April 26, 2024, 05:21:34 am

Author Topic: Application - Jokah  (Read 5891 times)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application - Jokah
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2015, 01:56:20 pm »
Stupid meh.. I forgot about this, someone was teasing meh and I raged at him. About a month ago, and I know my past is messed up. And that seems that were the days when I started to change.. My lies make meh feel ashamed as I forgot all about this. WilsOn, a request, tell meh this player's name.

PS: Caught you Freak, thanks man I appreciate the backstab, you were so calm and good to meh and suddenly you changed. I know that you did the right thing but that's all I have to say.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 02:04:25 pm by Flash »
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2015, 02:53:16 pm »
That days were the days when I was changing, I changed my attitude and then after a month, I felt ready, that was the reason I applied here. I know that this pics now matter because of my so called lie, I really didn't mean to lie, I just forgot that this ever happened(this lie is going to change the votes, I guess.. The reason I mentioned VU over there because someone was teasing meh due to that. And was making fun of my status. Now I don't rage in these in kiddy stuff, because I changed, that 1 month ago thingy will effect meh because of the so called lie(Once again I forgot about that). Once again thanks to everyone who supported meh!
Disagree Disagree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2015, 03:38:17 pm »

Date Created: 9th April 2015

Why do you take jokes so seriously?
I was joking with you as a friend(From now own I will avoid to do that too), but that did turn out you were acting and had an eagle eye on meh.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2015, 03:50:16 pm »
Why do you take jokes so seriously?
I was joking with you as a friend(From now own I will avoid to do that too), but that did turn out you were acting and had an eagle eye on meh.

Seriously Jokes?
You were not joking at that time, you were serious at that time because you were continuously asking vcmp forum.
I said that to every friend of mine,  every friend jokes like that.
You posted the proofs, if you have more feel free to post here. But don't make useless posts here please.
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2015, 05:13:16 pm »
Please guys, stop it. Don't start a drama here, my mates will give you a "solid reason" about your application, in this time, i agree with bart and anarki. Try to resolve it  :)
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2015, 05:19:42 pm »
Well, i have a suggestion for you, improve youself and reapply in several months, we don't want drama here.
Agree Agree x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

Credits to Bart.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2015, 06:02:07 pm »
@Freak fu, stfu these words are not taken seriously if you are in fight or something if its used against you then yes it is abusing.

@Jokah leave others you don't need to prove shit to anyone, if you really want to join VU play with VUs win our trust and get in.
Agree Agree x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2015, 06:39:22 pm »
So you're saying you've completely changed your behavior in one month?
Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2015, 07:05:29 pm »

It takes alot of effort by changing your self, you're somehow addicted with your past behavior, I am not so mean, if someone is good to meh, I will be good to him. In that picture, freak called meh "What a guy jokah" I though this was a joke and then I replied him in a bad friendly jokingly way, but it turned out he had an eagle eye on meh, he was expecting my app so he can post all that stuff. Time to get to the point, about that I was arrogant back then, someone helped meh, I kinda started to act mature, but I think I am good enough to join you guys, but it seems that a month is too early for you guys. I know more improvements have to be made, but maybe in the future I will be one of the quiet ones.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2015, 07:35:17 pm »

It takes alot of effort by changing your self, you're somehow addicted with your past behavior, I am not so mean, if someone is good to meh, I will be good to him. In that picture, freak called meh "What a guy jokah" I though this was a joke and then I replied him in a bad friendly jokingly way, but it turned out he had an eagle eye on meh, he was expecting my app so he can post all that stuff. Time to get to the point, about that I was arrogant back then, someone helped meh, I kinda started to act mature, but I think I am good enough to join you guys, but it seems that a month is too early for you guys. I know more improvements have to be made, but maybe in the future I will be one of the quiet ones.
It's not about that..
You can't simply say you've changed over the course of one month. People take years in order to change their personality, and some don't change at all.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2015, 07:53:24 pm »
The personality ingame is easy  to change but you're kinda matching it to real life, in real life it's true that changing your personality takes years, but ingame, probably will take few months, because your inner reaction is something else, and ingame reaction is something else, it's all about the calmness inside us, it's about how to control our reactions, that's what changed in meh, staying calm.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2015, 08:23:13 pm »
The personality ingame is easy  to change but you're kinda matching it to real life, in real life it's true that changing your personality takes years, but ingame, probably will take few months, because your inner reaction is something else, and ingame reaction is something else, it's all about the calmness inside us, it's about how to control our reactions, that's what changed in meh, staying calm.
I don't get it, you switch between personalities irl and in a game? Schizophrenia?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2015, 08:41:27 pm »
If someone is good to meh, I will be good to him.
Alright. But if someone jumps into a deep well, would you do the same? Don't pay with the same coin. you know that phrase? If someone is bad with you, just go away, say "thanks" or something but, don't join in his game.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 08:43:16 pm by Gohana »
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2015, 10:43:47 pm »
Well, fix these kind of problems Jokah. Please review it, take a break, breath some fresh air and if this application gets a denied, you should come back when you feel you have improved. Good luck.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2015, 01:19:39 am »
My vote remains trainee, on two conditions.

1) You start using the word 'me' instead of 'meh'

2) If you're accepted, you know that if you slip up once, you'll be out of here.
Agree Agree x 7 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts