.

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2015, 05:51:21 pm »
i know Maddy from long time and as a friend i know him quiet well So i will go with the poll(With Majority).

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2015, 06:56:49 pm »
i know Maddy from long time and as a friend i know him quiet well So i will go with the poll(With Majority).
So no?
Agree Agree x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2015, 08:50:39 pm »
So no?
ofc :V
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2015, 03:51:10 am »
Ok, I'm sorry Wilson and Gangstaras, I really am. I promise to be more polite with everyone from now on.

I know I can. I'll prove it :D .

And no offence, but I'd actually like to know the reason why you guys vote 'no' to me. What's wrong with me? It would actually help all the applicants who are trying so hard to join this clan to know what's wrong with them. Angela and I weren't friends until this year where she knew that I was good, you guys only vote thinking about my past. Why don't you actually try to see what is happening in the present? I know there will 'Brain Donor' Rating down below for posting this, but I do not see any reason why, it shows how much you still think about the past.

Quote from:  Albert Einstein
Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:09:55 am by MaddyV »

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2015, 04:45:59 am »

you guys only vote thinking about my past. Why don't you actually try to see what is happening in the present?

Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.

We test all, of the applicant. Like his past and his present, skills, attitudes, etc... I know, it's a simple game but we are a community, and have a great group here. In this community, too much of them, want to join here. Not anyone can join here, just improve yourself and try to fix your past.

*Einstein say it, to be useful in the real life, not in the game, i guess.
Good Luck to the next time :)
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2015, 05:33:00 am »
I would also appreciate it if those who have voted no on the poll would explain why exactly they have done so. From what I've seen based on this app, and only this app, Maddy seems like a good fit for VU.

If you are not comfortable sharing your opinions on Maddy in public, that's fine, you can post in one of our private boards.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2015, 05:35:02 am »

you guys only vote thinking about my past. Why don't you actually try to see what is happening in the present?

We test all, of the applicant. Like his past and his present, skills, attitudes, etc... I know, it's a simple game but we are a community, and have a great group here. In this community, too much of them, want to join here. Not anyone can join here, just improve yourself and try to fix your past.

*Einstein say it, to be useful in the real life, not in the game, i guess.
Good Luck to the next time :)

No offence, but you'll need not have to test my past, there is simply no reason, the only reason I used to get denied in the past is because of me annoying everybody, now I don't see anyone saying "Maddy, you're annoying", all I'm asking in every single clan is just to give me a chance. But nobody seems to care at all, the greatest gift of all time is 'present' the word 'present' represents the word 'gift'. I know many of you guys are actually towards the west, so we don't get much time to hang out with each other. So you must be like "If you can't meet us, why join us?", because if we meet each other rarely, there is a special kind of bond between the clan-mates. So all I'm asking is to give me one chance. I'm 100% sure that I won't disappoint you guys.

I agree with Charley.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 05:43:03 am by MaddyV »

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2015, 09:58:02 am »
Were you banned from VU forum?
Temp ban in March 2014 for bumping old topics, yes.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2015, 10:10:11 am »
Were you banned from VU forum?
Temp ban in March 2014 for bumping old topics, yes.

Yes.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2015, 11:34:31 am »
Something makes me feel that when you'll get denied from here, you'll go apply somewhere else, which is really wrong, if you do that and come back here, I bet no one will accept you here. I'm saying that because you've done it twice before, you should put your hand in one clan. Take that as an advice.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.